MakinItHappen vs tyronelite

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currycel looks like shit for a curry and tyrone lite is high tier for a black guy
nah you didnt saw the average pajeet i promise you. Both are well above average for their pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I had around 450 matches on tinder with gold, but all of them were 7/10 plus
Average and nt is enough
Dont think so. Some guys underrate themselves. I can show you guys who look similar to tyronelite and he will get like 1 match in toronto. Theres some things we can't predict that are too minuit for us to catch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3043
17 likes, 932 matches xD
03D18320 04EA 4E02 A85F ED3345E3BE5E AF5A3623 9221 4F90 86C2 B70565EF5E54 3765061F 53CD 479B B496 C518E1D6A506 630B9735 6DB2 45BC 8538 0A85C335D3A8 526BE69F 861B 46B7 BA8E 780ECA59E63D

Subhumans right ? Why do you guys love coping so much. You guys are literally proving my point that

A) Guys can’t rate black guys properly
B) The only opinion that matters is the woman’s

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, metagross, Babyblackcarrot and 7 others
View attachment 951471
YEAH BRO YOU GOT ME I TOTALLY
HAVE 0 APPEAL.
View attachment 951474
17 likes is almost nothing. Even with bad aspie pics, I had 2 likes a day from girls that I was interested in back when I was using tinder gold (I didn't even count the unattractive ones).

If I had that many, then 17 likes is really bad, especially when considering the amount of fat or ugly girls that must have liked your profile.

When I say that someone has 0 appeal, I don't mean incel or even ugly, I mean that there is nothing about you that makes you stand out, except for your height. And again, I was talking about your face, since you are taller, it is possible that women prefer you than him just based on height alone, I really don't know, but since this site keeps talking about how face is everything, I can't ignore that fact when rating someone, or otherwise I'll look like a moron.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6531
Dont think so. Some guys underrate themselves. I can show you guys who look similar to tyronelite and he will get like 1 match in toronto. Theres some things we can't predict that are too minuit for us to catch
Its mostly nt/fashion/pics

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6512
17 likes is almost nothing. Even with bad aspie pics, I had 2 likes a day from girls that I was interested in back when I was using tinder gold (I didn't even count the unattractive ones).

If I had that many, then 17 likes is really bad, especially when considering the amount of fat or ugly girls that must have liked your profile.

When I say that someone has 0 appeal, I don't mean incel or even ugly, I mean that there is nothing about you that makes you stand out, except for your height. And again, I was talking about your face, since you are taller, it is possible that women prefer you than him just based on height alone, I really don't know, but since this site keeps talking about how face is everything, I can't ignore that fact when rating someone, or otherwise I'll look like a moron.
Just be tall/just have frame is legit for blacks, even moreso than white
Bbc vibes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 6512
what tf is going on in this thread?

let's be objective for a second jfl at you clowns sucking your friend's dick.

@MakinItHappen facially mogs @tyronelite. Maybe not by much, but he definitely does.

Over all though, @tyronelite mogs and its not even close tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6531, 5'8manlet and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl

@MakinItHappen facially mogs @tyronelite. Maybe not by much, but he definitely does.

Exactly

autistic PSL rating of both?

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
My chadlite irl htn psl rating isn’t accurate? You think you are tyrone?
I’ve always said PSL wise I’m high tier normie. Plus location is key. You’re not gonna find a bunch of hot chicks if you don’t live in a major city like LA, Miami, NYC.

But like I always say all that matters is the women’s opinion. I’ve gotten plenty of compliments about my skin, eyes, hair etc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
I’ve always said PSL wise I’m high tier normie. Plus location is key. You’re not gonna find a bunch of hot chicks if you don’t live in a major city like LA, Miami, NYC.

But like I always say all that matters is the women’s opinion. I’ve gotten plenty of compliments about my skin, eyes, hair etc
Lol you are using tinder gold bro“location is key“
You have traveled the worl with your acc

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
17 likes, 932 matches xD
I doubt he edited it, just means he swipes a lot to have little likes (i.e. he matches with them later), I also have a somewhat similar likes to matches

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, ReverseNorwoodPill and tyronelite
ngl they have these bbc t pheno it's insane. But this comes with a good thing : they have big bodies
That’s exactly my type. I like them thic small waist, fertile hips. I don’t swipe on skinny chicks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 7098, Blackgymmax and 1 other person

ppl underate height. Above average height as long as it comes with humanish frame, with above average frame = PSL guys between 5ft9 to 5ft11.
5.5 psl tall fag = 6 psl 5ft11 guy

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Women are flat out choosing tyronelite yet anyone here has the audacity to say the currycel mogs when he has to photoshop his face to get 1/15th this niggas matches. "Who mogs" LOL. Too much cope, the nigga obliterates the currycel facially and he doesnt need to look like a typical white fratboy to do it

autistic PSL rating of both?
idk man PSL is just face so maybe smth like @tyronelite 4 @MakinItHappen 4.5

it's sorta hard to rate bc even tho @MakinItHappen is better looking his ethnicity is prob a deterrent to some

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
View attachment 951489View attachment 951491View attachment 951492View attachment 951493View attachment 951494

Subhumans right ? Why do you guys love coping so much. You guys are literally proving my point that

A) Guys can’t rate black guys properly
B) The only opinion that matters is the woman’s
They all look fat. The first 2 didn't even bother showing their body it seems, while the other 3, the only ones who showed a body pic, are fat.

The girl in the middle might seem like she isn't fat, but that's just because of her fat distribution genetics, it all went in her butt, while for the fourth one, it all went in her legs, and for the last one, it was evenly distributed everywhere except her stomach.

However, they aren't as fat as Londonvillie's matches, they are more overweight than obese, so I guess they are still somewhat attractive, but the way you present them is hilarious, you act like you are a Chad and you get the hottest women when in reality, you are only able to get chubby women.

The 2 matches a day I was talking about, none of them were that fat, but I quit Tinder because such a low amount of matches, even 17, isn't enough for the success rate of Tinder, so it's a waste of time, because all this time investment ends up leading to nothing in the end, unless you have very low standards or you are attracted to women who are overweight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Be_ConfidentBro
I doubt he edited it, just means he swipes a lot to have little likes (i.e. he matches with them later), I also have a somewhat similar likes to matches
I don’t doubt it, he just has no standards when swiping which means he obv doesnt have good regular hookups/fwb
Who would swipe on subhumans when already fucking stacylites+?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043
Lol you are using tinder gold bro“location is key“
You have traveled the worl with your acc
I haven’t swiped in any of the major cities yet. Or even in Europe. I have tinder plus not gold.

You’re forgetting I’m not even GYMMAXXED YET. What do you think the results will be then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Women are flat out choosing tyronelite yet anyone here has the audacity to say the currycel mogs when he has to photoshop his face to get 1/15th this niggas matches. "Who mogs" LOL. Too much cope, the nigga obliterates the currycel facially and he doesnt need to look like a typical white fratboy to do it
the sole thing i disagree in this forum is the white coping. There is no white only things. Everyone can get looks and appeal, as long as they'r decent looking.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro, Looks234 and 1 other person
the sole thing i disagree in this forum is the white coping. There is no white only things. Everyone can get looks and appeal, as long as they'r decent looking.
Except the currycel who shops his pics to get 20 matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 3043
I haven’t swiped in any of the major cities yet. Or even in Europe. I have tinder plus not gold.

You’re forgetting I’m not even GYMMAXXED YET. What do you think the results will be then?
Difficult to say, gymmax can actually be a detriment in your case I think. I don’t think many people here will understand this but it can make you look low class and tryhard.
Imo only train shoulders/back/neck
Don’t bloat up your arms/chest

r u dumb

face isn't the only factor that comes into play.

If someone is:

Average facially
Good height
Good frame
Etc.

then ofc girls will swipe on him

no one is arguing that smv wise @tyronelite mogs, but facially he doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, 5'8manlet, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
idk man PSL is just face so maybe smth like @tyronelite 4 @MakinItHappen 4.5

it's sorta hard to rate bc even tho @MakinItHappen is better looking his ethnicity is prob a deterrent to some
The funny thing is that make it don't even have typical curry pheno. It really ask a lot to have a better pheno when you start as dravidian ngl it's the most brutal part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, Looks234 and 4 others
The funny thing is that make it don't even have typical curry pheno. It really ask a lot to have a better pheno when you start as dravidian ngl it's the most brutal part.
yeah his pheno isn't that bad but still it's there

• +1
This is the problem with this forum @streege @MoeZart @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax
You and me are a few others are the only realists on this site
This is why most people here will die virgins because they have high standards and they overates themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6908, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
This is the problem with this forum @streege @MoeZart @looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax
ngl i have high ethic standards, but i was into slaying, i would definitively have a different mindset and wouldn't consider that "fat" in the sense that it's repulsive, at all.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and tyronelite
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Be_ConfidentBro and tyronelite
r u dumb

If someone is:

Average facially
Good height
Good frame
Etc.

r u dumb

If someone is:

Average facially
Good height
Good frame
Etc.

Run a tinder experiment w makinithappen with 2 inches of extra height and a little more frame. If you think he will even come close, youre sadly mistaken.

A8996C25 80C6 48D5 B753 229A1AEF4282

Same girl btw (bridgette)
sipping the tea GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5698, Blackgymmax and 2 others
if* i was @tyronelite

bro, kaylee and bridgett could ride my face till i suffocate - and i wouldn't even care

fine ass thicc PAWG girls or nothing:
sexy big ass GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
bro, kaylee and bridgett could ride my face till i suffocate - and i wouldn't even care

fine ass thicc PAWG girls or nothing:
sexy big ass GIF
THATS A LANDWHALE BROO

Run a tinder experiment w makinithappen with 2 inches of extra height and a little more frame. If you think he will even come close, youre sadly mistaken.
He needs more nt pics, thats the biggest thing
He gives basement dweller vibes

objectively think he would if a) same height b) same frame c) same skin quality d) same age

gotta remember tho that ethnicity can be a turn off & this is more of a problem for makin

• +1
You and me are a few others are the only realists on this site
This is why most people here will die virgins because they have high standards and they overates themselves
Legit. @aut0phobic @MoeZart @streege Dudes still live in delusional Stacy fantasy land. Honestly the reason guys like @copingvolcel calls chick like that fat is because they’re scared of being judged & if it doesn’t match the PSL standard of a Stacy she’s automatically subhuman.

JFL at this forum. A lot of y’all gonna be virgins for life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, Blackgymmax and 3 others
Legit. @aut0phobic @MoeZart @streege Dudes still live in delusional Stacy fantasy land. Honestly the reason guys like @copingvolcel calls chick like that fat is because they’re scared of being judged & if it doesn’t match the PSL standard of a Stacy she’s automatically subhuman.

JFL at this forum. A lot of y’all gonna be virgins for life
I would fuck them all tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 7098, Blackgymmax and 2 others
objectively think he would if a) same height b) same frame c) same skin quality d) same age

gotta remember tho that ethnicity can be a turn off & this is more of a problem for makin
Then do it. Its easy to shop all of that with face app. I bet you he will still be incel kek

How can you have almost 1000 matches and only fucked 17 girls?
I just did this experiment 2 months ago my G. As I said before I work close to 70-80 hours a week & have goals I want to accomplish. Slaying isn’t something that important rn

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043