MakinItHappen vs tyronelite

Who mogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is my analysis

@tyronelite has bbc halo plus height and decent enough muscles (not like you need muscles when you're 6'2 lmao). For flings and ONS, tyronelite will slay because girls will want to try bbc and they'll want to feel like they're being physically dominated by a black man. Women have a lot of perception on the social statuses men of different races have, and black men have the thug, high testosterone, physically strong beast that is good at sports and muscular and athletic. For black men in terms of one night stands and flings face doesn't apply unless you're like really ugly and like below 5'8

It will be much harder for @tyronelite to settle down with a really attractive girl that's non black. Women have had a history of black men leaving as fathers and not being responsible. Also black men who aren't famous aren't really good providers because they usually don't earn as much money as Asians and thus can't provide the lifestyle the women wants for her children and for herself. if tyronelite can beat this stereotype he will easily find a good LTR.

On to @MakinItHappen. 5'8 so he doesn't stand a chance in terms of appeal to women compared to a 6'2 guy. He's got a curry phenotype so he will obviously appeal to curry girls but other girls will be turned away as women care about social perception and they wouldn't want to be seen outside with a phenotypically curry guy, he will still get girls for ONS and flings but no where near as much as @tyronelite because curry boys don't have that much going for them for flings and ONS. Face wise @MakinItHappen mogs but as I said before face means nothing when your vsing a black guy who's 6'2 and not facially deformed

In terms of LTR, @MakinItHappen probably will find it easier to get a girl that's attractive because he will hopefully be lean by then and so he won't have that typical curry uncle look which girls despise plus he will dress well and girls will subconsciously realise he's well off money wise as east asian guys and indian guys have the best stereotypes when it comes to being rich. So women will look for a provider for their children and for her own lifestyle. Also @MakinItHappen is easy to look at facially wise so he won't have trouble in that department , obviously he's not some Chad white dude but he's relatively good-looking for non black pill standards

I always talk about LTRs because it's much more important IMO to have a attractive girl who's feminine and has good qualities and is loyal than pumping and dumping some girls from tinder who have been railed 200 times and thus low quality women

However tinder is the best place to see how much appeal you have to women

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
Voted for @MakinItHappen , @tyronelite mogs, but black = instant over where i live

@tyronelite what is your rating on r/truerateme and photofeeler?

Mentally ill if you vote for MakinItHappen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Keep coping and calling him a curry when he is clearly white

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: everythingisacope, ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Nah but you're making it out like it's a landslide victory. I am not dumb bro. I understand the primal instincts females have and he has better bone density/mass, eyes, colouring & stature + "he must be big BBC" halo.

At the core, you are correct, but it's nowhere near as much of a gap as you're making out. Your post was OTT lmao. Some real hyperbole shit. What else were you expecting? I mean the score is 40-10 to him. For every 4 votes he's had, I've received 1. It's pretty convincing. You're showing you have inferiority complex towards your own race with this little outburst. Chill bruv. I'm the one with an inferiority Pajeet complex.

You mandem are good. Black Lives Matter!!! Dw. Be easy.
It is a landslide nigga😂😂 esp when elmen
MakinItHappen facially mogs. He is about 4.5PSL with potential for 4.75PSL if he soft-maxxes hard enough.

TyroneLite has a lot facial flaws:
--> Prey eye area
--> Recessed maxilla
--> Zygos are flat
--> Overall harmony isn't that great
--> Dominant neurocranium

realistically 4 PSL facially...

He has good height and frame though. I'm thinking in the context of his lays (low class bar/club and tinder sloots), height and frame are more important than FACE...
Massive cope.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
This is my analysis

@tyronelite has bbc halo plus height and decent enough muscles (not like you need muscles when you're 6'2 lmao). For flings and ONS, tyronelite will slay because girls will want to try bbc and they'll want to feel like they're being physically dominated by a black man. Women have a lot of perception on the social statuses men of different races have, and black men have the thug, high testosterone, physically strong beast that is good at sports and muscular and athletic. For black men in terms of one night stands and flings face doesn't apply unless you're like really ugly and like below 5'8

It will be much harder for @tyronelite to settle down with a really attractive girl that's non black. Women have had a history of black men leaving as fathers and not being responsible. Also black men who aren't famous aren't really good providers because they usually don't earn as much money as Asians and thus can't provide the lifestyle the women wants for her children and for herself. if tyronelite can beat this stereotype he will easily find a good LTR.

On to @MakinItHappen. 5'8 so he doesn't stand a chance in terms of appeal to women compared to a 6'2 guy. He's got a curry phenotype so he will obviously appeal to curry girls but other girls will be turned away as women care about social perception and they wouldn't want to be seen outside with a phenotypically curry guy, he will still get girls for ONS and flings but no where near as much as @tyronelite because curry boys don't have that much going for them for flings and ONS. Face wise @MakinItHappen mogs but as I said before face means nothing when your vsing a black guy who's 6'2 and not facially deformed

In terms of LTR, @MakinItHappen probably will find it easier to get a girl that's attractive because he will hopefully be lean by then and so he won't have that typical curry uncle look which girls despise plus he will dress well and girls will subconsciously realise he's well off money wise as east asian guys and indian guys have the best stereotypes when it comes to being rich. So women will look for a provider for their children and for her own lifestyle. Also @MakinItHappen is easy to look at facially wise so he won't have trouble in that department , obviously he's not some Chad white dude but he's relatively good-looking for non black pill standards

I always talk about LTRs because it's much more important IMO to have a attractive girl who's feminine and has good qualities and is loyal than pumping and dumping some girls from tinder who have been railed 200 times and thus low quality women

However tinder is the best place to see how much appeal you have to women
Btw tyronelite has significantly more appeal to curry women especially in toronto. Ive asked curries about makinithappen and they all called him ugly af

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, EverythingMattersCel, everythingisacope and 2 others
I just dont see it. Guys w his height and frame dont on avg do as good or better. There are incels here who are white and avg looking who dont do nearly as good and "mog" this guy. No one in documented psl history can go from makinithappens smv to tyronelites with minor height boost and like 2cm bideltoid width lmao. Literally never happened w any tinder experiments. It makes a difference but the gap between these dudes is far too huge. Mind you, makinit is borderline incel and the only matches he gets are from his face photoshopped. Smv doesnt equal psl but he doesnt even look outstanding in height and frame

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 3043
nah but I got a 17 year old that wants me to come fuck her when she turns 18
lmao 17 is legal almost everywhere

get the hell out of that prudish feminist shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I just dont see it. Guys w his height and frame dont on avg do as good or better. There are incels here who are white and avg looking who dont do nearly as good and "mog" this guy. No one in documented psl history can go from makinithappens smv to tyronelites with minor height boost and like 2cm bideltoid width lmao. Literally never happened w any tinder experiments. It makes a difference but the gap between these dudes is far too huge. Mind you, makinit is borderline incel and the only matches he gets are from his face photoshopped. Smv doesnt equal psl but he doesnt even look outstanding in height and frame

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, mogstar, Deleted member 1862 and 3 others
lmao 17 is legal almost everywhere

get the hell out of that prudish feminist shithole
She’s still a minor if I get caught with her nudes I’m fucked. Not taking that chance

MakinItHappen facially mogs. He is about 4.5PSL with potential for 4.75PSL if he soft-maxxes hard enough.

TyroneLite has a lot facial flaws:
--> Prey eye area
--> Recessed maxilla
--> Zygos are flat
--> Overall harmony isn't that great
--> Dominant neurocranium

realistically 4 PSL facially...

He has good height and frame though. I'm thinking in the context of his lays (low class bar/club and tinder sloots), height and frame are more important than FACE...
My maxilla isn’t recessed lol I just have protruding teeth. If only you’ve seen the chicks I’ve dated in the past ..

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
Germany ?
probably not over for u here in germany but u lucked out big time with the unitee states of cucks culture and whites feeling some type of self hatred over there or getting all over protective over blacks jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6512, tyronelite and 1 other person
It will be much harder for @tyronelite to settle down with a really attractive girl that's non black
Cope. I’ve been talking to this Nordic chick for 3 years since she was 17 who I’m vetting for potential LTR. & I’ve had STRs with attractive chicks as well. You guys just don’t see enough black guys here to rate them properly
60C5108A 97C9 42F9 82DD C74041E076E9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
@tyronelite what is your rating on r/truerateme and photofeeler?
Never used it. Lol if you think I’m gonna let redditors rate my face with insane bias

Cope. I’ve been talking to this Nordic chick for 3 years since she was 17 who I’m vetting for potential LTR. & I’ve had STRs with attractive chicks as well. You guys just don’t see enough black guys here to rate them properly
View attachment 952573
let's be honest you look a lot more gracile than 90/100 of blacks that look to brute. idk why ppl cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Btw tyronelite has significantly more appeal to curry women especially in toronto. Ive asked curries about makinithappen and they all called him ugly af
View attachment 952573

Btw tyronelite has significantly more appeal to curry women especially in toronto. Ive asked curries about makinithappen and they all called him ugly a

View attachment 952573

I personally don't find her attractive bro ,I never said you wouldn't be able to settle down with a attractive white girl but I just said it would be harder for you

As it is bro you mog @MakinItHappen and if that's your type of women then go for it bro.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
You have lost so many mogg batttles. You need ascend.

It honestly don't tbh lol. Most chicks I've dated made double, triple the salary I make. I only make $50K. If you have money and some type of status (celebrity, local dj, club promoter, youtuber, etc) & women aren't trying to get with you it's cause they tryna get a come up (clout,f ollowing, etc) from you. Most women make more than dudes these days idk even know why money is even considered lol. It's all about LMS
Looks
Masculinity
Sex Appeal
Its all about personalities which predict high status, not the literal status itself.

They are looking for behaviour that the Silverback monkey demonstrated, because their pussy's still haven't evolved from that primitive sexual selection method.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, tyronelite and everythingisacope
Chaddam mogs and its not even close

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and tyronelite
Its all about personalities which predict high status, not the literal status itself.

They are looking for behaviour that the Silverback monkey demonstrated, because their pussy's still haven't evolved from that primitive sexual selection method.
Yes but they still need to be sexually attracted to you first. That’s all I’m saying cuz guys think having high status will just have women swarming towards you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8919 and oatmeal
Tyrone since there's a pic of him with a white woman.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 4797
Yes but they still need to be sexually attracted to you first. That’s all I’m saying cuz guys think having high status will just have women swarming towards you.
High status personality creates sexual attraction.

High status personality wont have girls swarming towards you, because you haven't enforced your high status over them yet. To get girls flocking you, you need a good first impression from Looks or Fame/Clout, but this doesn't guarantee attraction unless you have the High status personality to go with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
View attachment 952573
Bro in USA is too fucking simple a girl there told me I'm the most beautiful man she ever saw jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, everythingisacope, mogstar and 3 others
Bro in USA is too fucking simple a girl there told me I'm the most beautiful man she ever saw jfl
i genuinely believe USA, Canada are a lot easier than europe ngl. Especially middle part of western europe.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
High status personality creates sexual attraction.

High status personality wont have girls swarming towards you, because you haven't enforced your high status over them yet. To get girls flocking you, you need a good first impression from Looks or Fame/Clout, but this doesn't guarantee attraction unless you have the High status personality to go with it.
Status is not going to make a woman’s pussy wet. If a chick is not your type there’s no amount of high status that’ll get her to want you. Yes having status and money is an attractive trait for men but it doesn’t cause sexual attraction.

I was at a bar one time & it was a 10 year reunion party. One of the people there was one of the Gronkowski bros (Athlete). Literally only had 2 chicks talking to him the whole night. Status isn’t as everyone makes & let’s be real NOBODY here will gain any type of high status. That’s why I think it’s cope.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: everythingisacope, .👽. and Deleted member 3043
i genuinely believe USA, Canada are a lot easier than europe ngl. Especially middle part of western europe.
Way more easy it's night and day, my brother lived in ATL one year he told me he got cold approached by women at first he couldnt believe his eyes, rarely to never happened in Italy.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 3043
Status is not going to make a woman’s pussy wet. If a chick is not your type there’s no amount of high status that’ll get her to want you. Yes having status and money is an attractive trait for men but it doesn’t cause sexual attraction.

I was at a bar one time & it was a 10 year reunion party. One of the people there was one of the Gronkowski bros (Athlete). Literally only had 2 chicks talking to him the whole night. Status isn’t as everyone makes & let’s be real NOBODY here will gain any type of high status. That’s why I think it’s cope.
Lil Wayne has more sex appeal the some 6ft4 Tyrone attending the concert. He gets more sexual attention.

Lil Wayne is a 5ft6 framecel who's ugly, and there's no ulterior benefit to fucking him, because he doesn't give betabux to girls.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, mogstar, Blackgymmax and 2 others

Huge cope

• +1
i'm sure beside looks it has 100/100 to do with behaviour culture. USA/Canada women are way more "masculine" in the sense they aren't ashamed to cold approach men, to ask him out, to kiss him out of nowhere, i mean just look at the typical videos you see of college parties/clubs etc, it's ONLY in the USA, and women are pretty much totally explicitely degen. While in Italia, France, etc, there is a culture of "femininity", they have to appear less horny. But at the end of the day, they'r all similar, just it's easier to get laid because of that.
Competition in USA i way lower too my city has a very high average, full of white Chads

• Woah

IQ: 100

nah im playing, you're absolutely right that status can't carry shit. Just look at zuck for example. But money makes it easier to get ONS on tinder tbh, there was a thread abt this a few days ago.

• +1
Huge cope

This doesn’t prove anything. Is there proof he had sex with the chicks in the vid ? And if they did was it obligatory/transactional sex or out of pure lust ?

• +1

nah im playing, you're absolutely right that status can't carry shit. Just look at zuck for example. But money makes it easier to get ONS on tinder tbh, there was a thread abt this a few days ago.
Why you always use geeks to disprove status theory? Being famous is not status, being admired is status. Btw jfl if you think that Zuck doesn't have girls who want to fuck him and is married to that asian hoe just for image purposes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1862
This doesn’t prove anything. Is there proof he had sex with the chicks in the vid ? And if they did was it obligatory/transactional sex or out of pure lust ?
Oh come on now you are purposely acting ignorant to not admit wrong. Do you have video proofs of O'Pry fucking then? That's the level of your reasoning. Jfl if you think that status doesn't make women wet, same effect if you meet an average woman but then you discover she is a very famous pornstar, you would want to fuck her out of lust, for women is the same.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 3043

i think we explained what we meant with "statut", it's not a good term. Sure billionaire and known zuck can get more laid than non billionaire and unkown zuck, but beside some outliers that are attracted to the idea of beeing with a director of a firm, that is rich, he won't get genuine appeal.
Meanwhile, power/influence/"aura", that is usually refered as "statut" here, will do wonder. It usually works for athletes, singers, actors etc.
"jobs" that are valorized by women as beeing by itself sex appealed. Even if the guy isn't particularly charismatic, he'll get an smv genuine boost of women lusting over them for this very "statut", but it's because subconsciously it comes with the idea that those professions are supposed to be stronger in bed, more charismatic, more abusive/dominant. And usually the guy that is in it and is famous of it, has also some charism to pull it out. as @DatGuyYouLike said, somebody like lilwayne is by all means ugly, but he has the perfect "statut", and the carefree, arrogant, abusive, behaviour that creates as genuine lust as does looks imo.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 6512
Lil Wayne has more sex appeal the some 6ft4 Tyrone attending the concert. He gets more sexual attention.

Lil Wayne is a 5ft6 framecel who's ugly, and there's no ulterior benefit to fucking him, because he doesn't give betabux to girls.
Lil Wayne flys bitches out to come see him. I have a friend in Miami who’s seen DMs of his on IG. Obviously a chick will always pick a ugly high status blue check rapper over a 6’4 Tyrone but not because she’s GENUINELY sexually attracted to Lil Wayne

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: goat2x, everythingisacope and Deleted member 3043
Lil Wayne flys bitches out to come see him. I have a friend in Miami who’s seen DMs of his on IG. Obviously a chick will always pick a ugly high status blue check rapper over a 6’4 Tyrone but not because she’s GENUINELY sexually attracted to Lil Wayne
What about groupies, they have 0 shot of getting his money and they know it. They want to feel his dick in their pussy and your rationalising that they're not sexually attracted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6512
We know the obvious truth but these idiots are still blue pilled hard

Oh come on now you are purposely acting ignorant to not admit wrong. Do you have video proofs of O'Pry fucking then? That's the level of your reasoning. Jfl if you think that status doesn't make women wet, same effect if you meet an average woman but then you discover she is a very famous pornstar, you would want to fuck her out of lust, for women is the same.
No I don’t lol cuz I don’t take shit for face value. Do you believe guys who make interview vids getting chicks numbers are fucking all those chicks ? Unless I see cameras in the bedroom I ain’t taking shit serious lol