Theory Male Attractiveness (Face) is NOT Normally Distributed

What Distribution More Closely resembles the faces of People You seen?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1617

Banned
muh chad this guy would be incel without fame and hair

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Looksmaxxing For Arranged Marriage
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
looksmaxxer234 said:
His appeal is hair and fame. His looks are overrated.
Equally other famous guys, get less female simpings. imo.

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
ForeverRecession said:
imagine if i said oubre would be incel without his green eyes Frank Jack @Frank Jack
View attachment 1477567
nOooO sTiLl hArMonY aNd HeIgHt mOgGeR rUn bBc gAmE Brah!

looksmaxxer234 said:
I hate when niggas say that type of shit. Those are their features they were born with. At least fame is external.

Henry Cavill would be incel, if he had a jawline like this.
Just saying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
justadude

justadude

Zephir
Tbh tho I don't think I see too many 2psl, that might be just as rare as seeing a 6psl Chad. Think about how ugly 2psl is... The normal unattractive guy u see is prolly like 3.25 psl

loox

loox

ForeverRecession said:
psl ratings are probably the most objective system of assessing attractiveness, far more than truerateme or other coping shit. The raters who know their shit like @ /data/avatars/s/14/14192.jpg?1638483851 @Biiyo03 @ /data/avatars/s/6/6949.jpg?1640149190 @Preston @ /data/avatars/s/11/11088.jpg?1639789923 @StrangerDanger @ /data/avatars/s/14/14908.jpg?1637863613 @germanlooks @ /data/avatars/s/6/6252.jpg?1606470478 @justadude are always within 0.25 psl of agreeing with each other
jfl

psl ratings are arguably one of the worst rating systems because retards can't even make an agreement upon how rare each value is

what the fuck is the point of rating someone PSL 5 if someone thinks that's 80th percentile and someone thinks it's 90th percentile and yet they're using the same fucking number

using percentiles is obviously the best way to do it, but even then it doesn't matter because autists don't know how to judge men's attractiveness properly anyway

preston made a thread being completely perplexed by lorenzo zurzolo's appeal, claiming he's barely above normie

and we saw all the people losing their minds in the medium ugly tinder experiment threads
ForeverRecession said:
Quit the cope mate, Jordan Barrett when lean is 6.75-7 psl no question. Look at him in motion and all the bitches in the comments
if you assert only 1 in a million men are as attractive to women as barrett then you've successfully proven your ratings are meaningless

B

Buci

Trainee
LooksOverAll said:
Go to any basketball court, football game, gym, etc at your college. Chad central.
dont try to reason with idiots

MikeMew'sBitch

MikeMew'sBitch

Everyone sees what you appear to be
According to your looks scale most men at my university of cca 700 students would be at around 2-3. I almost never saw anyone who could be rated 5. In a class with 20 male students which i had while i listened classical philosophy studies only 1 guy could be rated anything close to 4.5 facially. Most men were also affected by balding, out of 20 male students at least 14 would have some kind of norwooding, at least 9-10 students were sub 5'9. At 6'1 i was one of the tallest, there were couple of them taller than me.

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

MikeMew'sBitch said:
According to your looks scale most men at my university of cca 700 students would be at around 2-3. I almost never saw anyone who could be rated 5. In a class with 20 male students which i had while i listened classical philosophy studies only 1 guy could be rated anything close to 4.5 facially. Most men were also affected by balding, out of 20 male students at least 14 would have some kind of norwooding, at least 9-10 students were sub 5'9. At 6'1 i was one of the tallest, there were couple of them taller than me.
fuark thats brutal tbh where do you live

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
ForeverRecession said:
psl ratings are probably the most objective system of assessing attractiveness, far more than truerateme or other coping shit. The raters who know their shit like Biiyo03 @Biiyo03 Preston @Preston StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger germanlooks @germanlooks justadude @justadude are always within 0.25 psl of agreeing with each other

View attachment 1477300

Quit the cope mate, Jordan Barrett when lean is 6.75-7 psl no question. Look at him in motion and all the bitches in the comments
You talk about quality forum raters and don't mention, AscendingHero @AscendingHero , VicMackey @VicMackey , justmewbrah and africancel jfl

Even arguably MakinItHappenReturn @MakinItHappenReturn :forcedsmile:

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

StrangerDanger said:
6.75 to 7psl and breaches 7 imo in these two pics Frank Jack @Frank Jack

Imagine if he had a taller ramus+dense lashes+more masculine zygos, less fwhr and dimorphism n gymcelled, terachad what a fucking mogger. GOD TIER EYE AREA PSL WISE up there with drago, salih, gandy, depoot too germanlooks @germanlooks

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

AscendingHero said:
You talk about quality forum raters and don't mention, AscendingHero @AscendingHero , VicMackey @VicMackey , justmewbrah and africancel jfl

Forgive me bhai how could I forget the will mccan piller :feelsrope:

Biggdink

Biggdink

Just look like a girl theory destroyed me
Reminder: Chad1212 can barely slay in Croatia and he mogs most of the forum

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

ForeverRecession said:
You're good bhai, haha, also ur vito avi (huge fan of him 6.75-7psl imo, eriksen's big brother) avi fooled me hard, couldn't identify you until now. Avi halo at its finest, mirin brah

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Biggdink said:
Guys here don’t know how to rape

Muh opry tier eyes or else you’re ugly :soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You should’ve joined the debate club in school tbh. You got an answer for everything 😂

VicMackey

VicMackey

Master
AscendingHero said:
6.75 to 7psl and breaches 7 imo in these two pics Frank Jack @Frank Jack
View attachment 1479976 View attachment 1479977

Imagine if he had a taller ramus+dense lashes+more masculine zygos, less fwhr and dimorphism n gymcelled, terachad what a fucking mogger. GOD TIER EYE AREA PSL WISE up there with drago, salih, gandy, depoot too germanlooks @germanlooks
He doesnt even look that feminine when he's not bloated tbh. He looks like a surfer chad. If he had a lean athletic body he would have sky high appeal.

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

AscendingHero said:
You're good bhai, haha, also ur vito avi (huge fan of him 6.75-7psl imo, eriksen big brother) avi fooled me hard, couldn't identify you until now. Avi halo at its finest, mirin brah
Ik my new posts don’t get as many views. Brutal Shieda Kayn 7.25 psl Avi halo pill :feelsbadman:

VicMackey

VicMackey

Master
AscendingHero said:

Was unironically gonna vomit when I saw justmewbrah left off the list. It's like talking about the apostles without mentioning jesus.

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

looksmaxxer234 said:
timothee chalamet and Ronaldo aren’t that gl. Many guys on their looks level outside.
Fucking COPE ronaldo is easy chad in his prime and one of the highest smv lms combos of all time.

Insanely shredded+god tier tan+tall

On average i will agree he's in the 5.5-6psl range imo

Chamelet yes gl is very overrated, hair halo too compliments his wide bigonial. Good video done on him by Quoves studio tbh

Last edited:
AscendingHero

AscendingHero

ForeverRecession said:
D @them looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234 Frank Jack @Frank Jack I'll concede, I tried to find an unflattering pic of Oubre but coudnt
View attachment 1477607
Oubre is a giga uber mogger, i've been blackpilled on him several times. Knows the importance of hairstyle and proportions, mirin his ascencion ngl. Quoves studio also have an excellent video on him.

Insane frame, 6'5+, light eyes, lightbrown skin mogger.

JFL at how hard this foid is simping over him looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234 fogdart @fogdart Frank Jack @Frank Jack Very nt pheno, excellent harmony, good nt hairstyle Prettyboy @Prettyboy , and good forward growth/coloring.

Oubrepilled so hard, i shake my head in astonishment at the amount of prime young stacies in his comments. SMV of a God looking like that in the NBA at that height.

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

ForeverRecession said:
Omega chad and has PHAT ass'ed big titty jb stacies in his comments and dms, the ultimate looksmaxxer, from average to gigachad from 14-15.

forevergymcelling @forevergymcelling T @The_God ht-normie-ascending @ht-normie-ascending

He's blackpilled me so hard, gigaslaying at 15.

Attachments

• 1641438889585.png
    1641438889585.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1641438973998.png
    1641438973998.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1641438985485.png
    1641438985485.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
AscendingHero said:
Oubre is a giga uber mogger, i've been blackpilled on him several times. Knows the importance of hairstyle and proportions, mirin his ascencion ngl. Quoves studio also have an excellent video on him.

Insane frame, 6'5+, light eyes, lightbrown skin mogger.
View attachment 1479994 View attachment 1479996 View attachment 1479997 View attachment 1480006 View attachment 1480007 View attachment 1480008 View attachment 1480010 View attachment 1480013 View attachment 1480014 View attachment 1480015 View attachment 1480016 View attachment 1480017

JFL at how hard this foid is simping over him looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234 fogdart @fogdart Frank Jack @Frank Jack Very nt pheno, excellent harmony, good nt hairstyle Prettyboy @Prettyboy , and good forward growth/coloring.

Oubrepilled so hard, i shake my head in astonishment at the amount of prime young stacies in his comments. SMV of a God looking like that in the NBA at that height.
1. He has good porportions?
2. Oubre has insane JB appeal. Truly the second best lightskin in the game rn.

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

Frank Jack said:
1. He has good porportions?
yes, wide frame, good facial fifths, good ratios, etc, etc. Top tier ribcage and scapula width. Insane frame, you don't need laid tier hips to be a frame mogger.

Long legged mogger too, athletic asf, he's in the NBA for a reason.
Frank Jack said:
2. Oubre has insane JB appeal. Truly the second best lightskin in the game rn.
Overall yes, but ik a few lightskins that "psl" looks mog him. SMV wise best lightskin in the game 100%.

Frank Jack said:
2. Oubre has insane JB appeal.
Examples? Oubre jb pill me rn

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
AscendingHero said:
Examples? Oubre jb pill me rn
Just search his name on tiktok and look at comments on the videos. All JB's with ofc college age girls sprinkled in

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

Frank Jack said:
Just search his name on tiktok and look at comments on the videos. All JB's with ofc college age girls sprinkled in
Any stacies there?

Ethereal

Ethereal

St. Chadriguez, King of latinos
The oubrepill destroyed me

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
AscendingHero said:
Any stacies there?
I saw some on this one video but I'm too lazy to go and find them.

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

Frank Jack said:
I saw some on this one video but I'm too lazy to go and find them.
wow

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

resentfulincel

resentfulincel

Zephir
Most comprehensive and detailed looks chart I've ever seen I like how you gave an example with different phenotypes
If this was Reddit I would pay you some money

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

loox said:
jfl

psl ratings are arguably one of the worst rating systems because retards can't even make an agreement upon how rare each value is

what the fuck is the point of rating someone PSL 5 if someone thinks that's 80th percentile and someone thinks it's 90th percentile and yet they're using the same fucking number

using percentiles is obviously the best way to do it, but even then it doesn't matter because autists don't know how to judge men's attractiveness properly anyway

Low iq.

Psl ratings are qualitative categorizations like chad, chadlite, etc. It’s very easy to rank whether someone is on the level of drago, to Effron, to Chalamet.

The purpose of this thread was to try to then assign quantitative percentiles afterwards. And clearly, based on the poll results, I was right.

Last edited:
ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Preston @Preston do you live in the west

inferiorpispot234

inferiorpispot234

Erudite
PSL | tier | example | percentile |
4-5 | mtn-htn | Joseph Gordon-Levitt | 65-75th |
5-6 | htn-chadlite | Timmy Chalamet | 75-88th |
6-7 | chadlite-chad | Vito basso, delissola | 88-99th |
7-8 | chad-gigachad | Jon-Erik Hexum, Somerhalder, Meeks | 99-99.99th |

F

Freshkebab

Erudite
Handsome Truecel said:
Chamalet is not a chadlite jfl. He is a gay-looking incel.
Looks is just taste thing in the end. Some thinks Chamelet looks chad lite some think he is normie. You cannot please everyone. There are even girls that say Salludon looks uncanny valley and in this forum he is treated like God.. All the rating in this place is all over the place which just proves that beauty is eye of beholder.

Users who are viewing this thread

• autismusmaximus
  • Yolosweg
  • kalefartbomb
  • burner