Male Attractiveness (Face) is NOT Normally Distributed

What Distribution More Closely resembles the faces of People You seen?

• Total voters
Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Normal Distribution Implies You See Just as Many Ugly People as Good Looking Ones, which I don't agree with tbh.
First off, this is my rating scale for PSL. You can agree or disagree with the exactness, but allow me ± .25 in digression.

Sub 4 PSL (Normie-ish and Below)

4-4.75 PSL (Normie to HTN)

5-5.75 PSL (Weak Chadlite to Strong Chadlite)

6-7 PSL (Weak Chad to GigaChad)

With a normal distribution with 4 PSL being average, these are the percentiles corresponding:
PSL 4 is equivalent to 50% (50/100)
PSL 5 is equivalent to 84.15% (16/100)
PSL 6 is equivalent to 97.25% (3/100)
PSL 7 is equivalent to 99.87% (1/1000)

These percentiles fall off hard after around the 5.25 PSL mark. Ask yourself, in a university class with 30 males, would 5 of them really be at the level of looks of Timothee Chalamet or Ronaldo (5.5 PSL's) or even Chris Pratt/Harry Styles (5.25)? And PSL 6 is even more absurd, if you went to a highschool of around 2000 kids, of the 1k males, are you really telling me you know 30 students at the looks level of Kelly Oubre, Cillian Murphy, or Siva Kanesweran (all low tier 6 psl's)?
FInally, PSL 7 implies that there are 5 or 6 Atesh Salih/Prime Gandy/ Drago level moggers at every college. Yeah, nah.

Here is the true Distribution:
Inkedpositively skewed distribution

2 psl is 10th percentile
3psl is 30th percentile
4 psl is 50th percentile
4.5 is 75th percentile
5 is 85-90th percentile
5.5 is 95th percentile
5.75 is 98th
6 is 99.5th
6.5 is 99.99th
7 is 99.9999th

In this distribution, weak chadlites are (15/100), mid level chadlites are 5-10/100 and strong chadlites (Chalamet/Ronaldo) are 2/100.
6 PSL (Zac Effron, Mike Thurston, Amnesia) are 5/1000, and 6.5 PSL (Tyler Maher, Ian Sommerhalder, Salludon) are 1/10 000. Gods like Barrett and Gandy are 1/1 000 000.

My Question to Looksmax: Based on your real life experiences and how many people you've seen, what distribution do Male FACES (not body or other halos) fall into?
I don't think I've ever met someone who is 6 PSL in my Life. Remember, 6 PSL is someone who could be in a mog battle with Zac Effron or Zayn Malik.

@germanlooks @thecel @AscendingHero @EverythingMattersCel @reptiles @forevergymcelling @Amnesia

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Neckedafter7, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Lynxress and 116 others
THAT'S BECAUSE PSL IS ASPIE SHUTIN BS. THE ONLY LEGIT RATING IS GL, NOT GL, AND REPULSIVE
DON'T @ ME

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lynxress, quinfluence, GodAlmighty and 99 others
Good thread and I agree with you.
The best looking men I have seen irl were below 6PSL.

someone on Gandy, Drago, Hexum level is ultra rare

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, AscensionUwU, itsbegincell and 58 others
It is, just like basically all other human measurements.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Ahrimancel and thecel
Or just don't be retarded and assume σ = 1? σ = 0.5 is much better.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, User49, unlucko and 6 others
I've seen like 10 guys who are 6+ PSL at my college every week. Not sure where tf you live.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: skullcel, AscensionUwU, Danish_Retard and 35 others
It makes no difference. SD of 1 is easier for scaling.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Without a skew in the distribution, you'd always get the same amount of 2 psl's as 6 psl, which I don't agree with. There are far more repulsive looking people than extremely good looking imo. Changing only the σ without skew wouldn't help that, imo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Red Fox, Deleted member 16275, pneumocystosis and 11 others
I look like an incel version of reece king lol.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Persian
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Marsiere214, Kingcel32 and 5 others
Fair enough if your experience matches that.
Imo, I see far more people around 2-2.5 psl than 5.5-6.
LooksOverAll can’t be trusted.
Everything he says is heavily skewed by his autism. There is no way that he sees multiple 6+ PSL guys every week.
Not even on tinder you will see that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, hardestmfintheroom, Jamaldickjavontus and 42 others
I don't think it's normally distributed but i believe it likely would have been in more primal times. Obesity heavily skews the ratings where since, in the US at least, over half of men are fat and that is making the distribution skew right. If every man was healthy, then it would essentially he normally distributed.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime and 4 others
LooksOverAll can’t be trusted.
Everything he says is heavily skewed by his autism. There is no way that he sees multiple 6+ PSL guys every week.
Not even on tinder you will see that
Go to any basketball court, football game, gym, etc at your college. Chad central.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, fuckedupmanlet, justleavemealone and 9 others
Good thing I just took my upper division probability theory class.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Melo95
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, PrinceofDarkness, Allandro and 7 others
I almost never see basketball dudes with Stacies.
Not the BBC ugly ogres on the college team. They're too tall to get attractive girls.

I'm talking about the guys who play at the parks/gyms and rec teams for fun.

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
Not the BBC ugly ogres on the college team. They're too tall to get attractive girls.

I'm talking about the guys who play at the parks/gyms and rec teams for fun.
schizos me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and AscendingHero
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 5786 and 4 others
What's my PSL tbh iyo

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Also lol at ranking Salludon in the same category as Maher and Sommerhalder :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, LampPostPrime, BrahminBoss and 16 others
Also lol at ranking Salludon in the same category as Maher and Sommerhalder :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Once you reach 6 PSL it really doesn't matter. Girls have preferences for different types so you will be a different girl's relative Chad in her eyes. Same way some people find Lima/Giselle/Jenner/etc hot or ugly.

Obviously in the west Salludon would be at the bottom, but to a South Asian he will be ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, BrahminBoss, rand anon and 5 others
Normal Distribution Implies You See Just as Many Ugly People as Good Looking Ones, which I don't agree with tbh.
First off, this is my rating scale for PSL. You can agree or disagree with the exactness, but allow me ± .25 in digression.

View attachment 1475345

View attachment 1475349

View attachment 1475359
View attachment 1475371

View attachment 1475361

View attachment 1475373

With a normal distribution with 4 PSL being average, these are the percentiles corresponding:

These percentiles fall off hard after around the 5.25 PSL mark. Ask yourself, in a university class with 30 males, would 5 of them really be at the level of looks of Timothee Chalamet or Ronaldo (5.5 PSL's) or even Chris Pratt/Harry Styles (5.25)? And PSL 6 is even more absurd, if you went to a highschool of around 2000 kids, of the 1k males, are you really telling me you know 30 students at the looks level of Kelly Oubre, Cillian Murphy, or Siva Kanesweran (all low tier 6 psl's)?
FInally, PSL 7 implies that there are 5 or 6 Atesh Salih/Prime Gandy/ Drago level moggers at every college. Yeah, nah.

View attachment 1475424

2 psl is 10th percentile
3psl is 30th percentile
4 psl is 50th percentile
4.5 is 75th percentile
5 is 85-90th percentile
5.5 is 95th percentile
5.75 is 98th
6 is 99.5th
6.5 is 99.99th
7 is 99.9999th

In this distribution, weak chadlites are (15/100), mid level chadlites are 5-10/100 and strong chadlites (Chalamet/Ronaldo) are 2/100.
6 PSL (Zac Effron, Mike Thurston, Amnesia) are 5/1000, and 6.5 PSL (Tyler Maher, Ian Sommerhalder, Salludon) are 1/10 000. Gods like Barrett and Gandy are 1/1 000 000.

My Question to Looksmax: Based on your real life experiences and how many people you've seen, what distribution do Male FACES (not body or other halos) fall into?
I don't think I've ever met someone who is 6 PSL in my Life. Remember, 6 PSL is someone who could be in a mog battle with Zac Effron or Zayn Malik.

@germanlooks @thecel @AscendingHero @EverythingMattersCel @reptiles @forevergymcelling @Amnesia
I think you are right.

I always use normal, standard deviation/distribution theory in rating.
Since most epople, CAN'T even undertand standarddistribution theory.
Let alone, trying to explain"positively skewed distribution.

I NOTICE.
age plays a huge factor.

Where among 19 year old guys; standard deviation might be correct.
In the age 40, about 80% is simply ugly.

By the way. mentioning Timothe Chalamet as Chadlite, I disagree. He a solid Chad, imo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justleavemealone, BrahminBoss, czwarty and 7 others
When using number with 1/100000 or 1/10 000 it becomes useless so the most logical postion is just to call them 8/8

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 14160
I think you are right.

I always use normal, standard deviation/distribution theory in rating.
Since most epople, CAN'T even undertand standarddistribution theory.
Let alone, trying to explain"positively skewed distribution.

I NOTICE.
age plays a huge factor.

Where among 19 year old guys; standard deviation might be correct.
In the age 40, about 80% is simply ugly.

By the way. mentioning Timothe Chalamet as Chadlite, I disagree. He a solid Chad, imo.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 8165

View attachment 1475345

View attachment 1475349

View attachment 1475359
View attachment 1475371

View attachment 1475361

View attachment 1475373

View attachment 1475424

2 psl is 10th percentile
3psl is 30th percentile
4 psl is 50th percentile
4.5 is 75th percentile
5 is 85-90th percentile
5.5 is 95th percentile
5.75 is 98th
6 is 99.5th
6.5 is 99.99th
7 is 99.9999th

I have the opposite theory, I think really good looking guys are more common than one would think and most celebrities got where they at because of proximity theory (born to right place at the right time).

One of such examples could be perhaps DiCaprio in Titanic. The film was an absolute blockbuster which skyrocketed young Leo’s career but if we are being honest you could find white prettyboys like him in the thousands

Now it might be different with male models but it still holds true for them imo. Chico, Gandy and other supermodels mostly got where they at because of luck, they aren’t significantly better looking than models in local agencies throughout Europe tbh

Although chances are slimmer in the age of social media, but there are probably many unknown gigamoggers out there living normal lifes without getting viral

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sub0, User49 and 16 others
9/10 men who look good on camera look average (facially) irl.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
These graphs/charts comparisons are as useless as the ones with women. Plenty of women would fuck Danny Trejo because he has status and he has the tough guy / macho thing going for him, and he's considered Ugly in this chart. if it wasn't Danny Trejo he'd be some ugly Mexican dude. Status counts and it's a Halo.

I'm a HTN but if a woman thinks I can benefit her or bring her some kind of safety/comfort, caring, and stability I'm gonna Mog the fuck out of a Chad who beats her cheeks and tosses her out in the street, and ghosts her. This is just a fact. Either you're a Good Looking guy or you're unnatractive, at best "plain". Sure they'll ogle Chad and grool over him but most women will choose Stability if they're in it for a LTR.

Would you leave a cute Becky that makes you nice dinners, sucks your dick good and tells you you're handsome, and is nice to you to go chase a Stacy who will let you fuck once then make fun of you to her friends? Or ghost you? Probably not. Becky is still good looking. You won't give a fuck.

If you're just an FWB or a fuck buddy then they'll probably go to Chad......maybe.

Girls aren't going to kick a High Tier Normie to the curb that's providing and giving her something, treats her nice and doesn't cheat for a guy with a 2 PSL better face. Most women are not wired this way. Like they're "he has a better lower third and a stronger jaw, and is 6'4" i'm going to let him use my pussy and discard me, and cut all ties with the 6'1" guy with a good looking Normie face that helps me pay my bills, comforts me and lets me vent to him.

Plus we don't know what these dude's bodies look like. 9.5 GigaChad guy might be 5'6" and built like a stick figure.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkmaxxer, fuckedupmanlet, based_pakichad421 and 8 others
Yo more niggas vote I need data :what::what:

Chamalet is not a chadlite jfl. He is a gay-looking incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dark-red-pill, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
this makes zero sense because there is no objective standard for what 4 PSL, 5 PSL, 6 PSL etc should look like. the only standard that exists is how rare these values are if we assume the rating system is based on standard deviations

therefore you're just underrating everyone if your ratings don't align with the rarity of a person's attractiveness
psl ratings are probably the most objective system of assessing attractiveness, far more than truerateme or other coping shit. The raters who know their shit like @Biiyo03 @Preston @StrangerDanger @germanlooks @justadude are always within 0.25 psl of agreeing with each other

Gods like Barrett and Gandy are 1/1,000,000

View attachment 1477132
Mark

Quit the cope mate, Jordan Barrett when lean is 6.75-7 psl no question. Look at him in motion and all the bitches in the comments

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, rand anon, Marsiere214 and 5 others
psl ratings are probably the most objective system of assessing attractiveness, far more than truerateme or other coping shit. The raters who know their shit like @Biiyo03 @Preston @StrangerDanger @germanlooks @justadude are always within 0.25 psl of agreeing with each other

View attachment 1477300

Quit the cope mate, Jordan Barrett when lean is 6.75-7 psl no question. Look at him in motion and all the bitches in the comments

looks like a 5 PSL tranny abomination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
looks like a 5 PSL tranny abomination

Has any of your work been peer-reviewed or published in a journal?:feelshah: Meanwhile My BBC theorem was stickied for a week:feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason, OGJBSLAYER, Lookologist003 and 7 others
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Marsiere214, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
@Benevolent @Anstrum95 @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @thecel @bobt vote niggaz

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
@Benevolent @Anstrum95 @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @thecel @bobt vote niggaz
for sure the 2nd one

Ive legit never seen like a true fucking 6 psl, I saw one insane mega chad in my gym who was kinda tall and very impressive forward growth and soft features, he's thje best looking dude i saw and he was 5.75-6.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Karstossos, AscendingHero and 1 other person
timothee chalamet and Ronaldo aren’t that gl. Many guys on their looks level outside.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49, Mewton, Basedtheticz and 10 others
timothee chalamet and Ronaldo aren’t that gl. Many guys on their looks level outside.
theyre like 5 psl

thats gl bro

u dont need to be 6 to be gl init

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, phukmikehok, closedplatecel and 5 others
theyre like 5 psl

thats gl bro

u dont need to be 6 to be gl init
timothee chalamet moggs Ronaldo, when it comes to face.

Chalamet = Chad.
Why? let's not go over, facial features, blablabla maxilla, nct, gonial nagle, blablbalba.
Females reactions, and the amount of female fans he has, tells all.
I don't know much, if any women that are fangirls of Ronaldo. Chalamet has a whole horde of female fans, and women simping over him. Which means, he is Chad. Female reactions/behaviors = rating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, BrahminBoss, White Swordsman and 2 others
I don't know much, if any women that are fangirls of Ronaldo. Chalamet has a whole horde of female fans, and women simping over him. Which means, he is Chad.
His appeal is hair and fame. His looks are overrated.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, BrahminBoss, User49 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Xangsane, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16369, Marsiere214 and 6 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back