MALE v FEMALE GAZE MOG BATTLE - PSL a Hoax?

Which group will Outslay in College Party/Club Environment?

• Total voters
it depends on the kinda club tbh if it is a club in a college town where majority of the women are under 25 then female gaze wins no doubt.
More like under 20

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend, 5'8manlet, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Impossible to conclude who will slay more

Chicks have different types

So if the majority of girls in the setting are into pretty boys bottom will win & vice versa @chadison @fogdart @Prettyboy @JOJOcel
Truth be told, it’s not like you can come across dudes like the ones in the first group on a daily basis. Hard to say anything empirical, really

Prettyboys of course dominate social media, but I have always wondered how they do in real life. I can only rely on my experiences, as someone who considers themselves to be one of them.

In clubs I see the physically big guys getting the prize, be it masc muscular guys or just tall twinks.

I could see a correlation with social class though. From my observation the higher her social standing, the more she cares about prettiness. Girls in colleges are middle class or upper class so they can afford to go for pretty guys. While low class girls might find the presence of a dimorphic, masculine guy calming.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ilovelamp08, Deleted member 16371 and 4 others
It's been known for ages that psl is cope and that the gay alien look pslers worship has very little appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Bump Tbh :Comfy:

This is male gaze:

View attachment 1716357

sundance-beards-tout.jpg
Brutal Gosling pill

first batch of guys mogs

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Apparently psl ratings system was a Dravidian psyop all along and that high trust/pretty boy is true appeal to prime bitches. Has PSL been cope all along? Time to find out..

Male Gaze Squad
Hunter eyes, sharp angular features, diamond/rectangle face shapes, sometimes stubble, masculine vibes
View attachment 1716205View attachment 1716206View attachment 1716207View attachment 1716223

View attachment 1716209View attachment 1716210View attachment 1716219View attachment 1716228View attachment 1716302

Female Gaze Harem
Generally lower Psl, emphasis on flamboyant hairstyles, uee, approachable, high trust features boasting nct, arched brows, rounded faces and plump lips. Low masc/dom vibes
View attachment 1716245View attachment 1716248View attachment 1716249View attachment 1716258

View attachment 1716251View attachment 1716254View attachment 1716256View attachment 1716257View attachment 1716283

**Since PSL is apparently irrelevant in the face of appeal, I picked the female gaze squad’s pictures with their maximum approachability, aka all smiling pictures.

Assume these two squads to go a college party, or club, and both do the same amount of approaching and low inhib advances. Be honest, who will outslay more? No tinder swipes coping, assume everyone is a no name and same build of body.

@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @alienmaxxer @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @Xangsane @Niko69 @8PSLcel @Anstrum95 @slop slinger @NegativeNorwood @Aesthetics_III @tyronelite @justadude @Gargantuan @PapiMew @LooksOverAll @VicMackey @Preston @Amnesia
Who's this guy -
2921676 C99E7BC4 A81D 4470 B1DD FD90BAB4AAB3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
this chad would slay a bit more than the other chad
My chad is better than your chad
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95, chawaje, Moggedbyevery1 and 2 others
Looks really good, high appeal mogger. But I heard somewhere he is Iranian, looks a bit Iranian too.
His name is Ruben Cortada

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
Really?
Okay you called me tall and good looking in stone other thread.
How do you rate me?
I don’t rate guys who aren’t lean. It’s like rating bloated gandy vs prime. You have pretty good smv potential with your height tho after looksmaxxing :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
Yeah and you’re not exotic
Nobody asked you b7 undertones chimp. Your eye area is epicanthic fold ridden no supraorbital support Chinese eye area.

Nobody asked you b7 undertones chimp. Your eye area is epicanthic fold ridden no supraorbital support Chinese eye area.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Moggedbyevery1
Really?
Okay you called me tall and good looking in stone other thread.
How do you rate me?
@ForeverRecession dmed me saying he rates you ugly/10

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and volcelfatcel
I have epicanthic folds chink eye area according to @2000

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and StrangerDanger
You, who look like you are yet to complete evolution from a chimp to a human has the guts to say such stuff. You literally look like a guy who sleeps in a chemical tank -
IMG 0383
2689633 Screenshot 20211011 150727

Why doesn't the UK government deport you degenerate rat Fink and also put a complete ban on your passport.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and StrangerDanger
female gaze with masculine/dark triad behaviour is ideal

fem badboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I have epicanthic folds chink eye area according to @2000
View attachment 1716719

You, who look like you are yet to complete evolution from a chimp to a human has the guts to say such stuff. You literally look like a guy who sleeps in a chemical tank -
View attachment 1716726View attachment 1716727View attachment 1716728View attachment 1716729
Why doesn't the UK government deport you degenerate rat Fink and also put a complete ban on your passport.

I'm not even the one who called you ugly

Sketch 1654405614719
he posted this in the aesthetics mega dm group. @volcelfatcel and @StrangerDangercan confirm

Attachments

• Jagsfan.jpg
    Jagsfan.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Moggedbyevery1, StrangerDanger and 2 others
I'm not even the one who called you ugly

View attachment 1716744 he posted this in the aesthetics mega dm group. @volcelfatcel and @StrangerDangercan confirm
@2000 he used his Indian photoshop sorcery to create this hoax. I don’t slander people :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 18810, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
@2000 he used his Indian photoshop sorcery to create this hoax. I don’t slander people :Comfy:
@2000 is so delusional if he doesnt believe @VicMackey
pure proof he is ugly but his mom said "Tom cruise beta, very handsome and fair beta. You're made for hollywood beta"

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16346
pure proof he is ugly but his mom said "Tom cruise beta, very handsome and fair beta. You're made for hollywood beta"

@2000 everyone in the aesthetics mega PM group calls you Uglyvansh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: StrangerDanger, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14160
Talking about "delusion"
I could literally keep spamming your subhuman eye area and malnourished undertones. You actually are delusional, I was swarmed by girls for a picture while you think you are some gigachad cause some other subhuman degenerate chimp
( @gamma ) , told you look gigachad.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16346
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16346
Talking about "delusion"
I could literally keep spamming your subhuman eye area and malnourished undertones. You actually are delusional, I was swarmed by girls for a picture
they swarmed you to observe the male specimen that you are with wider hips than them

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16346
Talking about "delusion"
I could literally keep spamming your subhuman eye area and malnourished undertones. You actually are delusional, I was swarmed by girls for a picture while you think you are some gigachad cause some other subhuman degenerate chimp
( @gamma ) , told you look gigachad.
Istockphoto 903737188 170667a

"Yo stacyjeet lets get a pic of this subhuman to post in our group chat"

@volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
@2000 everyone in the aesthetics mega PM group calls you Uglyvansh
God!!, The sheer guts to call someone "ugly" when you literally look like this -
IMG 0463

I have seen guys like you, they weren't even respected and were always treated like a pushover and a doormat to release frustration on.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
God!!, The sheer guts to call someone "ugly" when you literally look like this -
View attachment 1716772
I have seen guys like you, they weren't even respected and were always treated like a pushover and a doormat to release frustration on.
Drama Popcorn GIF

you don't realize everyone makes fun of you for being an ugly subhuman with disgusting greasy hair and acne
you arent even here to looksmax, you still look horrible you just argue about which indian is lighter and how you pass in south europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Moggedbyevery1
View attachment 1716772
Man i literally could not care less if you think youre better looking than me. A random kid from india not finding me GL is of zero consequence to me. I will be bullying you brutally regardless.

• +1
this chad would slay a bit more than the other chad
My chad is better than your chad
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Psl users must be living in an alternate reality where everyone is at least 5psl

Just the rarity of a good looking guy is hard enough that it makes these "who would win" arguments cope and a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Merćer, Moggedbyevery1 and volcelfatcel
Psl users must be living in an alternate reality where everyone is at least 5psl

Just the rarity of a good looking guy is hard enough that it makes these "who would win" arguments cope and a waste of time
@2000 lives in an alternate reality where 3psl is considered chadpreetlite

• +1
@ForeverRecession sorry for derailing your thread bhai I'l make a new one to bully devansh

• JFL
Reactions: ilovelamp08, Deleted member 14160 and volcelfatcel

It’s just fun to make these threads tbh :Comfy: it scratches that autist itch

• JFL
  • +1
@ForeverRecession sorry for derailing your thread bhai I'l make a new one to bully devansh
every single thread derails into devansh bullying

that greasy faggot dserves it