Man FUCK school

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Now that school’s back imma probably start posting here again. It was orientation today and I didn’t get ONE IOI. FUCK SHT SUCKS.

Looks are everything. I should’ve focused more on Looksmaxxing this summer dude FUCK.
My skin looks like so shit and I have very little friends. Bro...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, middayshowers, Vitruvian and 2 others
In clubs you'll see if girls are into you. In school girls aren't always as straightforward. I've had female classmates who were into a friend of mine and they didn't give IOIs, would probably only do that when drunk

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
In clubs you'll see if girls are into you. In school girls aren't always as straightforward. I've had female classmates who were into a friend of mine and they didn't give IOIs, would probably only do that when drunk
This is bullshit I used to have every girl look at me freshman year

Bro.......

get a buzzcut n beat some1 up lad

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
have u tried rope

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Vitruvian
Bro.......
I have 4 days to skinmaxx and looksmax so I can be considered human when school starts.

I can’t fucking deal with this also I got heightmogged to fcking oblivion at 5’10 dude I’m a fucking bitch about to rope srs

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Framletgod
@FatmanO what do you think? if you a girl looks at your direction thats an IOI right?
It’s not an IOI but if you’re ugly you know how it is. You don’t get anyone looking at you.

I think I’m starting to realize that I’m fucking ugly and skinny as fuck.

I have 4 days to skinmaxx and looksmax so I can be considered human when school starts.

I can’t fucking deal with this also I got heightmogged to fcking oblivion at 5’10 dude I’m a fucking bitch about to rope srs

where u from

in my class everyone is around 5'7-5'10 lol

theres no competition in who is taller or not

have u tried rope

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
It’s not an IOI but if you’re ugly you know how it is. You don’t get anyone looking at you.

I think I’m starting to realize that I’m fucking ugly and skinny as fuck.
you need girth everywhere to be a man

have u tried rope
considering it
you need girth everywhere to be a man
And you need at least 80th percentile collagen levels to be a human. Minoxidil fucked my skin up forever I’m about to dye my hair and become an emo srs.
My cortisol levels are higher than they’ve ever been

T? Need that shit rn. My cortisol levels are so high and testosterone levels so low if a 6’4 gigachad attacked my I’d be fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and pisslord
considering it

And you need at least 80th percentile collagen levels to be a human. Minoxidil fucked my skin up forever I’m about to dye my hair and become an emo srs.
My cortisol levels are higher than they’ve ever been
You are stressing out over the first day. Chill out

Not even the first day it was orientation lol.
JB aren’t interested in looking at a guy during orientation. They are here to get there books and get out . There mind is on that afternoon poop party hoping that chad will be there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy and Framletgod
JB aren’t interested in looking at a guy during orientation. They are here to get there books and get out . There mind is on that afternoon poop party hoping that chad will be there
poops me

Fuck pool part lol

* pool

is this ur goal?

Jfl
School is the easiest and chillest time of your life

where u from

in my class everyone is around 5'7-5'10 lol

theres no competition in who is taller or not
I thought you lived in India? The average height is 5'4"