Manager at work bullied and harrassed me 5 times today over my height (Looksmax origin story part 3)

I don’t believe any of this.
xD nigga idont really care if u fucking believe it or not idek u nigga
more people believe dfme than not so who fucking cares
i may be an autist but im not a liar
now fuck off i dont got anything against you now run before i change my mind nigger

xD nigga idont really care if u fucking believe it or not idek u nigga
more people believe dfme than not so who fucking cares
i may be an autist but im not a liar
now fuck off i dont got anything against you now run before i change my mind nigger
Ok

you ever call the black manager out James? If I were in your shoes I would ask her why keeps obsessing over your height. Or possibly you could ask why she is overweight.

you ever call the black manager out James? If I were in your shoes I would ask her why keeps obsessing over your height. Or possibly you could ask why she is overweight.
no i dont wanna get on her bad side
i rarely see her maybe once per two weeks and at the end of my shift i dont want her to z read me count down my regtister and claim that i missed it by 20 dollars and get my ass fired

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
no i dont wanna get on her bad side
i rarely see her maybe once per two weeks and at the end of my shift i dont want her to z read me count down my regtister and claim that i missed it by 20 dollars and get my ass fired

I dunno man she's disrespecting you. Can't you report her? No worker deserves treatment like that and shes a POS lowlife imo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
I dunno man she's disrespecting you. Can't you report her? No worker deserves treatment like that and shes a POS lowlife imo
nope nnothing i just have to accept it and in 6 montsh i get my surgewry

I’m your exact height and I have never once been made fun of it… 5’6.5

A comment yes on occasion , of course sometimes it’s out of jealousy or it’s a test.

“Why are you short?” “Because I’m too sexy/cool/whatever/etc”

Doesn’t matter what You say they just need to hear that your secure or confident. Never give an emotional reaction.

That fat black girl & guy is way too comfortable with insulting you idk but if u give ppl an inch they take a mile. I saw the pictures of them & they are probably miserable in life and see you as an easy punching bag to let off steam.

They got comfortable making those height comments because you didn’t respond back confidently. “Oh your too short to do this” response: “do you know who your talking to? Watch & learn”

You can even dish it back subtly brag “aw man last night I ate enough to feed a village …. thank God I’m not fat haha”

Or if you want to go the toxic route you can make fun of them too in public…. Just be prepared to roast battle, lose job or fight if a guy gets emotional. Those are those are the 3 detergents to stopping picking from trying you (verbal abuse, social exclusion, or threat of violence).

A comment yes on occasion , of course sometimes it’s out of jealousy or it’s a test.

Doesn’t matter what You say they just need to hear that your secure or confident. Never give an emotional reaction.

That fat black girl & guy is way too comfortable with insulting you idk but if u give ppl an inch they take a mile. I saw the pictures of them & they are probably miserable in life and see you as an easy punching bag to let off steam.

They got comfortable making those height comments because you didn’t respond back confidently. “Oh your too short to do this” response: “do you know who your talking to? Watch & learn”

You can even dish it back subtly brag “aw man last night I ate enough to feed a village …. thank God I’m not fat haha”

Or if you want to go the toxic route you can make fun of them too in public…. Just be prepared to roast battle, lose job or fight if a guy gets emotional. Those are those are the 3 detergents to stopping picking from trying you (verbal abuse, social exclusion, or threat of violence).
damn brio thank you for this
i used to be secure of my height when i was prettyboy

i was just not aware of the height pill back then
but now i get very upset when someone criticies me for it
when that black bitch did it i just said yeah and fake laughed it off you prolly read that tho
im just tryna not get fired for being "racist" so ima just put up with this for the next 6 months and dip fr

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
nah bro cant do nun she made fun of my height again yesterday telling customers she couldnt see me over the aisle bc i was so short

U deserve all of it u tiktok famous nt normie piece of shit, I despise Ur kind

U deserve all of it u tiktok famous nt normie piece of shit, I despise Ur kind
not tiktok famous no more boyo lost my followetrs and im not nt either i wish i was lall of those things

nah bro cant do nun she made fun of my height again yesterday telling customers she couldnt see me over the aisle bc i was so short

File a report dude. this is in your rights. Or if you want I can do a anonymous report as a customer to your workplace.

Looksmaxxing and trolling aside. No one deserves that shit and I'm sure her black ass wouldn't like it if people called her racial slurs as a joke.

File a report dude. this is in your rights. Or if you want I can do a anonymous report as a customer to your workplace.

Looksmaxxing and trolling aside. No one deserves that shit and I'm sure her black ass wouldn't like it if people called her racial slurs as a joke.
yeha nigga if i called her a nigger right then and there then it would be over for me id be on the news proly and never hear the end of it never get a job again ETC
sadly i cant do anything like i said corporate didnt do shit to the other manager hitting customers they wont do it for this woman eihter

I don’t know weird story and why are you so high inhib lol you work at Walmart not a huge loss of a career if you stand up to your self

I don’t know weird story and why are you so high inhib lol you work at Walmart not a huge loss of a career if you stand up to your self
bc nigga i gotta get a nose job im so close fr just like 3500 more dolllars

wtf needs to happen to ur nose idiot

its not even funny
i need amadison beer nose
madison beeer nose or death
if you dont mog madison beer its obver
girls only want madison beer

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
full of shit
sit your ass down nigga youre a nobody this happened now stop replying i hate thinking about this

Damn bro, I wish I had the mental astuity to sit down and read all that.

this was another experience that happened two weeks ago and this only happened a few hours ago
I've included this next one as part three of my origin story, because I feel like it is important to who I am becoming, I will never forget what has happened today.
I am making these just in case anything were to happen to me, if i were to die, etc. So maybe you guys can remember me not for being an asshole but for being an innocent kid who was a victim of their environment, everything people on tiktok make me out to be is only a result of society constantly wanting me to lose.

looksmax origin story part one: https://looksmax.org/threads/bigges...-14-year-old-me-looksmax-origin-story.489929/
looksmax origin story part two: https://looksmax.org/threads/bigges...me-gtfifihhhhhh-looksmax-origin-story.491483/

For the niggas who will tell me hop on AI's, MK677, and HGH. Yes it has come, yes I'm injecting it and taking it, I have nothing to lose anymore. I refuse to be a laughing stock for the rest of my life, or by god, I will go psycho.

STORY:

I had a temporary manager today because the main manager was out sick, have never seen this bitch before she was just a substitute manager form another store.
She was obese, black, and the same height as me.
View attachment 1680301
She had me stacking balloons on the top shelf, and I did a few. But I am 5'6.5" I am not super tall, she then says "James come here".

"James, I forgot you're short, no balloons for you"
in her exact words.
I just fakely laughed it off and said "Alright, no worries."

I tried my best to hide it and act like it didn't phase me, but deep down...I wanted to slaughter this nigress, I wanted to see the arteries in her neck while slitting her throat. I was craving blood, and to see her in pain, screaming, and crying.
After she said this she told the lanklet coworker, who is a 6'3", recessed, arab white mixed tall fag.
View attachment 1680307
"Haha, he's so short, he couldn't even reach the top shelf fast enough." "*Laughing* sucks for him" The recessed cunt said.

I just was ringing up another customer while listening to their conversation about me, and it hurt bad. I was angry as fuck!
I am a stocker/cashier so I work in the back part time, as well as cashiering. Walmart's a big fucking store, so I don't go noticed when I need to blow off some steam.

View attachment 1680308
I go to the back, and cool down while just stacking boxes. Until, I hear something.
"James to the isle 2 please, James to isle 2." The nigger calls me, oh shit.
I walk up there, and she says. "Don't touch the balloons, because you couldn't reach it."
I just say, "It's all good, wasn't planning on it." I go back to my register, reload the bags, and a customer comes up. He's legit 7'2", because I heard him tell someone who asked his height. (No it's not a larp tall people come into Walmart daily, there's legit always someone over 6'4" in there once daily)
View attachment 1680294View attachment 1680295View attachment 1680296View attachment 1680297

All the female coworkers are crowding around him saying, "Oh my gosh are you a basketball player?" He says he doesn't play ball, he's just tall.
Then after he leaves, he ducks down through the door, my female coworker comes up to me and says OMG DID U SEE THAT GUY? HE WAS SO TALL! I say, "Yeah that's pretty cool."
Then my temporary manager comes up to me and says, "You wish you were that tall, huh? Because you're so short." Then I hear her go to another isle, and she laughs about me being short to another customer who heard her "joke"
This has been happening to me for years, like August of 2021, the history teacher makes us introduce ourself to eachother, I say politely hi im james to a random fat emo girl again of the same height. She says why are you so short. Another time in 2020, a girl sees me from school says I would be cute if I wasn't so short, who was again WTF THE SAME HEIGHT.

At the end of the day, here I am in my room, just thinking about what happened. It seems like a big blur.
I am quite confused actually, why would someone like her hate me? When I had been nothing but nice to her that day, we legit just come to work, earn money, and go home.
What was the point of bullying me, and constantly making fun of the way that I look?

Especially something I can't control naturally, and I'm still 16 and growing.
How can someone of the same height call you short, isn't that like a fat person making fun of another fat person for being fat (when I was fat, this happened a lot, only by girls though.

If I would've said why are you so black? Or fat? All the women in the store would've come to her rescue, and called me a racist, I would be beat up, posted all over social media, never going to college, and fired.

I'm legit a child, and she's a grown woman.
People ask why I don't shower, or wipe my ass. Because it will not make any more, or less of a difference. I'll still be bullied, and not taken seriously in the workplace, even my family has bullied me, that's why I said fuck you and don't see them anymore.

I didn't sign up to get 9 fucking dollars and hour, to wageslave for surgeries just to feel more like shit than I already do working in that hellhole.

I have tried to be polite, I am done. I will kill and rape anyone who steps in my way, fuck these niggers, fuck these jews, fuck these foids.

KILL THEM ALL!

I don't have any hate for her, or anyone else anymore though.
I'm just defeated.

tldr: obese nigger substitute manager + coworkers and customers at walmart bullied, and harassed me for hours today because of my height, made jokes, and unnecessary comments.

Next I will talk about my highschool experience, with pictures, videos, text from my own journal, to prove I am not larping. Part four will come when I want it to, because I still cry everytime I think about the pain that school caused me, the PTSD is too much to handle at the moment Perhaps, it will help me find closure though.

Thanks for reading, if you made it this far, I appreciate it, if you didn't that okay, it's the thought that counts. :)
sorry for u try to be happy

this was another experience that happened two weeks ago and this only happened a few hours ago
I've included this next one as part three of my origin story, because I feel like it is important to who I am becoming, I will never forget what has happened today.
I am making these just in case anything were to happen to me, if i were to die, etc. So maybe you guys can remember me not for being an asshole but for being an innocent kid who was a victim of their environment, everything people on tiktok make me out to be is only a result of society constantly wanting me to lose.

looksmax origin story part one: https://looksmax.org/threads/bigges...-14-year-old-me-looksmax-origin-story.489929/
looksmax origin story part two: https://looksmax.org/threads/bigges...me-gtfifihhhhhh-looksmax-origin-story.491483/

For the niggas who will tell me hop on AI's, MK677, and HGH. Yes it has come, yes I'm injecting it and taking it, I have nothing to lose anymore. I refuse to be a laughing stock for the rest of my life, or by god, I will go psycho.

STORY:

I had a temporary manager today because the main manager was out sick, have never seen this bitch before she was just a substitute manager form another store.
She was obese, black, and the same height as me.
View attachment 1680301
She had me stacking balloons on the top shelf, and I did a few. But I am 5'6.5" I am not super tall, she then says "James come here".

"James, I forgot you're short, no balloons for you"
in her exact words.
I just fakely laughed it off and said "Alright, no worries."

I tried my best to hide it and act like it didn't phase me, but deep down...I wanted to slaughter this nigress, I wanted to see the arteries in her neck while slitting her throat. I was craving blood, and to see her in pain, screaming, and crying.
After she said this she told the lanklet coworker, who is a 6'3", recessed, arab white mixed tall fag.
View attachment 1680307
"Haha, he's so short, he couldn't even reach the top shelf fast enough." "*Laughing* sucks for him" The recessed cunt said.

I just was ringing up another customer while listening to their conversation about me, and it hurt bad. I was angry as fuck!
I am a stocker/cashier so I work in the back part time, as well as cashiering. Walmart's a big fucking store, so I don't go noticed when I need to blow off some steam.

View attachment 1680308
I go to the back, and cool down while just stacking boxes. Until, I hear something.
"James to the isle 2 please, James to isle 2." The nigger calls me, oh shit.
I walk up there, and she says. "Don't touch the balloons, because you couldn't reach it."
I just say, "It's all good, wasn't planning on it." I go back to my register, reload the bags, and a customer comes up. He's legit 7'2", because I heard him tell someone who asked his height. (No it's not a larp tall people come into Walmart daily, there's legit always someone over 6'4" in there once daily)
View attachment 1680294View attachment 1680295View attachment 1680296View attachment 1680297

All the female coworkers are crowding around him saying, "Oh my gosh are you a basketball player?" He says he doesn't play ball, he's just tall.
Then after he leaves, he ducks down through the door, my female coworker comes up to me and says OMG DID U SEE THAT GUY? HE WAS SO TALL! I say, "Yeah that's pretty cool."
Then my temporary manager comes up to me and says, "You wish you were that tall, huh? Because you're so short." Then I hear her go to another isle, and she laughs about me being short to another customer who heard her "joke"
This has been happening to me for years, like August of 2021, the history teacher makes us introduce ourself to eachother, I say politely hi im james to a random fat emo girl again of the same height. She says why are you so short. Another time in 2020, a girl sees me from school says I would be cute if I wasn't so short, who was again WTF THE SAME HEIGHT.

At the end of the day, here I am in my room, just thinking about what happened. It seems like a big blur.
I am quite confused actually, why would someone like her hate me? When I had been nothing but nice to her that day, we legit just come to work, earn money, and go home.
What was the point of bullying me, and constantly making fun of the way that I look?

Especially something I can't control naturally, and I'm still 16 and growing.
How can someone of the same height call you short, isn't that like a fat person making fun of another fat person for being fat (when I was fat, this happened a lot, only by girls though.

If I would've said why are you so black? Or fat? All the women in the store would've come to her rescue, and called me a racist, I would be beat up, posted all over social media, never going to college, and fired.

I'm legit a child, and she's a grown woman.
People ask why I don't shower, or wipe my ass. Because it will not make any more, or less of a difference. I'll still be bullied, and not taken seriously in the workplace, even my family has bullied me, that's why I said fuck you and don't see them anymore.

I didn't sign up to get 9 fucking dollars and hour, to wageslave for surgeries just to feel more like shit than I already do working in that hellhole.

I have tried to be polite, I am done. I will kill and rape anyone who steps in my way, fuck these niggers, fuck these jews, fuck these foids.

KILL THEM ALL!

I don't have any hate for her, or anyone else anymore though.
I'm just defeated.

tldr: obese nigger substitute manager + coworkers and customers at walmart bullied, and harassed me for hours today because of my height, made jokes, and unnecessary comments.

Next I will talk about my highschool experience, with pictures, videos, text from my own journal, to prove I am not larping. Part four will come when I want it to, because I still cry everytime I think about the pain that school caused me, the PTSD is too much to handle at the moment Perhaps, it will help me find closure though.

Thanks for reading, if you made it this far, I appreciate it, if you didn't that okay, it's the thought that counts. :)
This is def larp tf

why are niggas saying this is fake

good job exposing your social unawareness. when you react like that you’re admitting that even you see yourself as inferior due to your height.

best thing he can do is keep his job and get his surgery. or hgh to 5’7 which is not that bad of a height.

The only way to avoid height mockery is to have a Chad face.

why are niggas saying this is fake
they say anything is fake just to be niggerrs i hate a lot of incles here almost as much as i hate simps

The only way to avoid height mockery is to have a Chad face.
true but even in that case ur still prone to being called out u can never win

good job exposing your social unawareness. when you react like that you’re admitting that even you see yourself as inferior due to your height.

best thing he can do is keep his job and get his surgery. or hgh to 5’7 which is not that bad of a height.
its fucking BULLSHIT man these niggas at work man
on monday a 6 foot 5 man came in who was LEGITR FUCKING RECESSED AND FAT and his low tier becky gf came in who was 5 foot 2
some woman in line starts flirting with the 6 5 man sayign OH DO U PLAY SPORTS AHAHAHAHA
and i could tell the gf was happy getting reassurance that her bf is still wanted

and every fucking girl that comes into that walmart is alwasy my height or taller
5 4 the average? my fucking ass
on monday as well i fucking rang up a girl who was 6 foot 4 and she fogged me so fucking hard it was embarrassing
what are they feeding these foids
and it doesnt help that my manager hates me as well
all my managers are black lmfao its fucking crazy man how they were THE FUCKING SLAVES IN THE SEVENTEEN HUNDREDS
and now im working for niggers man especially nigger women

so this manager is anoither manager than the one that made fun of my height
she asked me to legit fucking stay an extra 4.5 hours working cashier because she didnt wanna call anyone else to come work and i was just about to be done with my shift so i was like sorry i need 24 hours notice and it doesnt hellp i dont have a fuckiing car either nigga this bitch wanted me to stay till 9 o clock when i had got there at 11 30 lmfao just for less than 40 dollars extra? no thx

so then she calls the recessed 6 3 htn i wast alking about in this thread
he legit shows up in a tanktop and he goes up to the manager and she says OH WOW LOOK AT U
and hes like yeah i know he lifts up his shirt and shows him her tan line
she laughs and is like OMG UR TAN LINE YOUVE BEEN WORKING HARD
and so then she comes over to the register im using and says oh well i guess soemeone else loves me he showed up
she was insinuating that i didnt value her or respect her just because i wanted to go home from a long ass day i was tired because ive been working back to back shift since its summer walmart is busy as fuck

god i hate that fucking 6 3 htn man i fucking hate him everytime he shows up he mogs me he mogs me so much

• So Sad
Reactions: Solar
Cant you switch workplace? Sounds really bad dude

I’ve
true but even in that case ur still prone to being called out u can never win
I’ve found that if one is facially attractive, even if short, people tend to be nice.

its fucking BULLSHIT man these niggas at work man
on monday a 6 foot 5 man came in who was LEGITR FUCKING RECESSED AND FAT and his low tier becky gf came in who was 5 foot 2
some woman in line starts flirting with the 6 5 man sayign OH DO U PLAY SPORTS AHAHAHAHA
and i could tell the gf was happy getting reassurance that her bf is still wanted

and every fucking girl that comes into that walmart is alwasy my height or taller
5 4 the average? my fucking ass
on monday as well i fucking rang up a girl who was 6 foot 4 and she fogged me so fucking hard it was embarrassing
what are they feeding these foids
and it doesnt help that my manager hates me as well
all my managers are black lmfao its fucking crazy man how they were THE FUCKING SLAVES IN THE SEVENTEEN HUNDREDS
and now im working for niggers man especially nigger women

so this manager is anoither manager than the one that made fun of my height
she asked me to legit fucking stay an extra 4.5 hours working cashier because she didnt wanna call anyone else to come work and i was just about to be done with my shift so i was like sorry i need 24 hours notice and it doesnt hellp i dont have a fuckiing car either nigga this bitch wanted me to stay till 9 o clock when i had got there at 11 30 lmfao just for less than 40 dollars extra? no thx

so then she calls the recessed 6 3 htn i wast alking about in this thread
he legit shows up in a tanktop and he goes up to the manager and she says OH WOW LOOK AT U
and hes like yeah i know he lifts up his shirt and shows him her tan line
she laughs and is like OMG UR TAN LINE YOUVE BEEN WORKING HARD
and so then she comes over to the register im using and says oh well i guess soemeone else loves me he showed up
she was insinuating that i didnt value her or respect her just because i wanted to go home from a long ass day i was tired because ive been working back to back shift since its summer walmart is busy as fuck

god i hate that fucking 6 3 htn man i fucking hate him everytime he shows up he mogs me he mogs me so much
had similar experiences in my first job. blatant disrespect, cougar manager, tall high smv men got more hours + promoted faster even when doing a shit job (one literally stole from the store). manager would constantly talk about height to me of myself and coworkers. sucks that random ass people go out of their way to fuck with you even when npcmaxxing. remote work is the way

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

Are u dumb? Responding back confidently shows the opposite. That you view yourself as self assured.

Your solution is to take the abuse lol & hope for surgery miracle.

Are u dumb? Responding back confidently shows the opposite. That you view yourself as self assured.

Your solution is to take the abuse lol & hope for surgery miracle.
so what im inferior because of my height! youre inferior too!