Manlet fuel

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
This is a 100% true story of me last year (still in school, same school)

So without giving out too much information, some foids (in my class there's like 90% foids) came around the table behind mine to discuss a project.

Some cunt was sitting on my bench. I tapped her on the shoulder and told her to move, she turned her head very little toward me but then turned it back so I was pretty sure she heard me. I pulled the table from under her fucking ass and she fell (not that badly)

Then she started making a fuss, lightly pushed me then went to the back of the class and proceeded to talk shit about me for the rest of the period.

Nobody did anything to me, no girl openly said anything else to me.

Since then whenever I go trough a door literally everyone from my class moves and waits for me to pass or disperse from my table when I get to it.

Short little story of how I went from an ugly manlet to a hated ugly manlet and got revenge on a foid.

I am currently too low T to do something like this again but when I stop dieting and T max I will make sure to push, punch and slap any other bitch that bothers me.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, mrdolphin, Afrikancel and 3 others

So without giving out too much information, some foids (in my class there's like 90% foids) came around the table behind mine to discuss a project.

Some cunt was sitting on my bench. I tapped her on the shoulder and told her to move, she turned her head very little toward me but then turned it back so I was pretty sure she heard me. I pulled the table from under her fucking ass and she fell (not that badly)

Then she started making a fuss, lightly pushed me then went to the back of the class and proceeded to talk shit about me for the rest of the period.

Since then whenever I go trough a door literally everyone from my class moves and waits for me to pass or disperse from my table when I get to it.

Short little story of how I went from an ugly manlet to a hated ugly manlet and got revenge on a foid.

I am currently too low T to do something like this again but when I stop dieting and T max I will make sure to push, punch and slap any other bitch that bothers me.
you a lil bitter boyo
but you a manlet so can't be blamed tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdolphin, dogtown, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown
based as always

Nothing surprises beta males more than starting fights in AP classes lmfao

I'm most likely more manlet than you are. Fighting women would never be able to replace actually getting to be with a woman, so I don't see how this is fuel.

has 90% foid class
makes all them hate him in one easy trick

:f:

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
I don’t get it, how does the story relate to your manletism? How tall are you anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
I don’t get it, how does the story relate to your manletism? How tall are you anyway?
I am 5'7'' and the foid in question was taller

has 90% foid class
makes all them hate him in one easy trick

:f:
they already did cause im an ugly manlet but now they do openly

I'm most likely more manlet than you are. Fighting women would never be able to replace actually getting to be with a woman, so I don't see how this is fuel.
rage fuel

Nothing surprises beta males more than starting fights in AP classes lmfao
tbh, i was surprised a bit too

This is so called "high T"?

JFL. That is nothing. A girl pushed you and you did nothing? Try what I do and punch, kick and knockdown foids. I am black so I can get away with more than you most probably. Anyway I would still recommend being more violent for respect points.

For example in your position I would have done the following
+demand foid to get off seat right now. Tell her it would be wise. If you are high T enough she will obey. The fact that she did not obey you shows you are low T
+I wouldn't actually remove the bench. Thats child like dude. I would remove her body and leave it face down on the floor
+at this point orbitters will complain verbally. You threaten them and silence them.
+gain respect from bitches.

Nobody walks on me bro. I can't believe you have foids disrespecting you. I get more respect from foids I publically humiliate than you get from your peers JFL. Because they know I am lowinhib enough to do it again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and ZyzzReincarnate
This is so called "high T"?

JFL. That is nothing. A girl pushed you and you did nothing? Try what I do and punch, kick and knockdown foids. I am black so I can get away with more than you most probably. Anyway I would still recommend being more violent for respect points.
LifeFuel

Could not get away with that at my manlet status

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
LifeFuel

Could not get away with that at my manlet status
Don't worry dude. I am a 6'6 (in boots and lifts) gymmaxed mmamaxxed BBC with low inhib. I have a long record of beating women and have never had a whiteknight try to respond. I enjoy physically dominating people,both men and women.
Leave this shit to me. I sperg out on behalf of my manlet brothers. I am not some retarded street thug. I am an aspie anime black depressed south african negro who takes no disrespect.

I am an easy target because I am sperg in social situations soI have to compensate with violence ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Don't worry dude. I am a 6'6 (in boots and lifts) gymmaxed mmamaxxed BBC with low inhib. I have a long record of beating women and have never had a whiteknight try to respond. I enjoy physically dominating people,both men and women.
Leave this shit to me. I sperg out on behalf of my manlet brothers. I am not some retarded street thug. I am an aspie anime black depressed south african negro who takes no disrespect.

I am an easy target because I am sperg in social situations soI have to compensate with violence ngl tbh
You and @ZyzzReincarnate doing what men should have started doing a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and ZyzzReincarnate
lol wtf just rape them

JellyBelly
NigGuuuurrrrrrrrrrr
prffffpflfflffffff

ppppppffppfpdlllrrre

• JFL
Reactions: Coping