Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop, klip11, 📎♿️⚙️ and 28 others
Is he gay?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
bro no way 5'6 is that bad,and fags here really say 5'8 is okay when he looks like a dwarf jfl imagine being close to his size

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, klip11, nope and 6 others
bro no way 5'6 is that bad,and fags here really say 5'8 is okay when he looks like a dwarf jfl imagine being close to his size
he's 5'4 max jfl

all the girls in heels are extremely short even for a woman, hell even the host is sub 5'6

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, \/orman, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
let me give yall short guys some hopefeul

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, CarrotMaxxer, 5.5psl and 11 others
he's 5'4 max jfl

all the girls in heels are extremely short even for a woman, hell even the host is sub 5'7
nah he really is 5'6 look at it closely it just looks really bad irl bc them women are not short and in heels,hes already bald.ugly and short no reason he would lie about height thats cope

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and bloomercel
nah he really is 5'6 look at it closely it just looks really bad irl bc them women are not short and in heels,hes already bald.ugly and short no reason he would lie about height thats cope
he is not a molecule above 5'4 jfl

his proportions are 100% that of a man in the 5'2-5'4 range

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, CarrotMaxxer, nope and 9 others
He’s not 5’6 jfl

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 0S4MA

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
No matter how many times I watch videos like this, I can't help feeling sad for the short guys and hating the women for treating them like crap.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Tyler x Durden and bloomercel
are you aware even 5'9 looks like this irl?

these vids are littarly never measured right and normies always lie on them

that guy is nowhere close to being 5'6 and is 5'4 MAX

• +1
Reactions: nope, tombradylover, murdah and 3 others
  • +1

Last edited:
And tbf he is shorter than all the women. So he's probably actually closer to 5'4-5'3
exactly idk what this other retard is saying jfl

that guy is not one fraction of a cm above 5'4

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Lebron_James
so your denying that guy is 5'9,your denying first guy is 5'6,and you denied that vid i posted of wirecel getting height mogged at 5'7 doing the @butterworld classic of refusing to believe any1s height as a cope jfl pathetic,YOU GUYS SWEAR 5'4 GUYS TOWER OVER PEOPLE LMAOO
your a retard if you think that guy is 5'6 and that other guy 5'9, two people think the same way and the science isn't on your favour

• +1
Reactions: murdah
not even sure why he even accepted to there :lul:, no redeeming qualities at all…

• +1
These are literal turbo low iq hypergamous tranny looking sluts with inflated egos. Who cares only degenerates and cucks would want them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, panjeet currycel, JohnDoe and 1 other person
how tall r u african booty scratcher?
u dont need to know jfl
i still got like 2 or so years of puberty
my predicted height is max 5'9/5'10 tho

• JFL
YOU GUYS SWEAR 5'4 GUYS TOWER OVER PEOPLE LMAOO
who said this :lul::lul::lul:

in that vid they are all Hispanic, they are known for being short as fuck

• +1
your a retard if you think that guy is 5'6 and that other guy 5'9, two people think the same way and the science isn't on your favour
so this video is fake too right wirecel is capping bout being 5'7? 3/3 guys are lyeing abouut height? embarrasing cope your 5'9 please fuck off 6'0 average is europe

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and murdah
66 inches is near 5ft5in and I'm sure he is pumping those numbers up

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and murdah
I didnt even watch to the ending because it was so cringe but jfl at the cope :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
I didnt even watch to the ending because it was so cringe but jfl at the cope :lul::lul::lul:
"muh muh your hairs fake" as if he doesn't have every single falio

• JFL
nobody is talking about Europe dumbass

that guy is not one iota above 5'4 end of story
your obvivios to how bad proportions 5'8 guys have omg,they dont look proportioal ffs

I am fucking cooked no face for my height

your obvivios to how bad proportions 5'8 guys have omg,they dont look proportioal ffs
not a single molecule retard

you are empirically wrong, and nobody agrees with you and all said he is 5'4 max. And idk why your rambling about eueope, nobody gives a singular fuck

even eyeballing it I can tell I absolutely heightmog him
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
These are literal turbo low iq hypergamous tranny looking sluts with inflated egos. Who cares only degenerates and cucks would want them
doesnt really matter man, if degenerate women dont even want you, its fucking over

• +1
doesnt really matter man, if degenerate women dont even want you, its fucking over
if a slut with 100 bodies doesn't want to make you 101 its over :forcedsmile:

• +1
not a single molecule retard

you are empirically wrong, and nobody agrees with you and all said he is 5'4 max. And idk why your rambling about eueope, nobody gives a singular fuck
Funny GIF
“but but Europe” when he brings up a video of a 5’4 turbo manlet in America

• JFL
this is 5'9 in america and dont cope with 'hes lyeing about height,you said tat 3/3 times already,5'9 is entry manlet qand below that isnt human

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
room full of spics who are manlets and dwarfs, europeans have nothing to do with any of the people in the vid lol

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and 0S4MA
this is 5'9 in america and dont cope with 'hes lyeing about height,you said tat 3/3 times already,5'9 is entry manlet qand below that isnt human

if your proof is a tiktok video on a genre known for extreme larp then its over for your shit IQ

dnr moron, and 5'9 is littarly average in America, 5'10 for zoomers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, tombradylover, butterworld and 1 other person
  • +1
if your proof is a tiktok video on a genre known for extreme larp then its over for your shit IQ

dnr moron, and 5'9 is littarly average in America, 5'10 for zoomers
dont they also claim 50 percent obesity rate in america? meanwhile less then like 1 in 20,zoomers are even overweight let alone obese? all them stats are for people to cope my nigga trust me

dont they also claim 50 percent obesity rate in america? meanwhile less then like 1 in 20,zoomers are even overweight let alone obese? all them stats are for people to cope my nigga trust me
its not even near 50 and the mid western boomer carry that HARD

and the stats littarly measured on millennials claim 5'9-5'10 is average height, maybe 5'11 for whites but even that's a stretch considering height wouldn't shoot up in a span of 5 years :lul: especially on the generation that eats the worst food and exercises the least

66 inches comes to 5'5 so he's not even 5'6 and i'm 99% sure he isn't wearing lifts, just those regular height-boosting shoes so even with the shoes he's like 5'6.75 i would say. Tbh i feel bad for him, 5'5 is not a height you can work with. I am 5'9 in the morning and when i walk around outside with my shoes at 5'9.5 or close to 5'10, i still feel like a midget man. I've been heightmogged so many times by foids, even ethnic foids are close to my eye level. What the fuck are they feeding the new generation though?

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and murdah
its not even near 50 and the mid western boomer carry that HARD

and the stats littarly measured on millennials claim 5'9-5'10 is average height, maybe 5'11 for whites but even that's a stretch considering height wouldn't shoot up in a span of 5 years :lul: especially on the generation that eats the worst food and exercises the least
non exercise and very little physical labour is whats cuasing them to grow nigga

14k posts doe man :feelswah:
JoinedAug 2, 2023Posts14,761
Fuck it's so over for you, rotting away your youth on this incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, murdah and RecessedChinCel