man’s back

spf50+

spf50+

studyin’ collagen in college
won’t be posting much but sky’s the limit to ascension

current self

sick of the hair system it’s unhygienic

working on getting my natural hair up to scratch with ru, fin, oral minox, nizoral shamp, derma roller and added in mk677 as well

skins still cera ve cleanser & moisturiser and using the strongest tret 3 days on and 3 days off and applying sunscreen whenever i can throughout the day

any tips would be good!

hope the boys have been well
@StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @germanlooks @AscendingHero @cloUder @justadude @ArvidGustavsson

06D251E5 A8CA 4D2D 903E 6CE5C0952685

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 22126, StrangerDanger and 3 others
U peaked in ur highschool pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spf50+ and Deleted member 22126

current self

working on getting my natural hair up to scratch with ru, fin, oral minox, nizoral shamp, derma roller and added in mk677 as well

skins still cera ve cleanser & moisturiser and using the strongest tret 3 days on and 3 days off and applying sunscreen whenever i can throughout the day

any tips would be good!

@StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @germanlooks @AscendingHero @cloUder @justadude @ArvidGustavsson

View attachment 1907843
Your hairline is low NW0. Why the need for all of this?

• +1
Reactions: spf50+
you look gay and retarded with that hairstyle

• JFL

current self

any tips would be good!

View attachment 1907843
CeraVe cleanser and mosturizer is so fucking good for the price. Do you use the AM and PM or just one or the other?

• +1
CeraVe cleanser and mosturizer is so fucking good for the price. Do you use the AM and PM or just one or the other?
just using one or the other man, they’re so light on the skin especially with tretinoin you don’t want it to burn when you apply your cleanser and moisturiser beforehand.

it’s basic but it’s the best and cheap as you said, i’ve been buying the 1L pump bottles should last me a while!