Masculine PCT vs Feminine PCT {INFO}

Status
Not open for further replies.
so.. you make threads because other people tell you to?

kinda sad and cringe dude hahaha i had higher expectations of you

looks like you're just another shitty leecher vanity seeking rodent who has made 0 breakthroughs and dpesnt want to learn or obtain the requisite knowledge in order to make them
Who the fuck are you? What breakthroughs have you made? how many threads of yours are pinned?

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Chintuck22
Who the fuck are you? What breakthroughs have you made? how many threads of yours are pinned?

ive made many personal breakthroughs that i may or may not choose to share with this site in the near future

just because it isn't publicized, commercialized and shilled as a fucking top on looksmax.me as a means to rake in rep doesn't mean it doesnt exist and that the knowledge hasnt been found

besides, im not even that active on this site. i'll come on every other day to call people out for their bullshit or say the occasional one liner against indians or some shit. contributing PSL is the LEAST of my concerns right now lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yurmombeach

i cant believe this guy was sperging at me for slightly squinching when hes sucking in his cheeks like a prime JB who just met gandy in this bizarre jordan barret insta autism angle in golden light

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
View attachment 381776
i cant believe this guy was sperging at me for slightly squinching when hes sucking in his cheeks like a prime JB who just met gandy in this bizarre jordan barret insta autism angle in golden light

not even sucking in cheeks or squinting hahaha are you retarded? the only fraud there is jutting.

but we can pm each other comparing frontal profile if you really want to see how normie you are in reality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
not even sucking in cheeks or squinting hahaha are you retarded? the only fraud there is jutting.

but we can pm each other comparing frontal profile if you really want to see how normie you are in reality
"im only jutting guys! while lying on my couch upside down in a bizarre angle no other human has ever been in before! swear i look like this 24/7!"

im not giving my face to some gay alien whos clearly irate enough to leak my face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 4053 and 1 other person
besides, im not even that active on this site. i'll come on every other day to call people out for their bullshit or say the occasional one liner against indians or some shit. contributing PSL is the LEAST of my concerns right now lol
Well you should consider contributing and being more active whenever you can. Otherwise calling people out makes you look like a retarded shit talker.

Not to mention threads like these may be "water is wet" to people like us but the vast majority of ppl on this forum are bluepilled in terms of facial aesthetics. You should read some of the retarded comments being posted on this site. They even pin retarded threads.

If you post your breakthrough or whatever people will respect you and your opinions more. It's up to you.
Just don't call me out for no reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Chintuck22 and 2 others
JFL at saying delon is not ideal

Wtf is this forum?? He is pure perfection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, needsolution and Kingkellz
This is true
Pretty eyes > opry and Barrett eyes

Delon eyes are more aesthetic than those “HUNTER” who you guys jerk off too

Pretty eyes > opry and Barrett eyes

Delon eyes are more aesthetic than those “HUNTER” who you guys jerk off too
I agree. Pepole gere submit to the "you either look this or you are ugly" Delon is a sex symbol.

how about instead of discussing what is masculine and what isnt we strictly define once and for all which bones gives you x canthal tilt
and discuss theoretically if it would or wouldnt be possible to change said bones to achieve the look
Canthal tilt depends on the position of the lateral and medial canthal tendons.

image01986.jpeg

The position of the lateral canthal tendon depends on the Whitnall’s tubercle (also called lateral orbital tubercle) position which depends on the position of the lateral orbital wall
The lateral canthal tendon attaches the upper and lower tarsal plates to Whitnall’s tubercle inside the orbital rim deep to the septum.
A416074_1_En_5_Fig2_HTML.gif
022f.gif

The position of the lateral orbital wall in relation to the frontal process of the maxilla (to which the medial canthal tendon is attached) seems to depend on the cranial base.
Bastir2016 004

As far as i know there is not any procedure to rotate the orbital sockets or move the lateral orbital wall upwards.

You can reposition the lateral canthus with a canthoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vidyacoper, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Masculine PCT
-Men have a neutral outer canthus with a strong down-swung teardrop shaped inner canthus(down-turned medial canthus) which gives them PCT. The lower eyelids on a man should be sharp/angular and straight in shape, while the lower eyelid on a woman is curved and round.
A down-swung inner canthus is one of the most dimorphic features(in terms of eye area) on a man.

Look at the DOM face:
img_20200414_184438_114-jpg.381341

Just the eye area:
https://looksmax.org/attachments/img_20200411_183650_327-jpg.381345/

-In case you find Eriksen's to to be "too much" here are some secondary options found in David Gandy and Atesh Salih:

Gandy
img_20200411_194915_353-jpg.381348

Salih
https://looksmax.org/attachments/img_20200411_194855_829-jpg.381349/

Feminine PCT
img_20200429_092910_478-jpg.381351

-PCT caused by an up-swung/upturned outer canthus, is the feminine type of PCT(as evidenced by the pic shown above). The lower eyelid on a woman is curved and roundish. Rounded lower eyelids are feminine.

Here is an example of a woman with typical feminine PCT, the inner canthus is straight and the outer canthus is curved upwards:
feminine-pct-1-jpg.381377

Two more examples:
img_20200204_184001_865-jpg.381429
img_20200429_092910_478-jpg.381430

-Notice how they all have a round, curvy lower eyelid and an outer canthus that curves upward giving them their (feminine)PCT.

Man with ideal masculine PCT:
img_20200418_224824_588-jpg.381432

Man with feminine PCT (not ideal for men):
img_20200429_101815_962-jpg.381443

-Between the 2 pics of the men above look at the differences in lower eyelid straightness, angularity, and overall shape. Notice the difference in their inner canthus vs outer canthus.

* Yes I am aware that Delon has more issues than just a lack of lower eyelid angularity and Fem. PCT. I was just using him as an example to show feminine PCT in a man compared to another man whose has masculine PCT.

This was originally my reply on a thread. But @Notuglyjustpoor and @Slayerino thought this would be a good idea for a thread so here it pretty sure canthal tilt is caused by cheekbone positioning (not how high set or low set thats a different thing)
i might be mistaken though
this is just medial canthus theory lol

pretty sure canthal tilt is caused by cheekbone positioning (not how high set or low set thats a different thing)
i might be mistaken though

that would be in line with me. My cheekbones are literally in the lowest section of my midface and I have horrendous downturning

that would be in line with me. My cheekbones are literally in the lowest section of my midface and I have horrendous downturning
It's not just cheekbones but also your lateral canthal tendon position.
Your cheekbones maybe like that due to the state of your maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6310
Yes but what about the inner canthi? What determines the position/angle of the medial canthus whether is is straight, upturned. or long and downturned? I see what the medial tendon is attached to but never looked into what creates these specific differences resulting in eye areas like Eriksens
I think the position of the lateral canthus and the tightness of the lower eyelids play a very important role on how the medial canthus looks, i have never seen anyone with a neutral canthal tilt and a downturned medial canthus.

But i think it could also depend on the nasal bridge projection.
Bastir2016 006

PLS3- = Forward grown midface
PLS3+ = Panface midface

The PLS3 graph shows the changes that occur when you shift the medial part of the middle fossa forward in relation to the lateral parts, this GIF shows it very well:
Ezgifcom optimize

As you can see toward the negative values the upper-midfacial projection increases, this means that the frontal process of the maxilla (to which the medial canthal tendon is attached) moves forward in relation to the lateral orbital wall.

Eriksen has a projected nose bridge:
Andreas-Eriksen-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-03.jpg

Looking at the PLS2 graph i think that perhaps nose length could also affect the position of the medial canthus but i am not sure:
Bastir2016 005

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vidyacoper and Kingkellz
Good post

• +1
Looks like the biggest difference between the two is how deep set your eyes are. The straighter your upper eye lids and lower lids, the more deep set they are due to bone. Not by fat or hooding

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
actually idk

@Kingkellz whats mine?

View attachment 381667
Greycel here but you have nice eyes, color could be an icier blue like Jeremy Meeks. But mine are hazel/amber so I'm not one to talk lol. You have practically no upper-eyelid exposure which is great and the under part of your eye is straight which is obviously good. Don't listen to these fags who tell you that your eye area is shit, it's way above average: 8/10.

• +1
Masculine PCT
-Men have a neutral outer canthus with a strong down-swung teardrop shaped inner canthus(down-turned medial canthus) which gives them PCT. The lower eyelids on a man should be sharp/angular and straight in shape, while the lower eyelid on a woman is curved and round.
A down-swung inner canthus is one of the most dimorphic features(in terms of eye area) on a man.

Look at the DOM face:

Just the eye area:

-In case you find Eriksen's to to be "too much" here are some secondary options found in David Gandy and Atesh Salih:

Gandy

Salih

Feminine PCT

-PCT caused by an up-swung/upturned outer canthus, is the feminine type of PCT(as evidenced by the pic shown above). The lower eyelid on a woman is curved and roundish. Rounded lower eyelids are feminine.

Here is an example of a woman with typical feminine PCT, the inner canthus is straight and the outer canthus is curved upwards:

Two more examples:

-Notice how they all have a round, curvy lower eyelid and an outer canthus that curves upward giving them their (feminine)PCT.

-Between the 2 pics of the men above look at the differences in lower eyelid straightness, angularity, and overall shape. Notice the difference in their inner canthus vs outer canthus.

* Yes I am aware that Delon has more issues than just a lack of lower eyelid angularity and Fem. PCT. I was just using him as an example to show feminine PCT in a man compared to another man whose has masculine PCT.

This was originally my reply on a thread. But @Notuglyjustpoor and @Slayerino thought this would be a good idea for a thread so here it is.

@PenileFacialSurgery
@buddyboyo(who I originally learned this concept from)
@the next o'pry
@john2
@Chintuck22
@TubOfLard
Well I’m fucked no point in eye surgery then I don’t have the tear drop to pull that off, fuck this shit

• +1
Masculine PCT

Look at the DOM face:

Just the eye area:

Gandy

Salih

Feminine PCT

Two more examples:

This was originally my reply on a thread. But @Notuglyjustpoor and @Slayerino thought this would be a good idea for a thread so here it is.

@PenileFacialSurgery
@the next o'pry
@john2
@Chintuck22
@TubOfLard
Masculine PCT

Look at the DOM face:

Just the eye area:

Gandy

Salih

Feminine PCT

Two more examples:

@PenileFacialSurgery
@the next o'pry
@john2
@Chintuck22
@TubOfLard
legit, high IQ thread bro

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Kingkellz
Canthal tilt depends on the position of the lateral and medial canthal tendons.

image01986.jpeg

The position of the lateral canthal tendon depends on the Whitnall’s tubercle (also called lateral orbital tubercle) position which depends on the position of the lateral orbital wall

A416074_1_En_5_Fig2_HTML.gif
022f.gif

The position of the lateral orbital wall in relation to the frontal process of the maxilla (to which the medial canthal tendon is attached) seems to depend on the cranial base.
View attachment 381813

As far as i know there is not any procedure to rotate the orbital sockets or move the lateral orbital wall upwards.

You can reposition the lateral canthus with a canthoplasty.
Is it better to have a feminine pct as a man than a nct
Is it better to have a feminine pct as a man than nct?

how about instead of discussing what is masculine and what isnt we strictly define once and for all which bones gives you x canthal tilt
and discuss theoretically if it would or wouldnt be possible to change said bones to achieve the look

this is top medieval strategist tier comment

• +1
Greycel here but you have nice eyes, color could be an icier blue like Jeremy Meeks. But mine are hazel/amber so I'm not one to talk lol. You have practically no upper-eyelid exposure which is great and the under part of your eye is straight which is obviously good. Don't listen to these fags who tell you that your eye area is shit, it's way above average: 8/10.
thanks bro

High IQ
Honestly all should read this before talking about pct or nct

You're coping if you think that feminine is better

Lesser but masculine pct is better than high degree of feminine pct
Masculine is better but most women prefer feminine features so feminine pct wins

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5187
Masculine PCT

Look at the DOM face:

Just the eye area:

Gandy

Salih

Feminine PCT

Two more examples:

@PenileFacialSurgery
@the next o'pry
@john2
@Chintuck22
@TubOfLard

Can I pm you a pic of my eye area? I still can’t tell what I have.

• +1
Provide evidence
It is basic human biology.
Do you like flat assed women?
Or a woman with a manly, wide jaw with tons of bone mass?
Do you like bald women or women who shave their head bald?
Or a woman with broad square shoulders and narrow hips?

Im assuming you don't want women to exhibit any of the traits I mentioned above.
Likewise women don't want men with overly feminine features. Being a prettyboy or man with tons of feminine features will mainly attract prepubescent girls. Mature women above the age of 20-25 want tall, masculine men with dark features. One or two slightly feminine features won't kill you but you want to be more on the masculine side as it will not only help you with women but also help in terms of aging, and intimidation of other men.

Andreas Eriksen the guy I used as an example of masculine PCT gets tons of matches as well as many compliments on his eye area. Women desire men with smoldering eye areas. Wide PFL, vertically narrow, good supraorbital fat padding/hooding + low straight supraorbital rims, compact squarish orbital bones, angular lower eyelids, downturned medial canthus, etc.
Can I pm you a pic of my eye area? I still can’t tell what I have.
Yes go ahead

• +1
I see my avi

• +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6272 and Kingkellz
Good thread.

Also good job for using Delon as an example for lesser attractive eyes. it's over for him and his fanboys.

Eriksen mogs him to self harm, heck even the bald Chico mogs him jfl.

Masc features will always overrule feminine ones on men. Good job for discouraging and shaming out androgynous features.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Kingkellz
Narcies really bringing down the quality of this forum

• Woah
Even in anime straight lower eyelids look better.

IMG 20200430 010306

• +1
conclusion: eyelid retraction is feminine.

• JFL
good thread

• +1
It is basic human biology.
Do you like flat assed women?
Or a woman with a manly, wide jaw with tons of bone mass?
Do you like bald women or women who shave their head bald?
Or a woman with broad square shoulders and narrow hips?

Im assuming you don't want women to exhibit any of the traits I mentioned above.
Likewise women don't want men with overly feminine features. Being a prettyboy or man with tons of feminine features will mainly attract prepubescent girls. Mature women above the age of 20-25 want tall, masculine men with dark features. One or two slightly feminine features won't kill you but you want to be more on the masculine side as it will not only help you with women but also help in terms of aging, and intimidation of other men.

Andreas Eriksen the guy I used as an example of masculine PCT gets tons of matches as well as many compliments on his eye area. Women desire men with smoldering eye areas. Wide PFL, vertically narrow, good supraorbital fat padding/hooding + low straight supraorbital rims, compact squarish orbital bones, angular lower eyelids, downturned medial canthus, etc.

Yes go ahead
Fair enough but most women around my age like pretty boys

• +1
Truly low iq thread. Feminine PCT is ideal on both genders. Nobody like s caveman.

Truly low iq thread. Feminine PCT is ideal on both genders. Nobody like s caveman.
@Chintuck22
@john2
@Notuglyjustpoor
Look at this prettyboy coper named @Collagen or rope
lmaooo!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gestapo, john2, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
@Chintuck22
@john2
@Notuglyjustpoor
lmaooo!
who's that ugly gorilla in your dp

@Chintuck22
@john2
@Notuglyjustpoor
lmaooo!
I reported him while ago, jfl if he continues to dimnish his reputation here he'll have to suck BBC as they say

DON'T MESS UP WITH MY BROS @Collagen or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Kingkellz
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 5187 and Chintuck22
I reported him while ago, jfl if he continues to dimnish his reputation here he'll have to suck BBC as they say

DON'T MESS UP WITH MY BROS @Collagen or rope
I am so scared of losing internet points, please don't do this.
Someone who cums in your moms pussy while making your father watch.
Cope, I mog that gorilla. Your thread is shit and you should feel shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Kingkellz
I am so scared of losing internet points, please don't do this.

Cope, I mog that gorilla. Your thread is shit and you should feel shit
Ray Liotta Laughing GIF - RayLiotta Laughing Drunk - Discover ...

• +1
Ray Liotta Laughing GIF - RayLiotta Laughing Drunk - Discover ...
Imagine deriving satisfaction out of fake internet points/triangles on a screen. Top kek. I love the autists of this forum

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.