Masculine PCT vs Feminine PCT {INFO}

Status
Not open for further replies.
>spergs at me for not explaining that latisse, a well known hair growth product, indeed improves lashes and eyebrows via hair growth

correction

spergs at you for being an inconsistent, deluded misinformist poster who has a habit of posting things and offering 0 explanation, i hypothesize this is to do with the fact that you actually have very little idea of the subject matter at hand and refer to posting and then sitting back like a fucking pussy without any further intervention. *

>consistantly without fail by unbiased users ive been rated between 5.5 psl up to 7.75psl:)oops:), and coincidentally after being bullied you claim my eye area to be bad? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: sounds like major cope doc!

> gets rated 6.5 by a user on an incel looksmaxxing forum
> hey guys im gigachad model material now

are you severely deluded or just retarded, or both? if you werent a conceited self absorbed subhuman you would realize that 99% of the people on this site are no such authorities on looks whatsoever since they wouldnt know a good looking man if he raw doggied their mom in front of them. speaks wonders about you if you have to send an autistic squintfrauded lightfrauded cropped pic of ur subpar eye area in spite of so many frauds to get validation from some 2 PSL incel on the internet

your eye area isn't all that good really, it's worse than mine unsquinted and i consider mine to be nothing special to begin with. go on omegle and gauge your reactions there and come back

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz and Deleted member 2227
> gets rated 6.5 by a user on an incel looksmaxxing forum
> hey guys im gigachad model material now

are you severely deluded or just retarded, or both? if you werent a conceited self absorbed subhuman you would realize that 99% of the people on this site are no such authorities on looks whatsoever since they wouldnt know a good looking man if he raw doggied their mom in front of them. speaks wonders about you if you have to send an autistic squintfrauded lightfrauded cropped pic of ur subpar eye area in spite of so many frauds to get validation from some 2 PSL incel on the internet

your eye area isn't all that good really, it's worse than mine unsquinted and i consider mine to be nothing special to begin with. go on omegle and gauge your reactions there and come back
got asked to model for some milf 2 weeks before corona hit not even larping 🤑 🤑 🤑

by *a* user?
consistently rated high by over 10 users**

literally everybody squinches in the model industry btw. barrett. de poot. o pry. gandy. chico. everyone. its a looksmaxx.

If you truly believed deep down that u mogged me ud have sent a pic by now btw.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Is it fixable?

@Vidyacoper
@Kingkellz
Every thread I see both of you guys arguing all the time just lol
41ECE152 38D6 430E BF93 CCC634F4BA47

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite, Deleted member 6310 and 2 others
wtf are you talking about dude? you didn't win any argument unless you count incessant shitposting along with spamming insults and hominems winning an argument (which it isnt)

you seem to have very little idea of what an ad hominem really is, since me calling you ugly (which you are) is in no way related or serves to discredit your prior argument in any way

i have you give you credit where credit is due though, you are in fact the best user i've ever met at being able to pull unrelated twisted strawmans out of your ass and pass it off as reality subtly without anyone noticing. it's almost as if people actually fall for the fact that you have a colored tag and that your 8500 shitposts contributing null to the site and its constituents means something
I'm also still not 100% sure he's not squinting, but he's one of the most knowledgeable posters on this site, has contributed more to psl than you or I ever will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Screen Shot 2020 04 29 at 103521 AM

Screen Shot 2020 04 29 at 103514 AM

Sad GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
lol the only thing you've said is that a downturned medial canthus is masculine. thats it.
NO!!! A mans PCT should come by virtue of his inner canthus turning downwards WHILE also maintaining a straight and angular lower eyelid at the same time. Creating the textbook "rectangular eyes" appearance(which also has to do with the upper eyelids but Im only discussing the lower eyelid in this thread).

What many have is a either a straight or upwards inner canthus NOT a downturned inner canthus. Which then positively tilts up to the outer canthus, the whole while their lower eyelid is CURVED and ROUNDED meaning while it is PCT it is a FEMININE PCT.

Alain Delon is a perfect example of this. His inner canthus is straight or parallel to the floor. A downturned canthus is perpendicular to the floor. Since his is straight or up-swung. Strike one. Then to add to that his lower eyelid is curved. The outer canthus curves up creating his PCT in the feminine manner.

Did you even read the thread properly because I clearly mentioned this in the original post. I provided example of a male with both fem vs masc PCT. I also discussed the shape and angularity in conjuction with the down-turn of the medial canthus. What don't you understand???

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, far336 and 4 others
0aeeb2d23f9e4b805b4d888c1cf5792c.jpg

That's the reason why big cats have hunter eyes despite having huge PCT. They have lower eyelid above the medial canthus

So bascially CT doesn't matter unless negative, medial canthus is more important

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3962
@Lorsss
@BigBiceps
@Dude420
@Aesthetic
@jefferson

Personally this is just another "water is wet" type posts and it's not pin-worthy IMHO
But it is a much better option than pinning threads like this:
Idk who stickied that thread you mentioned but that is a horrible choice for a sticky.

I personally wouldn't have stickied this (as in your thread) thread myself as it is known and common psl knowledge, but it might be good for newcomers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Kingkellz and Deleted member 3962
I appreciate the effort in this thread Kellz but positive is positive, a NCT signifies genetic trash and often times it is seen as if you’re depressed or suicidal/tired. Just have a PCT and you’ll be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 5187, Kingkellz and 1 other person
This is a disgusting depiction of masculine PCT

Hold on the pic isn't showing
This is another rough sketch but this one above shows feminine PCT.

BOTH ARE PCT but one is MASC. while the other is FEM.

I hope you can see what I'm talking about.
@Vidyacoper

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Chintuck22
got asked to model for some milf 2 weeks before corona hit not even larping 🤑 🤑 🤑

you got asked to model by some random milf? that means nothing. post proof of a business card or something. that's fucking hilarious. you have literally no self awareness and it shows.

literally everybody squinches in the model industry btw. barrett. de poot. o pry. gandy. chico. everyone. its a looksmaxx.

have you seen barrett unsquinched? his UNSQUINCHED looks better than your SQUINCHED. he can open his eyes as wide as possible to the point of where his eyeballs are falling out of their sockets and he'll still have tighter orbitals, better supraorbital hooding, and more pct than you. post a full picture of your face that isnt lens distorted, frauded or angled in any way and i'll post mine and we'll see who's better looking

besides, compliments IRL mean nothing. i get compliments from groups of jbs when i walk and it means virtually nothing, girls will say whatever they want for fun, it's in their nature. what matters is the reactions you get on omegle. i have video evidence girls on top of girls screaming and going crazy over me and those who know me know this to be true

I'm also still not 100% sure he's not squinting, but he's one of the most knowledgeable posters on this site, has contributed more to psl than you or I ever will

yeah you are either retarded or lying to yourself. his posts are literally nothing more than 1 liners, images sent without context or 0 scientific evidence or studies accompanying it. he doesnt operate scientifically at all dude. he just posts 3rd hand regurgitated shit on the internet that's been circulated before and larps as a model on the internet with subhuman comically frauded pictures

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The same PCT on both

49605335-close-up-on-blue-eyes-of-a-husky-dog.jpg

40064111-closeup-blue-eyes-siberian-husky-puppy-isolated.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, godlikesz and GetThatBread
NO!!! A mans PCT should come by virtue of his inner canthus turning downwards WHILE also maintaining a straight and angular lower eyelid at the same time. Creating the textbook "rectangular eyes" appearance(which also has to do with the upper eyelids but Im only discussing the lower eyelid in this thread).

What many have is a either a straight or upwards inner canthus NOT a downturned inner canthus. Which then positively tilts up to the outer canthus, the whole while their lower eyelid is CURVED and ROUNDED meaning while it is PCT it is a FEMININE PCT.

Alain Delon is a perfect example of this. His inner canthus is straight or parallel to the floor. A downturned canthus is perpendicular to the floor. Since his is straight or up-swung. Strike one. Then to add to that his lower eyelid is curved. The outer canthus curves up creating his PCT in the feminine manner.

Did you even read the thread properly because I clearly mentioned this in the original post. I provided example of a male with both fem vs masc PCT. I also discussed the shape and angularity in conjuction with the down-turn of the medial canthus. What don't you understand???
what. this is just obvious.
medial canthus = masculine
canthal tilt = medial canthus to outer canthus
theres been many threads on this and how medial canthus + straight and tight lower lid is masculine
when i say medial canthus i obviously am talking about a downturned long medial canthus

Yeah you are either retarded or lying to yourself. his posts are literally nothing more than 1 liners, images sent without context or 0 scientific evidence or studies accompanying it. he doesnt operate scientifically at all dude. he just posts 3rd hand regurgitated shit on the internet that's been circulated before and larps as a model on the internet with subhuman comically frauded pictures
I honestly don't care if he larps or not, he has some really good threads, noone writes more than one liners if it's not a thread

Masc PCT
Capture2

Fem PCT
Capture

@Vidyacoper

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, far336 and 2 others
I honestly don't care if he larps or not, he has some really good threads, noone writes more than one liners if it's not a thread

maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. how can you assume that he's contributed more to PSL than me when you dont even know me?

you've probably never been on any of the the PSL sites before looksmax.me and if you did, you would know that the shit he reposts is on the internet already.

• +1
theres been many threads on this and how medial canthus + straight and tight lower lid is masculine
yes autist

• JFL
7c241dbbc6.png

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
so men just have tighter lower eyelids or what?

you got asked to model by some random milf? that means nothing. post proof of a business card or something. that's fucking hilarious. you have literally no self awareness and it shows.

have you seen barrett unsquinched? his UNSQUINCHED looks better than your SQUINCHED. post a full picture of your face that isnt lens distorted, frauded or angled in any way and i'll post mine and we'll see who's better looking

besides, compliments IRL mean nothing. i get compliments from groups of jbs when i walk and it means virtually nothing, girls will say whatever they want for fun, it's in their nature. what matters is the reactions you get on omegle. i have video evidence girls on top of girls screaming and going crazy over me and those who know me know this to be true

yeah you are either retarded or lying to yourself. his posts are literally nothing more than 1 liners, images sent without context or 0 scientific evidence or studies accompanying it. he doesnt operate scientifically at all dude. he just posts 3rd hand regurgitated shit on the internet that's been circulated before and larps as a model on the internet with subhuman comically frauded pictures
indeed. 404 proof and i dont expect you to believe me but i shit you not.

barrett is a psl8 supermodel, i am not. not posting my face publically on an incel forum but u can apply to tribe and see if u get denied ;)

"COMPLIMENTS IOIS SEX IRL MEAN NOTHING. ALL THAT MATTERS IS OMEGLE SEX. OMEGLE IS INDEADE THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT UR GOOD LOOKING. HAD SEX IRL? COPPPEE LMFAO! UR A VIRGIN TILL U FUCK ON OMEGLE SON! OMEGLE GOT SOME FYE BITCHES NOMSAYIN??? OMEGLE BE WILDIN CUZ!"

literally wheezing and howling rn
Risistas GIFs | Tenor

Fuk can you pm me a picture so i can rate?

indeed. 404 proof and i dont expect you to believe me but i shit you not.

barrett is a psl8 supermodel, i am not. not posting my face publically on an incel forum but u can apply to tribe and see if u get denied ;)

"COMPLIMENTS IOIS SEX IRL MEAN NOTHING. ALL THAT MATTERS IS OMEGLE SEX. OMEGLE IS INDEADE THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT UR GOOD LOOKING. HAD SEX IRL? COPPPEE LMFAO! UR A VIRGIN TILL U FUCK ON OMEGLE SON! OMEGLE GOT SOME FYE BITCHES NOMSAYIN??? OMEGLE BE WILDIN CUZ!"

cringe. are you having a mental breakdown? are you finally becoming cognizant of the fact that you're a deluded narcissistic normie? you've already admitted that you're not supermodel material, let alone model material

im literally sititng here in my bed on my side with one eye open laughing my fucking ass off at imagining you smashing away at your keyboard in a desperate attempt to counter everything i say hahahahaa

Last edited:
  • JFL
yes autist
None of them come close to describing it in this much detail.
You also have to understand that one type of PCT is fem while the other is Masc.
no other thread on this site explains that but this one.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gestapo, Chintuck22, Deleted member 5187 and 1 other person
None of them come close to describing it in this much detail.
You also have to understand that one type of PCT is fem while the other is Masc.
no other thread on this site explains that but this one.

??? there were plenty of threads on lookism that went into extreme detail, this is recycled already public information
0 breakthrough has been made

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Kingkellz
??? there were plenty of threads on lookism that went into extreme detail, this is recycled already public information
0 breakthrough has been made
Reread
I said ON THIS SITE!!!!
Learn to read bro

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Chintuck22, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Reread
I said ON THIS SITE!!!!
Learn to read bro

well yeah but what's the point in reposting it on this site or another if it's already public domain?
makes no difference if you get it from lookism looksmax or any gay misc site as long as it's publicly accessible

i get the feeling you do this just for vanity and deluding fucking idiots like @Fuk into thinking you're some sort of PSL knowledge god

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3962
@Kingkellz i believe this difference in eye area is because males have a different tear duct shape and larger than women (womens tear ducts fall onto the cheeks much quicker) and women also have a more positive supraorbital, meaning the outer corner will be more positive

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bromose and Kingkellz
cringe. are you having a mental breakdown? are you finally becoming cognizant of the fact that you're a deluded narcissistic normie? you've already admitted that you're not supermodel material, let alone model material

deal with it you DELUSIONAL UGLY FUCK
"let alone model material"

?????

Since when is supermodel inferior to model? :ROFLMAO:

Jordan barrett is literally 1 in a million, no shit I cant compete with a guy who makes 300,000 dollars walking a catwalk ...that doesn't mean I'm not good looking.

The only thing cringe here is you flexing ur... omegle iois.

Fuckin omegle.
Troll GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
deal with it you DELUSIONAL UGLY FUCK
You Are Mad GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

i get the feeling you do this just for vanity and deluding fucking idiots like @Fuk into thinking you're some sort of PSL knowledge god
The only god ive ever worshipped is myself.

• JFL
how about instead of discussing what is masculine and what isnt we strictly define once and for all which bones gives you x canthal tilt
and discuss theoretically if it would or wouldnt be possible to change said bones to achieve the look
Genetics give you the long pct

• JFL
@Kingkellz how much failo is it in your opinion if everything else in eye area is top tier? Should i be worried about it? Is it "its over" type of thing?

About fixing, the only 2 way i so is either convicing an unethical surgeon to operate and do medial canthipplasty which is very hard to get righr, or Z plasty to manipulate the skin.

Thoughts?

"let alone model material"

?????

Since when is supermodel inferior to model? :ROFLMAO:

Jordan barrett is literally 1 in a million, no shit I cant compete with a guy who makes 300,000 dollars walking a catwalk ...that doesn't mean I'm not good looking.

The only thing cringe here is you flexing ur... omegle iois.

Fuckin omegle.
Troll GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You Are Mad GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

you cant really compete with any model

take unfrauded full face pics of yourself and 3/4s and you'll see that you don't compare at all dude
what's there to be mad about when i literally mog you?

i consider myself ugly though and would never paint myself out to be model material when im not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and godlikesz
@Kingkellz ok ill admit im just being unnecessarily dumb.this is a useful thread for most, i let my personal hatred and distaste towards you get in the way of my reasoning

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite, Deleted member 6310 and 6 others
you cant really compete with any model

take unfrauded full face pics of yourself and 3/4s and you'll see that you don't compare at all dude
what's there to be mad about when i literally mog you?
I technically am one :oops:

Again... I have been rated 6psl+ (model tier) by over 10 other people.

if you mog me thats awesome! we're both slayers! but I doubt it, as you'd have posted a pic by now.

i get the feeling you do this just for vanity and deluding fucking idiots
What the fuck is wrong with you???
You clearly have the reading abilities of braindead donkey!
I never wanted to make this a thread you idiot!
@Slayerino and @Notuglyjustpoor said I sould make this a thread. I even reconfirmed with @Notuglyjustpoor and he said I should make it. I also mentioned this in the OP. Learn to fucking read you idiot

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo, Chintuck22 and 4 others
I technically am one :oops:

Again... I have been rated 6psl+ (model tier) by over 10 other people.

if you mog me thats awesome! we're both slayers! but I doubt it, as you'd have posted a pic by now.

muh some incel rated me 6 psl on an incel site
people are lying to you dude. nobody in this thread knows how to give a real rating. send a normal pic of your face and ill tell you why you're not 6 PSL.

i have posted a pic btw, it's literally the topic of a thread i made

• +1
maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. how can you assume that he's contributed more to PSL than me when you dont even know me?

you've probably never been on any of the the PSL sites before looksmax.me and if you did, you would know that the shit he reposts is on the internet already.
LITERALLY FOR THAT EXACT REASON :lul::lul::lul:

@Slayerino and @Notuglyjustpoor said I sould make this a thread. I even reconfirmed with @Notuglyjustpoor and he said I should make it. I also mentioned this in the OP. Learn to fucking read you idiot

so.. you make threads because other people tell you to?

kinda sad and cringe dude hahaha i had higher expectations of you

looks like you're just another shitty leecher vanity seeking rodent who has made 0 breakthroughs and dpesnt want to learn or obtain the requisite knowledge in order to make them

• +1
Hes autistic. He sperged at me because he wanted me to explain the chemistry behind Latisse without having to ask me in the first place.
i have posted a pic btw, it's literally the topic of a thread i made
link it :oops::oops:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 2227
@Kingkellz ok ill admit im just being unnecessarily dumb.this is a useful thread for most, i let my personal hatred and distaste towards you get in the way of my reasoning
I already said this to someone else. But if it were up to me I would never have turned this into a thread. It was the request of slayerino and notuglyjustpoor.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Chintuck22, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Hey man can you look at my post. Its sad peoplenare derailing the thread

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
I already said this to someone else. But if it were up to me I would never have turned this into a thread. It was the request of slayerino and notuglyjustpoor.
nah, its useful overall and good info for people who may not be aware and are trying to figure out what makes an eye area masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Kingkellz and Deleted member 5187
A useful thread for new join daters not old.
People are complaining about dumb newfags and greycels but also complains if info is spread to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Kingkellz, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.