Masculine PCT vs Feminine PCT {INFO}

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 5187
Be careful, he necrobumped 6 months old thread where i said something hilarious, just to insult me
Fuck man he's really wasting time like this
His existence is really meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Chintuck22
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Kingkellz
Feminine PCT is just ugly PCT tbh. The best looking girls have straighter lower eyelids

Feminine PCT is just ugly PCT tbh. The best looking girls have straighter lower eyelids
I agree that completely round and almost circle shaped eyes on women is not ideal.

When girls have straighter lower eyelids it is still different.
What I have noticed is that it is straight from the inner canthus to the middle of the lower eyelid. But from the middle of the lower eyelid it curves upwards to the outer canthus.

Like these for example:
img_20200204_184001_865-jpg.381429
Capture6

But none of them have that signature inner canthus that is defined and down-turning. Although it does appear Lima has a very slight down-turn of her inner canthus in her left eye(left of of the pic). Much of her appeal in eye area seems to be the wide PFL, dark full lashes(most of it is fake eyelashes/mascara), and eye color(light with even coloration). The pigmentation of her iris contrasts well with her dark eyelashes/mascara(makeup/fake).

Notice how different her eye area looks without the lashes, mascara/makeup.
Adriana Lima Gets Ready for the Tom Ford Show | Vogue - YouTube

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5187
Extremely legit thread. High IQ truth. Also Eriksen’s pct is to a fucking insane degree. I feel like he actually looks better with slightly less
789DCCAE A9DE 45CB B5A6 1841EB685FC5
A24F8F75 0F02 4B38 8E34 7AAF4C96B629

• +1
Extremely legit thread. High IQ truth. Also Eriksen’s pct is to a fucking insane degree. I feel like he actually looks better with slightly less
View attachment 384892View attachment 384894
Indeed I actually agree.
But one thing about Eriksen that always bothered me was his nostril show/shape. I feel like it gives him a pig/angry bull like appearance. Maybe it's just me.

Ideally less nostril show is better for men
Imho
IMG 20200414 184438 114
35a9102bd1feaf21bdbee2754acd4eec
95E61B17 F8D2 4B39 AAC5 8174CE5E7DD1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo and Deleted member 5656
Indeed I actually agree.
But one thing about Eriksen that always bothered me was his nostril show. I feel like it gives him a pig/angry bull like appearance. Maybe it's just me.
yeah i just noticed that. kevin bacon type nose failo. also his medial canthus looks like it literally got cut open. still giga chad tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Kingkellz
I think the position of the lateral canthus and the tightness of the lower eyelids play a very important role on how the medial canthus looks, i have never seen anyone with a neutral canthal tilt and a downturned medial canthus.

But i think it could also depend on the nasal bridge projection.
View attachment 382068

PLS3- = Forward grown midface
PLS3+ = Panface midface

The PLS3 graph shows the changes that occur when you shift the medial part of the middle fossa forward in relation to the lateral parts, this GIF shows it very well:
View attachment 382025

As you can see toward the negative values the upper-midfacial projection increases, this means that the frontal process of the maxilla (to which the medial canthal tendon is attached) moves forward in relation to the lateral orbital wall.

Eriksen has a projected nose bridge:
Andreas-Eriksen-The-Model-Wall-FTAPE-03.jpg

Looking at the PLS2 graph i think that perhaps nose length could also affect the position of the medial canthus but i am not sure:
View attachment 382075
high iq

• +1
Reactions: Perfect Hairline
You're a legend. I have low set eyebrows, hooded, almond eyes with a perfect level of positive canal tilt - should be perfect hunter eyes, but I don't have that down swung teardrop. Now I know the problem, how can I fix it jfl. Also have a fair bit of UEE, but I feel like if I get fat injections, they could become botched from fighting (amateur mma fighter; 4-0, will be pro by this time next year).

• +1
You're a legend. I have low set eyebrows, hooded, almond eyes with a perfect level of positive canal tilt - should be perfect hunter eyes, but I don't have that down swung teardrop. Now I know the problem, how can I fix it jfl. Also have a fair bit of UEE, but I feel like if I get fat injections, they could become botched from fighting (amateur mma fighter; 4-0, will be pro by this time next year).
You cant

• +1
Man with feminine PCT (not ideal for men):

img_20200429_101815_962-jpg.381443

tenor.gif

• JFL
781full neels visser

D16cf9eb193e233b2d5c87ba8724fe21

NeelsVisserNocturnalAnimalsNewYorkPremiereDRjTub jmWJl

Vf 4