Massive Blackpill this week (growth spurt question included)

D

Deleted member 42857

no longer blackpilled
This week i was walking with my friend back to his house, While walking we saw all the college niggas comin outa college at once walking to the bus stop

Walked through the crowd and my entire view on the 5'10-6'1 has changed

Before this i had finally accepted my height (179) as an average height but not anymore the shortest in the crowd of like 10 college guys was like 174-176 and he was getting fucking MOGGED, half of them must have been 185 plus and 3 were 190-195

NO JOKE i felt like year 7 again, this leads me to the question, is major height growth between 16-18 really that uncommon?

you do NOT see a crowd like this in y11 uk schools, from what i have seen a second growth spurt between 15-18 is very common in Whites, probably thanks to jew chemicals

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Your life is over if you're on this mental asylum at 16

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, tyroneorkms, plukee and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC
  • JFL
Reactions: t50prince, Data, a1dancell and 1 other person
Life starts when i have a car
Your life never begun and never will if you think that life starts when you get meaningless man-made metal on wheels

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Maalik
Your life never begun and never will if you think that life starts when you get meaningless man-made metal on wheels
i will call it the slaymobile, i will use it to transport me to multiple htb + foids homes daily for sex to fill the void

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
Your life is over if you're on this mental asylum at 16
I found blackpill spaces at 13 lmao beat that (i now have severe body dysmorphia and depression and im getting therapy and on a suicide watchlist)

• JFL
Reactions: a1dancell and Maalik
I found blackpill spaces at 13 lmao beat that (i now have severe body dysmorphia and depression and im getting therapy and on a suicide watchlist)
Why ?
We all know and accept some people are naturally stronger and faster
we all know and accept some people are naturally more intelligent

so why is it so painful to accept some people are better looking?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Why ?
We all know and accept some people are naturally stronger and faster
we all know and accept some people are naturally more intelligent

so why is it so painful to accept some people are better looking?
I respect your healthy mentality on how you see it tbh

It’s not to accept it’s simply just to maximise everything you can whether it be naturally or through surgery. Trust me im aware there always be better regardless of what i do but in the end i accomplished it that’s all that matters and currently in college it’s super slow progress so im probably gonna drop out soon and get apprentice work done

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
This week i was walking with my friend back to his house, While walking we saw all the college niggas comin outa college at once walking to the bus stop

Walked through the crowd and my entire view on the 5'10-6'1 has changed

Before this i had finally accepted my height (179) as an average height but not anymore the shortest in the crowd of like 10 college guys was like 174-176 and he was getting fucking MOGGED, half of them must have been 185 plus and 3 were 190-195

NO JOKE i felt like year 7 again, this leads me to the question, is major height growth between 16-18 really that uncommon?

you do NOT see a crowd like this in y11 uk schools, from what i have seen a second growth spurt between 15-18 is very common in Whites, probably thanks to jew chemicals
nah, it’s over if you’re above 17.

• So Sad
Reactions: plukee
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and plukee