Massive (drunk&honest) Seth Walsh AMA at 9PM GMT

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
Load up your questions. This'll be the last one for quite a while. Crypto, tinder, finance, looksmaxxing (or anything esoteric and interesting) will be answered.

Anything about face ratings or similar stuff will be ignored

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Ataru
Need all the office politics maxxing advice you could offer :owo:

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Seth Walsh
Hey Seth. Let me preface by saying you don't have to answer all of these, but it would be cool if you did. Food for thought.

Do you really see crypto becoming the dominant form of money in the face of world governments that desire to keep control of their economies via monetary and fiscal policies?

Do you think humanity is doomed? In other words, do you think we have a chance at not annihilating the planet via nuclear/super-weapons, a genetically engineered virus, or a skynet-ultron type of AI in the next 50 years?

Is any form of OLD worth it in your opinion? I know this depends on what you want/your looks level; I am asking in a more general sense concerning its implications for society.

In this post, you write "Influence. Just stop giving a fuck and grow yourself into an influence (role model type). This is next to impossible because you'll need to become someone that everyone looks up to, while forming a solid identity. Your brain constantly self monitors and it's next to impossible to kill off the anxiety that prevents someone from not giving a fuck anymore. Juice WRLD did this though."

Just wanted to say I completely agree with that. Doing what Juice managed to do is pure power. You become nearly limitless if you have the proper resources and enough looks at your disposal--and you don't even need that much. Mac Miller, Travis Scott, David Guetta, and Bruno Mars are other examples of this. And none of them were born rich, are a "chad", or are over 6ft tall.

I believe that IQ and self-awareness are traits nearly as important as looks in today's society. Do you agree? Also, a side question: What are your religious beliefs? (Not asking you to long-form answer those two questions).

I have created a system that I think can categorize the realities of modern dating for men. It is a four-category system based on a normal distribution that classifies men into one of four types: "ugly" (0-15 percentile, Z score -1 or less), "average" (15-85 percentile, Z score -1 to +1), "decent looking" (85-98 percentile, Z score 1 to 2.5) and "good looking" (99-100, Z score greater than 2.5). Each category experiences a completely different type of treatment from women, and men (to some degree). In general, barring extraneous factors (niche types, money, religious beliefs, etc.), do you agree with this?

Was pretty busy the last few months, found some time to reply today though. Hope things are going well for you in London, NYC or wherever you are.

Last edited:
Which crypto and stocks are we expecting to go up fourth quarter

Any plays? And next year?

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
first of all, who are you ?

im not saying this to be condescending and smug or anything, but idk anything about you, judging from the two previous replies ITT you seem to be kind of looked up to and you have the whole contributor thing going on.

thanks in advance.

Hey Seth. Let me preface by saying you don't have to answer all of these, but it would be cool if you did. Food for thought.

Do you really see crypto becoming the dominant form of money in the face of world governments that desire to keep control of their economies via monetary and fiscal policies?

Do you think humanity is doomed? In other words, do you think we have a chance at not annihilating the planet via nuclear/super-weapons, a genetically engineered virus, or a skynet-ultron type of AI in the next 50 years?

Is any form of OLD worth it in your opinion? I know this depends on what you want/your looks level; I am asking in a more general sense concerning its implications for society.

In this post, you write "Influence. Just stop giving a fuck and grow yourself into an influence (role model type). This is next to impossible because you'll need to become someone that everyone looks up to, while forming a solid identity. Your brain constantly self monitors and it's next to impossible to kill off the anxiety that prevents someone from not giving a fuck anymore. Juice WRLD did this though."

Just wanted to say I completely agree with that. Doing what Juice managed to do is pure power. You become nearly limitless if you have the proper resources and enough looks at your disposal--and you don't even need that much. Mac Miller, Travis Scott, David Guetta, and Bruno Mars are other examples of this. And none of them were born rich, are a "chad", or are over 6ft tall.

I believe that IQ and self-awareness are traits nearly as important as looks in today's society. Do you agree? Also, a side question: What are your religious beliefs? (Not asking you to long-form answer those two questions).

I have created a system that I think can categorize the realities of modern dating for men. It is a four-category system based on a normal distribution that classifies men into one of four types: "ugly" (0-15 percentile, Z score -1 or less), "average" (15-85 percentile, Z score -1 to +1), "decent looking" (85-98 percentile, Z score 1 to 2.5) and "good looking" (99-100, Z score greater than 2.5). Each category experiences a completely different type of treatment from women, and men (to some degree). In general, barring extraneous factors (niche types, money, religious beliefs, etc.), do you agree with this?

Was pretty busy the last few months, found some time to reply today though. Hope things are going well for you in London, NYC or wherever you are.
Juice wwws

Was pretty busy the last few months, found some time to reply today though. Hope things are going well for you in London, NYC or wherever you a
Juice was an

Juice was a completely different breed. Dude broke the matrix. He was, in my opinion, the most talented and influential person of all time. It’s a subjective point of view but others in the world would agree and understand. I’d say I’m in the top ~1000 of his devout fans in the world. Listened to 10,000hours+ of his music. 1.6k+ different songs and still finding meaning in all of them daily.

Back to money. That’s the threat of bitcoin. It’s sound money objectively, if it gains the trust of the people, it will solve a lot of problems in pertaining to inequality. Will fiat be redundant one day? Not without resistance. But the world likes change, and good exists. So I think yes, bitcoin will be a means of exchange for G/S one day, just not right now. The big guys buying tons of new it is a neutral to good sign. An excellent sign is HNWIs buying stockpiles of it. I know that first hand. Many hedge fund owners wil trade crypto with low risk but it’s weird to see how many founders and CEOs are putting good portions of their income into it.

No humanity isn’t doomed. The people who stay willingfully naive the longest will get take for a ride. There won’t be any absolutes. Force will be met with resistance. And authoritarianism will be met with skepticism and defiance. Things will just change but nothing will end with doom in our lifetimes. But that’s just my opinion.

It depends what for. Overall, IQ, self awareness, emotional awareness of others, tact and temperament are the most important things in life (along with being able to make decisions and judge tradeoffs, concessions and opportunities well at the same time). For banging lots of 18-24 year olds, you’d be better off with top notch looks. For getting what you want from any girl really, you just need money that your ready to spend.

Everything’s important but in terms of sheer no strings attached fun. The best way to go is to have the girl excited and horny. You’re not gonna do that with an unappealing face.

About the last looks rating bit. It seems cool but I’m not really into that or a big believer that rating looks helps anyone. I think there’s far more to being a lothario than just being the best looking guy. You need to develop a skill of being confident in having sex with a lot of women. Forum members will tell you they have that muscle trained already but it’s not true. So focusing on anything past the basic normie looksmaxxing (lean hair skin white teeth color/tan) etc is not worth a dime

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Which crypto and stocks are we expecting to go up fourth quarter

Any plays? And next year?
I really don’t know. I hope all the crypto market goes up, along with the NDX stocks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and 6PSLcel
first of all, who are you ?

im not saying this to be condescending and smug or anything, but idk anything about you, judging from the two previous replies ITT you seem to be kind of looked up to and you have the whole contributor thing going on.

thanks in advance.
Just a forum user who likes discussion

• Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I’ll make it sometime soon. Maybe in a few weeks or months. There’s so much to it and tbh I don’t want all the techniques out in public on this forum. But I’ll probably do a write up some time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, chadison and Ataru
Need all the office politics maxxing advice you could offer :owo:
Actually I don’t think I’ll ever make this. Just being honest. Inviting other questions though

• So Sad
Reactions: Ataru
Actually I don’t think I’ll ever make this. Just being honest. Inviting other questions though
W Gate keep :feelswhy: can you at least point me in a direction to where I could figure it out my self, things to be aware of, anything.

Also do you still use an eyelash serum?

Is GHK-CU a worthwhile investment @21 yrs old, I’m asking cus I don’t think I’ll age very well tbh, ppl do guess my age rn to be 16-19 but I’m still considering to use it combined with the tazarotene I’ve been on the last 2 months.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman