Mastic Gum questions

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Mastic gum has just arrived. Im very excited

However I dunno how to to use it. It comes in shards, crystals...not pieces (like orbit or any other common brand)

Should I start with one shard? How long after chewing should I expect the burning sensation in my jaw if Im chewing enough of the gum? Ive tried chewing only one shard so far (or one piece but its more like crystals or shards) and I cant feel any sensations of a jaw workout so to speak

btw it tastes like crap. Absolutely un-enjoyable

Last edited:
This one's kinda unrelated to your question but try to chew in a really chin tucked position, you can feel that your jaw works way harder like this

This one's kinda unrelated to your question but try to chew in a really chin tucked position, you can feel that your jaw works way harder like this
How many shards do you chew on one side? I'm so fucking confused man. One shard isn't at all as hard as it was made out to be!

Mastic is actually quite soft you got fooled OP

does it look something like this?

Is it falim I heard it’s good excercise something is better than nothing in terms of massater hypertrophy

2-3 pieces and the pieces can be reused. Make sure to drink cold water to harden it. Takes about 1 hour to take effect

Where do you even buy this?

2-3 pieces and the pieces can be reused. Make sure to drink cold water to harden it. Takes about 1 hour to take effect
Hm before taking it in my mouth? I just drank an energy drink right before taking 2 pieces in my mouth on one side.

I'm chewing it right now and damn, I feel like my temples are about to explode. Nothing's hurting, it's just a tough workout for my jaw I guess?

I bought that too, but then read a bit and bought the turkish "falim" gum too from amazon cause it isn't that disgusting in taste.
the thing you have is actually medicine, so chewing it has some health benefits and treats some conditions (research that if you want)

I bought that too, but then read a bit and bought the turkish "falim" gum too from amazon cause it isn't that disgusting in taste.
the thing you have is actually medicine, so chewing it has some health benefits and treats some conditions (research that if you want)
But will it work for making my jawline wider? It's incredibly tough to chew

Ok but if this is tough as fuck to chew then surely it will work?

Where (on your face) do you get the bloated look if you're not supposed to train your masseters? Some people are like this

Where (on your face) do you get the bloated look if you're not supposed to train your masseters? Some people are like this
sorry bro no idea

@Nibba @dogtown Do you guys know?

Your jawline.

You get this look if you have a recessed face. Lack of forward growth and big masseteurs just give you a fat and undefined look.

Your jawline.

You get this look if you have a recessed face. Lack of forward growth and big masseteurs just give you a fat and undefined look.
How fast is that negative effect apparent when chewing gum?

How fast is that negative effect apparent when chewing gum?
It takes a month to get significant hypertrophy so probably one month.

If your palate is narrow or not forward then fixing that gets rid of the bloated look. You would have a chiseled jawline instead of a bloated looking one.

It takes a month to get significant hypertrophy so probably one month.

If your palate is narrow or not forward then fixing that gets rid of the bloated look. You would have a chiseled jawline instead of a bloated looking one.
I mean I don't have a bloated looking face right now. I've just begun chewing mastic gum religiously every other day, for one hour on each side, with progressive overload every week.

See? I'm only putting this pic here to show you. My issue is an extremely narrow jawline with a good chin (I guess?). But it's the jawline which fucks my chances up with women (imo). I have very flat cheekbones too

Attachments

• FdTB4Di.jpg
    FdTB4Di.jpg
    570.4 KB · Views: 220
it's ogre study hacks. over for no jaw muscle cels

ogre u hear me. ogre!!!

jk just chew bro works

it's ogre study hacks. over for no jaw muscle cels

ogre u hear me. ogre!!!

jk just chew bro works
Thanks man. I'm trying my best to be as aesthetic as you no homo. I'm 1000% desperate to be as close to a Chad as I can be.

How long did it take you to build that jawline up? I guess by chewing mastic gum

I mean I don't have a bloated looking face right now. I've just begun chewing mastic gum religiously every other day, for one hour on each side, with progressive overload every week.

See? I'm only putting this pic here to show you. My issue is an extremely narrow jawline with a good chin (I guess?). But it's the jawline which fucks my chances up with women (imo). I have very flat cheekbones too
You might not be forward grown. Usually when you lack forward growth, your cheekbones are flat and your jawline is undefined. Your jaw width seems good though.

You still could get an aesthetic improvement from chewing though, the lighting has to be more ideal, however, to get a chiseled look.

Thanks man. I'm trying my best to be as aesthetic as you no homo. I'm 1000% desperate to be as close to a Chad as I can be.
What do you plan next, especially about other surgeries?

What do you plan next, especially about other surgeries?
sliding genioplasty in 2 weeks and going to be chewing for months to see if I could improve my jawline with chewing

sliding genioplasty in 2 weeks and going to be chewing for months to see if I could improve my jawline with chewing
What about wraparound implant, I think it also suits your case, but better consult. Have you considered other surgeries after genio, or you want to become a chad just by one surgery?

What about wraparound implant, I think it also suits your case, but better consult. Have you considered other surgeries after genio, or you want to become a chad just by one surgery?
idk yet man, im serious about the chewing gum part