MASTURBATION STORIES VOL.1

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
this masturbation story is from today. My most recent adventure with my penis. I have a new succubus. This tall black mogger of a woman.
I downloaded all of her tiktoks and jerked off to it.

I laid down and was tired. I just finished folding clothes. I put a finger of Vaseline right below my tip. And rubbed it in on my flaccid penis.

I started jerking off super fast to some dick sucking videos and came close. But I'm a professional edger now. When I first started edging I would forget the objective and blow my load. Or not stop in time and waste my baby batter. This time I came close and since I'm experienced immediately cut off the orgasm.

I started jerking off fast to her dancing. the faces, the movement of her thighs, It Made me leak precum all on my hand. Now my dick is a gooey mess thats making gushing noises.

I watch a few other tiktoks while stroking and come back to the one I was on. I feel like I'm about to nut and never stop it. Multiple gooey ropes start shooting out. To my pleasure.

I clean up and plan to masturbate to her more.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, tasmanian devil, Framemogger69 and 6 others
why would you download tiktoks retard

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Kristin, Framemogger69 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, PointOfNoReturn, futureashtray and 2 others
chiefkeefsdick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, PointOfNoReturn and the MOUSE
how often u masturbate

Masturbation stories vol 1:lul:, so there will be more???

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
this masturbation story is from today. My most recent adventure with my penis. I have a new succubus. This tall black mogger of a woman.
I downloaded all of her tiktoks and jerked off to it.

I laid down and was tired. I just finished folding clothes. I put a finger of Vaseline right below my tip. And rubbed it in on my flaccid penis.

I started jerking off super fast to some dick sucking videos and came close. But I'm a professional edger now. When I first started edging I would forget the objective and blow my load. Or not stop in time and waste my baby batter. This time I came close and since I'm experienced immediately cut off the orgasm.

I started jerking off fast to her dancing. the faces, the movement of her thighs, It Made me leak precum all on my hand. Now my dick is a gooey mess thats making gushing noises.

I watch a few other tiktoks while stroking and come back to the one I was on. I feel like I'm about to nut and never stop it. Multiple gooey ropes start shooting out. To my pleasure.

I clean up and plan to masturbate to her more.
jfl

that’s exactly what I do now too

I just edge and keep edging because after like 30 minutes or more of edging when you finally nut. The orgasm is earthshattering

literally be lookin lyke I got a seizure nd shit

250 pounds!! shes got a whole 100 pounds on me

jfl

that’s exactly what I do now too

I just edge and keep edging because after like 30 minutes or more of edging when you finally nut. The orgasm is earthshattering

literally be lookin lyke I got a seizure nd shit
Edging is so nice

Waiting for vol 2 !!

Are u black

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme