Math and physics are jokes

Harold O'brien

Harold O'brien

they/them
Brb no proof for the goldbach or collatz conjectures, problems even a 5 y/o can comprehend

Brb all the interpretations of quantum mechanics sound extremely retarded and there is no consensus on which one best fits reality

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16984, GetShrekt and 2 others
cope harder

if you had to make a case for "magic" occurring in this universe, it would be those moments when the likes of newton, leibniz, maxwell or einstein managed to manifest their observations into simple formulas

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
cope harder

if you had to make a case for "magic" occurring in this universe, it would be those moments when the likes of newton, leibniz, maxwell or einstein managed to manifest their observations into simple formulas
Keep worshipping formulas buddy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard, GetShrekt and 5 others
cope harder

OP is the forum gadfly,he just goes around saying goofy shit to farm attention

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard, GetShrekt and 3 others
OP is the forum gadfly,he just goes around saying goofy shit to farm attention

i know, i've been shutting him down with joy since he first joined lookism

Says the guy who believes "social science" is a real science and iq is legit.

Another stupid take from the forum clown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, GetShrekt, Mewton and 4 others
that’s some good bait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The fact I can grasp and APPLY THE PRINCIPLES learned from maths and physics when 90% of normies and 95% of 'highly educated' people can't, is the only thing making my life bearable as an incel

Brb no proof for the goldbach or collatz conjectures, problems even a 5 y/o can comprehend

Brb all the interpretations of quantum mechanics sound extremely retarded and there is no consensus on which one best fits reality
7e7.png

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and GetShrekt
The fact I can grasp and APPLY THE PRINCIPLES learned from maths and physics when 90% of normies and 95% of 'highly educated' people can't, is the only thing making my life bearable as an incel
How do you do that, what's your job or field?

That's because you don't understand QFT tbh
You probably don't even understand basic classical mechanics yet are talking about quanta, over for low IQ cels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You probably don't even understand basic classical mechanics yet are talking about quanta, over for low IQ cels

he cant even process laws of motion, lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
he cant even process laws of motion, lmao
Physics will likely never fit reality either. It's not like math where everything is absolute, it's extremely dogmatic tbh

Also not liking things that require deeper thought like math, chess, puzzles is a textbook sign of low IQ :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
computer science>engineering>math>phyiscs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18917, GetShrekt, Mewton and 1 other person

No one can agree on what is actually happening underneath the models. Wtf is the wave function collapse

The laws of motion are fake. They rely on past events being able to predict future ones

• +1
Reactions: spam_artist
Physics will likely never fit reality either. It's not like math where everything is absolute, it's extremely dogmatic tbh

math is literally a virus

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
they must be bad ones because I'm not getting them.

Yeah that's like the whole point. Literally just said physics is dogmatic.
Tf you mean by fake brainlet?
If I throw a ball I can't predict the trajectory because it it a new event. Just because the laws of motion have "worked" throughout all of observed history does not mean they will for this new event

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
The language of love is all that matters :owo:

• Love it
Reactions: Harold O'brien
Yes... Deutsche Mathematik.

computer science>engineering>math>phyiscs
You need maths and physics to do engineering though. Nigga, are you going to build a skyscraper without calculating the structural integrity of your design?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16984
If I throw a ball I can't predict the trajectory because it it a new event. Just because the laws of motion have "worked" throughout all of observed history does not mean they will for this new event
Talking out of your ass. Classical mechanics is an effective approximation

Most of theoretical astrophysics still uses classical mechanics for things like stellar dynamics lol.

• +1
Talking out of your ass. Classical mechanics is an effective approximation

Most of theoretical astrophysics still uses classical mechanics for things like stellar dynamics lol.
All fake

You need maths and physics to do engineering though. Nigga, are you going to build a skyscraper without calculating the structural integrity of your design?
math is a tool

Literally huh? Drop ur phone onto your bed from an arms length high & drop a pencil at the same time.

Surprise surprise they touch the bed at the same time. Scientific theory is based on observable, re-creatable experimentation

Literally huh? Drop ur phone onto your bed from an arms length high & drop a pencil at the same time.

Surprise surprise they touch the bed at the same time. Scientific theory is based on observable, re-creatable experimentation
they wont because of air resistance

• Hmm...

No one can agree on what is actually happening underneath the models. Wtf is the wave function collapse

The laws of motion are fake. They rely on past events being able to predict future ones
wave function collapse is first year undergraduate physics. JFL at u if u can't understand these basic concepts that are essentially highschool tier physics.

Wave-Particle duality is elementary

that's pretty cringe my nigga :feelshmm:

wave function collapse is first year undergraduate physics. JFL at u if u can't understand these basic concepts that are essentially highschool tier physics.

Wave-Particle duality is elementary
I am referring specifically to its ontological nature

I can tell from your username you're retarded so dont bother
nah you're retarded :feelshmm: you think you're edgy trying to shit on fucking math and physics :feelshmm: lmao at your IQ :owo:

That’s negligible and completely unpronounced at that distance
The reality is you don't even know of the objects would go downwards when you let go. How do you know they won't float upwards towards the sky?

The reality is you don't even know of the objects would go downwards when you let go. How do you know they won't float upwards towards the sky?
because my iq is over 60

because my iq is over 60
so you think the chance of a meteor hitting the earth and wildly changing our gravitational field is zero? mirin your ability to predict the future nostradamus

so you think the chance of a meteor hitting the earth and wildly changing our gravitational field is zero? mirin your ability to predict the future nostradamus
but.. that's not how gravity works