Max Henappel

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a1/27/82/a12782c3c823a54bfab05fd84d7af352.jpg

https://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Max-Henhappel-David-Brad-04.jpg

https://www.malemodelscene.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Max-Henhappel-David-Brad-05.jpg

I usually don't make these cringe gay threads, like most of you guys do.

But this time I'm genuinelly interested in what this forum thinks about this particular dude here.

Exceptionally good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Top tier...

but his lower third is weak so he needs to be extremely lean to show the leanness of his jaw..

Which lowers his potential for neck, wrist and chest growth because he'd need to maintain his extremely low bodyfat whilst having those to maximize his looks to the utmost extent..

Overal he's like 6.5PSLish and diminishing by the day as he creeps closer to 30.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3526
better looking than most of the guys worshipped on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Fucking slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
I mean better than most of the male models worhipped on here
That's because most people on here and websites like these are drones. Haven't you realized this already by being here for a long time?

They take the same 5-10 models that are talked about, and just spam/talk about them constantly and it's an automatic consensus between autists that they're the best looking people ever. Just because someone is a male model, doesn't mean they're the best looking person in the world.

It's the same with surgeries too

Someone gets infraorbital rim implants - and this is what every single user talks about wanting to get for months. Whether they're good or not.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
His lower third isn't quite ideal but everything above is phenomenal

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 2621
weak lower-third prevents him from being a giga chad. 6.5psl
o'pry gandy, lachowski and nessman have more developed faces.

Top tier...

but his lower third is weak so he needs to be extremely lean to show the leanness of his jaw..

Which lowers his potential for neck, wrist and chest growth because he'd need to maintain his extremely low bodyfat whilst having those to maximize his looks to the utmost extent..

Overal he's like 6.5PSLish and diminishing by the day as he creeps closer to 30.
pretty good analysis, i would rate him 7 though
He needs a bit more vertical height in the chin department

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Mogs barret deadass imo

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Hector and SayNoToRotting
What exactly r u trying to show me here?
You are pointing out too much flaws that aren't important, biggest one is lower third, but no way he's 6.5, he's more like 7.5

You are pointing out too much flaws that aren't important, biggest one is lower third, but no way he's 6.5, he's more like 7.5
Depends on PSL rating...

If it goes up to 8...he’s definitely not a 7.5

If it’s 10..then sure
You’re using a cherrypicked modeling photo...

This is much more close to candid

IMG_1827.jpg