Maxilla Is The Most Overrated Shit On This Site, "Blackpillers" Just Use The Term Without Having Any Understanding About The Maxilla.

I know you already know this but treat your norwooding, but other than that there isn't much realistically to do, you are neckmaxxed and gymmaxxed.

Yes then you will need CCW. Good luck.

5 mm is a decent amount.

But I would say on males it is better to do a masculine implant if 5 mm is needed, as genio is much better on females because it doesn't increase the chin width.

But I am talking about 7+ mm genios (if needed) which can ascend someone so much.

Look at this guy for example. Most users here would have told him to do bimax. Yes trimax (bimax +genioplasty) would be ideal for him but bimax is way more invasive, expensive, and painful +more recovery than genio.

With genio alone he ascended without paying 3 times more for bimax and having to be in a hospital for weeks with months of extreme swelling afterward.

Ty, am using minoxidil for hair

• +1
Reactions: sibience

i think this dude had a normal bite. maxilla advancement improved his looks. it kinda disproves your theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 21044
Yes, but too long of a tail, which females select for, is also bad for them. There comes a point where too long of a tail becomes disadvantageous.

birds_tail_length.gif

The red circle is the optimal tail length. That is somewhat long, but females still prefer a lot longer than that.
As i said (even posted the study) that tail size isn't actually optimal.
Once again, there doesn't need to be a reason other than it is just biologically more attractive to females.
There's a reason behind everything, idiot. "Just more attractive bro". Why? "Just because." :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:
Kindergarten level answer. Use your peanut brain.
For example, taller males are more attractive, but being ideal height for a male would be bad for survival physiologically.
No it wouldn't and it isn't you imbecile. You're completely excluding competition which has been the main factor throughout evolution. Height is slightly detrimental to natural lifespan, but very benefitial to fighting success, which ensures you actually get the maximum lifespan. What good is high lifespan potential as a manlet when you'll get killed by an animal or a taller, stronger guy.

My point is, traits aren't attractive "just because", you have the iq of a child if you think by that logic. Also stop coping with the disproven bird "study". Traits become attracive because the mutation which makes individuals attracted to them ensures better reproductive success. I.e. - they actually provide an evolutionary benefit. Such as a 90° mandible. So the offspring with these traits can reproduce more effectively and carry on the gene that makes you find these traits attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, 5'7 zoomer and sibience
So you don't believe in mewing, which is like hanging on a bar and expecting to grow taller.

But you believe mouthbreathing stunts jaw development??? :ROFLMAO: :lul: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just breath through your nose bro!
mouthbreathing doesnt stunt growth, you will grow, but downward jfl, once the damage its done its over

@Dr. Bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sibience and Deleted member 21044
mouthbreathing doesnt stunt growth, you will grow, but downward jfl, once the damage its done its over

@Dr. Bruh
That's what i'm saying.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and sibience
Yes, but too long of a tail, which females select for, is also bad for them. There comes a point where too long of a tail becomes disadvantageous.

birds_tail_length.gif

The red circle is the optimal tail length. That is somewhat long, but females still prefer a lot longer than that.

Once again, there doesn't need to be a reason other than it is just biologically more attractive to females.

For example, taller males are more attractive, but being ideal height for a male would be bad for survival physiologically. The heart would have to work harder to circulate blood. That is why very tall people die earlier, and height is correlated with living shorter.
ideal tail size is the one who allows you to pass your genes succesfully and your offspring does too
they dont want their offspring ot be incel just because muh optimal

• +1
ideal tail size is the one who allows you to pass your genes succesfully and your offspring does too
they dont want their offspring ot be incel just because muh optimal

and your offspring does too
That's crucial. If the trait isn't evolutionarily benefitial your offspring will die out. That's why only traits benefitial for survival become attractive.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Dystopian
That's crucial. If the trait isn't evolutionarily benefitial your offspring will die out. That's why only traits benefitial for survival become attractive.

So doesn't this support what I have been saying? Every trait would then be traced to this one reason, and would basically mean that it is just what is biologically attractive just because it is.

It doesn't need a reason, it just has to look good or girls just have to biologically be more attracted to it, because it will continue the future generation for their offspring.

@Dr. Bruh

No lmao, I have been mouthbreathing my entire life. What explains my 116-117 gonial angle and ideal facial harmony and craniofacial development? I am not downward grown at all, and none of my parents or grandparents have been.

Perhaps genetics? Just maybe?

i think this dude had a normal bite. maxilla advancement improved his looks. it kinda disproves your theory

PLEASE read my post. Most people don't even read my post. People are just commenting when it has nothing to do with the points I am making in my post and what I'm talking about. My post is mainly talking about the anterior nasal aperture and how people always say "maxilla" on this site when instead have the anatomy wrong.

And that guy has a severe class 2 malocclusion, not normal bite AT ALL, he needed large BSSO movement which he got.

And his maxilla wasn't ideal in before, although it isn't that bad.

So doesn't this support what I have been saying? Every trait would then be traced to this one reason, and would basically mean that it is just what is biologically attractive just because it is.
No lol. It isn't attractive "just beacasue it is" (wtf you actually think that?). Just imagine that was the case. All life would die out because it would have no direction in development. The single reason why traits are attractive is that they're benefitial for survival.
It doesn't need a reason, it just has to look good or girls just have to biologically be more attracted to it, because it will continue the future generation for their offspring.
Jesus christ and what do you think makes your mind think it looks good? It's thousands of years of evolutionary programming for selection of traits most benefitial to survival.
No lmao, I have been mouthbreathing my entire life. What explains my 116-117 gonial angle and ideal facial harmony and craniofacial development? I am not downward grown at all, and none of my parents or grandparents have been.

> 117 gonial angle
> I am not downgrown.

Bruhhh. The denial is insane.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

no pics no care

• JFL
> 117 gonial angle
> I am not downgrown.

Bruhhh. The denial is insane.

117 is downgrown compared to 90 or 95 which is what you think is ideal.

But of course, my gonial angle is ideal.

111-115 is probably most attractive on men, but 116- 122 is most aesthetic.

There's a reason why most hollywood actors like Matt Bomer, somherhalder, Henry Cavill, and many others fall into 111-115 while most male models are 115 - 125. (Although I cut the ideal off at 122, I don't think over 122 looks good on men).

no pics no care

Happy Mtv GIF by INTO ACTION

Last edited:
117 is downgrown compared to 90 or 95 which is what you think is ideal.

But of course, my gonial angle is ideal.

111-115 is probably most attractive on men, but 116- 122 is most aesthetic.

There's a reason why most hollywood actors like Matt Bomer, somherhalder, Henry Cavill, and many others fall into 111-115 while most male models are 115 - 125. (Although I cut the ideal off at 122, I don't think over 122 looks good on men).

Happy Mtv GIF by INTO ACTION
I don't buy it.
I don't see how a 110 GA would be more evolutionarily benefitial than 90.

Even in my anecdotal experience, 90 just looks much better compared to maldeveloped skulls.

Here's an example of correct craniofacial development.

0Rickson Logaspi

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Unlike most here I ascended my Midface . Dm me for ascensión advice

Attachments

• 0C1896C4-4C91-4238-92EA-BAD92C590232.jpeg
    0C1896C4-4C91-4238-92EA-BAD92C590232.jpeg
    352.8 KB · Views: 0
  • C2F48529-9914-497D-843F-8DFA0E078168.png
    C2F48529-9914-497D-843F-8DFA0E078168.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • EE540A61-5C8A-4E3E-ABB0-DC978231E018.png
    EE540A61-5C8A-4E3E-ABB0-DC978231E018.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, STEVE GAMING, sibience and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 21044
I don't buy it.
I don't see how a 110 GA would be more evolutionarily benefitial than 90.

Even in my anecdotal experience, 90 just looks much better compared to maldeveloped skulls.

Here's an example of correct craniofacial development.

View attachment 2038783

Do you not understand that an extremely low gonial angle causes disgusting looking chin projection? And it gives you fish lips.

And from the front the face looks like a FUCKING BLOCK, not attractive.

The guy you posted isn't even 90, he is closer to around 93-96 (can't measure from that angle though, just estimating).
90 degree gonial angle would make people laugh at your face, you truly don't understand how bad it is. But I guess it is good because you CHEW FOOD harder than everyone else!

Unlike most here I ascended my Midface . Dm me for ascensión advice

Good job

still brutally downgrown
my side profile mogs u to pluto
Top tier delusional.

We all fucking know that he still has an unattractive jaw angle, but you don't know where he came from.

He could have been very subhuman and ascended to where he is now, that would be an amazing ascension.

Do you not understand that an extremely low gonial angle causes disgusting looking chin projection? And it gives you fish lips.

And from the front the face looks like a FUCKING BLOCK, not attractive.

The guy you posted isn't even 90, he is closer to around 93-96 (can't measure from that angle though, just estimating).
90 degree gonial angle would make people laugh at your face, you truly don't understand how bad it is. But I guess it is good because you CHEW FOOD harder than everyone else!
Yea tbh. People attracted to this jaw had more successful ofsspring and thus this attraction was enforced. Even anecdotally, i know 90° isn't unattractive, quite the opposite. One of the biggest slayers at my school, who has a stacylite FWB has a 90° mandible and all the girls are going crazy over it. Many such cases. Ofc the difference from 90 to 95 isn't big but 90 truly is the ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, 5'7 zoomer and sibience
Yea tbh. People attracted to this jaw had more successful ofsspring and thus this attraction was enforced. Even anecdotally, i know 90° isn't unattractive, quite the opposite. One of the biggest slayers at my school, who has a stacylite FWB has a 90° mandible and all the girls are going crazy over it. Many such cases. Ofc the difference from 90 to 95 isn't big but 90 truly is the ideal.

Show me one hollywood actor with that gonial angle LMAO. Do you not have eyes? Look at the chin projection of the guy you posted. FUCKING DISGUSTING.

Yea sure. I can tell tales too.

He literally posted pictures wtih a girl, and she seemed quite enthusiastic, and liked him.

I slayed more than both of u ever have or will, keep rotting losers❤️

Good job. These guys area rotting here while still having no understanding of facial aesthetics.

Attachments

• DD8D5E87-B2EF-4C43-BA97-9EF1D3302BCD.png
    DD8D5E87-B2EF-4C43-BA97-9EF1D3302BCD.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, 5'7 zoomer, sibience and 1 other person
Show me one hollywood actor with that gonial angle LMAO. Do you not have eyes? Look at the chin projection of the guy you posted. FUCKING DISGUSTING.
Muh hollywood actors. These people are not a beauty standard.

41ukv2h6cvn8kfyc 1621330302 1
Sw8 10 2

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
The only thing you have is a big mouth.
i'm reading the things you're saying and.. i mean i'm not 100% against mewing and all but there are PLENTY of unattractive or just plain average people with perfect dentofacial growth. it's about the whole package when it comes to beauty, and jaws aren't everything unlike what people on here claim. you can have perfect jaw growth yet weak bulgy prey eyes and vice versa which is why i think it's more down to genetics

• +1
The only thing you have is a big mouth.

21044.jpg

Muh hollywood actors. These people are not a beauty standard.

View attachment 2038853View attachment 2038854

The ones in the romantic roles of course, that are supposed to be played by attractive people.

i'm reading the things you're saying and.. i mean i'm not 100% against mewing and all but there are PLENTY of unattractive or just plain average people with perfect dentofacial growth. it's about the whole package when it comes to beauty, and jaws aren't everything unlike what people on here claim. you can have perfect jaw growth yet weak bulgy prey eyes and vice versa which is why i think it's more down to genetics

Jaws are mostly what determines attractiveness, but Dr bruh is just denying genetics.

21044.jpg

The ones in the romantic roles of course, that are supposed to be played by attractive people.

Jaws are mostly what determines attractiveness, but Dr bruh is just denying genetics.
it's the whole package. there are plenty of people on this website with good jaws yet they are average at best. you need things like harmony, good eyes, and general features to be attractive

• Hmm...
it's the whole package. there are plenty of people on this website with good jaws yet they are average at best. you need things like harmony, good eyes, and general features to be attractive

It depends... but usually when someone has a good jaw and zygos, it is extremely hard not to be goodlooking.

They would need a shit tier eye area, like extremely bad. Or balding.

There are not plenty of people on this site with good jaws. Most people here don't even meet ideal chin projection.

Op destroyed in one image

How can people that have been in blackpill forums this long not understand angles?

No one looks good from a 90 degree angle away from the camera.

De poot side

And he isn't even as turned away from the camera as the guy I posted.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
How can people that have been in blackpill forums this long not understand angles?

No one looks good from a 90 degree angle away from the camera.

View attachment 2044264

And he isn't even as turned away from the camera as the guy I posted.
that guy you posted in OP has a recessed maxilla, deal with it, nothing to do with angels or noses

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, thecel and sibience
that guy you posted in OP has a recessed maxilla, deal with it, nothing to do with angels or noses

read my post before commenting.

Thanks.

• Hmm...
@thecel

• +1
I had to get braces for overbite what does that mean? Recessed mandible?

• +1
I had to get braces for overbite what does that mean? Recessed mandible?

It means you have overbite. Usually in most cases it means recessed mandible.

But it can also mean the maxilla is too forward (rare except in blacks) or both your jaws could be recessed, but the mandible is just more recessed (but you should be easily able to tell if this is the case).

no maxilla for small gook cock

• JFL
  • Hmm...
no maxilla for small gook cock

Keep coping, go read some studies on this.

Asians having smaller penis sizes are a myth that was made up only because the average asian looks more facially neotenous, so they assume the penis is smaller.

Keep coping, go read some studies on this.

Asians having smaller penis sizes are a myth that was made up only because the average asian looks more facially neotenous, so they assume the penis is smaller.
asians are 8 inches on average

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and sibience
Cope.

OP is espousing the orthodontic definition of a recessed maxilla. As orthodontists see it, a maxilla isn’t recessed if the upper and lower teeth occlude properly (class 1 occlusion).

In the context of aesthetics, it’s best to use the holistic view of forward growth rather than the orthodontic view. According to the holistic view that I espouse, all the parts of the maxilla matter for forward growth. Because the pyriform aperture is a part of the maxilla, a recessed pyriform aperture can mean a recessed maxilla overall. Whether the maxilla is recessed doesn’t solely depend on dental alignment.

• Hmm...
  • +1
asians are 8 inches on average

East asians have basically about the same size as whites on average.

Cope.

OP is espousing the orthodontic definition of a recessed maxilla. As orthodontists see it, a maxilla isn’t recessed if the upper and lower teeth occlude properly (class 1 occlusion).

In the context of aesthetics, it’s best to use the holistic view of forward growth rather than the orthodontic view. According to the holistic view that I espouse, all the parts of the maxilla matter for forward growth. Because the pyriform aperture is a part of the maxilla, a recessed pyriform aperture can mean a recessed maxilla overall. Whether the maxilla is recessed doesn’t solely depend on dental alignment.

Like I said, the pyriform aperture should be considered as part of the NOSE, not the maxilla. It is also called the anterior nasal aperture for a reason

And you are using the term "recessed" wrong in this case. Not enough bone in the ANA would mean it is underdeveloped.

If you get lefort 2 to move the ANA forward along with the entire other parts affected by lefort 2, the ANA will still be underdeveloped, just moved forward, still resulting in a flat face.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thecel
Like I said, the pyriform aperture should be considered as part of the NOSE, not the maxilla. It is also called the anterior nasal aperture for a reason

The hole itself should be considered part of the nose. But the bone around the edge of the hole should be considered part of the maxilla because it is. An underdeveloped pyriform aperture is a flaw in the maxilla because it’s the bone surrounding the hole that’s lacking. The actual opening is only empty space.

And you are using the term "recessed" wrong in this case. Not enough bone in the ANA would mean it is underdeveloped.

I use “recessed” casually as PSL slang (like the term “subhuman” (a human cannot technically be subhuman)). I call everything that isn’t forward enough “recessed”. But you’re right. There really isn’t such thing as a recessed brow ridge; it’s underdeveloped (not enough bossing of the frontal bone). A short anterior cranium is not actually a recessed forehead. Short penises aren’t recessed.

However, here’s the issue with your term. If you want to be technical and accurate, you shouldn’t call Asian nasal apertures underdeveloped. The nasal aperture develops to the full extent that the DNA instructs it to. Asian nasal apertures are fully developed.

If you get lefort 2 to move the ANA forward along with the entire other parts affected by lefort 2, the ANA will still be underdeveloped, just moved forward, still resulting in a flat face.

But the ANA is forward relative to the parts that LeFort 2 doesn’t move.

If you move a person’s forehead forwards, their brow ridge gets more projected in front of the eyes, even though the brow bone isn’t any more “developed”.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, 5'7 zoomer and sibience
But the ANA is forward relative to the parts that LeFort 2 doesn’t move.

If you move a person’s forehead forwards, their brow ridge gets more projected in front of the eyes, even though the brow bone isn’t any more “developed”.

If you move a person's entire forehead forward (hypothetically), the inclination of the brow ridge would still be the same. Yes it will more in front of the eyes. But let's assume someone has a completely flat forehead. They will have the same flat forehead if the entire frontal bone gets moved forward.

Yes the ANA along with the maxilla is more in front of the eyes after LF2. But the inclination (slantedness or flatness) of the midface will still be the same.

• JFL
Yes the ANA along with the maxilla is more in front of the eyes after LF2. But the inclination (slantedness or flatness) of the midface will still be the same.

gigacope

• Hmm...
  • +1

I have done more than enough explaining on this lol.

It is over for you because you don't understand this basic LF2 theory despite me giving all the verbal and visual information.

• JFL
Gooks are capped due to eye area, not their maxilla lmao
HMMM...
Bro, I think curries are capped more due to their eye area.

IMO, the eye area isn't the main reason why gooks are capped.

It's because of their subhuman skull shape, tiny dick, unbelievably hypergamous women that cuck them, and neotenous features, they're capped.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786, sibience and thecel
it all comes down to rape 🥰 if the male can not successfully rape the female (she'd fly away, she's bigger, you get put in prison for life), you no longer select for fitness but for female preference. which correlates to fitness but is susceptible to fisherian runaway. so the only way your species will propagate is to conform to female choice or go extinct. if your evolutionary niche supports it you can still have monstrous colorful tails and acquire food and not get caught by a predator instantly but it's still a giga debuff. and once the environment changes somewhat, you are no longer adaptive enough to tolerate the increased hardship

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044 and thecel
HMMM...
Bro, I think curries are capped more due to their eye area.

IMO, the eye area isn't the main reason why gooks are capped.

It's because of their subhuman skull shape, tiny dick, unbelievably hypergamous women that cuck them, and neotenous features, they're capped.

You are right about the eye area not being a big flaw for asians. Many girls on tiktok simp for the "asian guys" that are wearing a mask, so it must mean they have good eye area.

On dick size,
read some studies on this.

And no if someone, anyone, can't get sex from a girl, it is because of face, not dick, no matter how big or small their dick is. No girl knows how small your dick is.

Tight vaginas are desired in women and make sex feel a lot better. But no man knows that. They just assume that more feminine, attractive, and smaller girls have tighter pussies due to them being more attractive.

• JFL
Genioplasty is so much better than bimax unless someone actually needs bimax.

Insane ascensions can be from genio (especially for males).

Yes that was what my post was saying. Why does no one read my threads? It isn't that long.
Genio doesn’t bring mandible forward, Thus it looks a bit artificial, proportions are not good

You need bimax to bring mandible forward and looks more natural and more harmonic

• JFL
You are right about the eye area not being a big flaw for asians. Many girls on tiktok simp for the "asian guys" that are wearing a mask, so it must mean they have good eye area.

On dick size,

And no if someone, anyone, can't get sex from a girl, it is because of face, not dick, no matter how big or small their dick is. No girl knows how small your dick is.

Tight vaginas are desired in women and make sex feel a lot better. But no man knows that. They just assume that more feminine, attractive, and smaller girls have tighter pussies due to them being more attractive.
You’re right about dick size don’t make different to get (new) girl

But Asians do have much shorter penis size than other races. Just search for studies about it

What is myth is black having bigger cocks

• Hmm...