Maxillary projection (which strongly relates to pfl) is inversely related to IQ 100% tbh

What about Dolph Lundgren. Perfect craniofacial development. Yet has 160 Mensa tier IQ

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ErbCel, JosephGarrot123, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, turkproducer and lutte
the characteristic dogshit maxillas of people with down's syndrome might be the sole reason why they're mentally retarded

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 9467 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
What about Dolph Lundgren btw. Perfect craniofacial development. Yet has 160 Mensa tier IQ
Well... his maxilla is relatively flat:

NewFile 8

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, JosephGarrot123, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
The diagram in my post was a of typical Caucasian skull. U could reproduce the same diagram with an east Asian skull shape for example and it would produce similar results
Yeah it's over for Asians they can't have that model forward grown look compared to Caucasoid skulls. Caucasoids typically have meso/dolicho skulls on average. Their maxillary projection are limited due to their genetic base skulls. Their frontal bone and upper maxilla are lagging behind In craniofacial development. They usually have bulging eyes due to the lack of orbital development. The longer the sagittal development it means the splanchoranium will be proportional to the neurocranium causing them to be much more forward grown from birth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yeah it's over for Asians they can't have that model forward grown look compared to Caucasoid skulls. Caucasoids typically have meso/dolicho skulls on average. Their maxillary projection are limited due to their genetic base skulls
Forward grown asians still look very good jfl at you. They dont need too much forward growth cause it actually looks unnatural on them.

• +1
the characteristic dogshit maxillas of people with down's syndrome might be the sole reason why they're mentally retarded
Probably because being ugly fucks up your mental development.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, lutte, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
Forward grown asians still look very good jfl at you. They dont need too much forward growth cause it actually looks unnatural on them.
Of course there are some Asians that have meso/dolicho like a hu bing but that's not the average asian Unfortunately

• +1
Of course there are some Asians that have meso/dolicho like a hu bing but that's not the average asian Unfortunately
hu bing is an ugly roastie slayer with no appeal. Kpop fags brutally smv mog him

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AlwaysHaveQuestions
My posts are high IQ. People see my face and my signature and automatically assume I'm retarded. So much for a "blackpilled" forum.
weren't you larping as being 6'7 while being 5'7 :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 756
hu bing is an ugly roastie slayer with no appeal. Kpop fags brutally smv mog him
You are also forgetting that they have status halo just by being in he kpop industry, foids would follow someone obsessively even if they are ugly psl wise. Jhope and namjoon are ugly by psl standards.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
yea OP i think the idea is wrong. cortisol and stress impede brain development that is scientifically backed(forgot the source).

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 7725
Damn I am stressed every day since birthprobably affected my brain development
yea OP i think the idea is wrong. cortisol and stress impede brain development that is scientifically backed(forgot the source).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Jason Voorhees
how did this thread become an evisceration of @LooksOverAll :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7725
how did this thread become an evisceration of @LooksOverAll :Comfy:
It's because nobody wants to stop the "normie + tall = slayer" cope. First they tried to disprove my face which I'm surprised was rated around 4-5/10, now they're trying to disprove my height. Soon enough someone will start asking me for measurements of my proportions or some other made up bullshit.

• +1
yes if the projection is genetic, look at blacks compared to asians

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and JosephGarrot123
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, itorroella9 and 1 other person
Normie and tall get girls, your problem is that you're below average facially at least in the West
Gigacope. You're saying that to reinforce your world view. Everyone on this forum has rated me average except for you. Tall normies don't slay at all and you know it but don't want to admit it.

• +1
brutal i have dog maxilla jfl

• +1
Everyone on this forum has rated me average except for you
This forum legit can't rate, people here rate Rodeblur htn and he's incel tier.
Or maybe where I live people look better, idk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and JosephGarrot123
It's because there's a difference between facial averageness and being average. Average person has same level face as me, which is why I say average. If you're going to say tall normie slays, then that means the tall average-faced person slays, which is incorrect. From what I recall your definition of normie is 5.5/10 relative to their age group, so that means that a tall high tier normie would slay, which is water. Not sure what your point is.

I highly doubt people where you live look better. It seems that the same people who push the heightpill are the same people who want to come up with copes to try and negate my situation.

• +1
Oh ok,
I thought I was crazy for a moment.
"chadlite" :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, JosephGarrot123 and gamma
I don't think rodeblur is htn, he's basically saying he's htn in order to brainwash us into believing he is. I mean I don't even think he himself think he is htn probably just trolling

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Jason Voorhees and gamma
I don't think rodeblur is htn, he's basically saying he's htn in order to brainwash us into believing he is. I mean I don't even think he himself think he is htn probably just trolling
he posted that fucking pic of him when he was 9yo too many times to pretend :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and JosephGarrot123