Mediterranean people look whiter than nordics

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
Meds are the ones who actually have deep set eyes, prominent cheekbones and more angular features. Nordics are just softwr with slight Alpine appearance

Masc eyes are eyes that are not seen as intimidating with slight nct in which most people from hotter climates have. Cold climates give you bitchy pct eyes which makes you look like a femboy

Scandinavians have a more negroid look than meds. They are the failed whites throughout 40,000 years in Europe. They belong to the I haplogroup who are prone to coronary artery disease which means they are not immune to the cold. The R1b/R1a people through the steppes came and took them out who looked like a better version of Meds

Tony Effe: (Italian Rapper)

IMG 9751
IMG 9755

Oliver Forslin: (Swedish bodybuilder)

IMG 9753

IMG 9754

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Imretarded?, watah, Lirevk and 3 others
I knew a boy who looked like Tony Effe but more handsome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Imretarded? and flippasav
Meds are the ones who actually have deep set eyes, prominent cheekbones and more angular features. Nordics are just softwr with slight Alpine appearance

Masc eyes are eyes that are not seen as intimidating with slight nct in which most people from hotter climates have. Cold climates give you bitchy pct eyes which makes you look like a femboy

Scandinavians have a more negroid look than meds. They are the failed whites throughout 40,000 years in Europe. They belong to the I haplogroup who are prone to coronary artery disease which means they are not immune to the cold. The R1b/R1a people through the steppes came and took them out who looked like a better version of Meds

View attachment 3028022View attachment 3028021

View attachment 3028023

View attachment 3028020
Examples shown: 2
hindustan.org back at it again

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

View attachment 3028023

View attachment 3028020
Tony effe baby

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Is it normal for majority of rappers to be short?
I don't know many, of the famous ones here there are a few short ones and a few tall ones. I think they are more short than not

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and flippasav
I don't know many, of the famous ones here there are a few short ones and a few tall ones. I think they are more short than not
Could be because they are bought up from a poor background which means lack of nutrition and healthcare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Darkeningstar

View attachment 3028023

View attachment 3028020
Neither are white

It's English or death