MEGA MOG BATTLE: JamesHowlett vs SendMeDicksToRate (Testing the racism of this forum)

Who is objectively better looking?

• Jameshowlett

• SendMeDicksToRate

Results are only viewable after voting.
No
Yet your outstandingly idiotic ass voted for him vs a good looking Indian guy, because he is Indian.

I commend you.
No man his eye area looks good the other guy have jew nose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Don't you have better things to be doing right now? like having a family and being married and not some pathetic late 20's loser?

357a14cb286094bab6893df250ffaf91

Beetle you're a funny mother fucker.

Not "haha" funny. I mean funny LOOOOL.

Yo @zaynbrah wassup my nig? You gonna vote or what? You came and then dipped? What happened bruv?

56059a6cd70d2f44e413b629c6b597d2

• JFL
This is a legit 7/10 curry, ignoring race. Slightly long midface , asymmetric eyes let him down brutally. Everything else is solid. If he had NCT then his eye area would be bottom tier but it's still below average. Even his IPD looks bad.

His side profile isn't the best though which is why it's important to see. ALL angles matter IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 6191
This is a legit 7/10 curry, ignoring race. Slightly long midface , asymmetric eyes let him down brutally. Everything else is solid. If he had NCT then his eye area would be bottom tier but it's still below average. Even his IPD looks bad.

View attachment 976288

His side profile isn't the best though which is why it's important to see. ALL angles matter IRL.
View attachment 976302

Ok ok ok, so you scoured all of Google for a 7/10 and you probably think you're better looking than this 7 too.

But whatever bro.

Can you actually cast your vote on the poll? I wanna see this. I wanna see you openly lie.

• Hmm...
Reactions: zaynbrah
because you look older than the age i would have gave you if it makes sense. probably because you'r lean.
Okay that makes sense thank you bro, this chat is such cancer at the moment holy fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
because you look older than the age i would have gave you if it makes sense. probably because you'r lean.

He looks young here tho right?

0ad5610ae8b3cedde62a4f3434fd0b01
C29a16e9279a9594f0be155ac64f771a

• +1
Non teenage change

Attachments

• 20210209_221349.png
    20210209_221349.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20210209_221334.jpg
    20210209_221334.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 48
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Haven
It dépends. You can have hollow cheeks that low from low buccal fat, lower set strong cheekbones etc

Yes
No jhonny deep definetly bites his cheeks

• So Sad
It dépends. You can have hollow cheeks that low from low buccal fat, lower set strong cheekbones etc

Yes
Jhonny deep is biting his cheeks ı write it wrong

BeetleKing88

Is 8 your favourite number then? Kind of coincidental huh?

That is just random number. I have mogged you, James and The Zany guy... I have mogged 3 curry in one price.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
this is actually hard

3/4 james brutally mogs

front sendme mogs a bit but curly hair failos him

side I feel sendme mogs

@streege what do you think?

• +1
this is actually hard

3/4 james brutally mogs

side I feel sendme mogs

curly hair failos????????? never in my life have I head that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and sytyl
funnily enough you are wrong, ya know trm who rated you 5.5 gave me 2 points higher than you ; )

You fraud. No more needs to be said than that.

Like I said. If you were a 15 year old girl that tilted her photo and put "cute", "cute", "cute" all over it, that'd be understandable, but you're not LMAO

this is actually hard

3/4 james brutally mogs

side I feel sendme mogs

you know better than me, what do you think?

• JFL
You fraud. No more needs to be said than that.

Like I said. If you were a 15 year old girl that tilted her photo and put "cute", "cute", "cute" all over it, that'd be understandable, but you're not LMAO
Yes I am totally frauding by giving an in motion front, a 3/4 and a side profile (a proper one unlike you)

Jhonny deep is biting his cheeks ı write it wrong
Screenshot 2021 02 09 15 01 09

Nah b its coming from the jaw muscle and cheekbone gap. His mouth is open and you see the bones sticking out to make the gap

this is actually hard

3/4 james brutally mogs

side I feel sendme mogs

JFL

Fuck me man. Anybody that is WHITE has to be mogged by like 5 full pts huh? For it to pass? Amirite? Fuck me bro.

It's so fucking evident.

One has a fucking sexy stubble. Stupid forward growth and everything and the other is so beta and shy of the camera that he can't even have the lights on while he snaps.

• JFL
this is actually hard

3/4 james brutally mogs

side I feel sendme mogs

He needs to cover half his face and skull with hair to even compare, looks like he has gay alien skull and receding hairline.

Also side comparison isn’t fair as mine is a true side but he’s just looking to the side.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6908
No its not a thing like that he is biting its easy to understand
Do you cunts need a video of me talking though to show it isn't biting lmao

No its not a thing like that he is biting its easy to understand
You can literally see his hollow cheeks while his mouth is opened, it's quite clear he isn't squeezing his cheeks, stop coping.

Ok ok ok, so you scoured all of Google for a 7/10 and you probably think you're better looking than this 7 too.

But whatever bro.

Can you actually cast your vote on the poll? I wanna see this. I wanna see you openly lie.
Jfl no I don't cope. I'm telling you how to rate.

me and this curry are on the same looks level . He has better chin height, nose and slightly better lips. I have much much better eyes, eyebrows, occiput, browridge, ramus and hairline. He will have better JB appeal, me with older women. This is just facially, he is a manlet too so there's that. In selfies he looks worse than these DSLR shots. He looks like a good looking version of you, that's why I brought him up.

This is to inform you what a 7/10 looks like aesthetically, instead of throwing out these rates like a dumbass. This guy mogs James facially. James can ascend to 7 only if he fixes his failos . His nose, lip alignment, and weak eye area hold him back.

This is 8+/10 Curry. Straight up mogs all the ethnics on this forum other than Salludon. More JB appeal than Salludon probably too.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 3997
The indian guy mogs w

He moggs you.. It means you are below average.. if you think he is average.
I can't take this forum, specifically users like makeinit seriously anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939 and Deleted member 10185
This is example of angle fraud.

This will not prove anything.. Everyone can make their jaw look longer in this perspective.. .. Makeithappen did same angle fraud even thought his ramus is baby like.

How about clear pics in normal lighting?
Normal lighting when it is dark out. I know you indians aren't smart but this is a new level of stupid

This will not prove anything.. Everyone can make their jaw look longer in this perspective.. .. Makeithappen did same angle fraud even thought his ramus is baby like.

View attachment 976340
It’s well established that my lower third is robust, I have loads of pics with multiple angles to prove it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and zaynbrah
To able not fraud..
It’s well established that my lower third is robust, I have loads of pics with multiple angles to prove it

I believe you but Im just using that pic for example... because its easily way fraud jaw length.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett

View attachment 976340
That's his best pic, haloed by sunlight etc. His 3/4 is better than his front and side. He looks good in that pic .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Normal lighting when it is dark out. I know you indians aren't smart but this is a new level of stupid
Get some self confidence, why do you feel the need to hide yourself in darkness? Or conceal your skull with shitty curly hair?

• +1