MEGA MOG BATTLE: JamesHowlett vs SendMeDicksToRate (Testing the racism of this forum)

Who is objectively better looking?

• Jameshowlett

• SendMeDicksToRate

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can literally see his hollow cheeks while his mouth is opened, it's quite clear he isn't squeezing his cheeks, stop coping.
Bro im not coping ı can easily mog jhonny deep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997
He moggs you.. It means you are below average.. if you think he is average.

Get fucking real. He mogs by virtue of being white. His race. That's it.

The guy would be a 3/10 if he had Indian pheno with those features and bones.

It’s well established that my lower third is robust, I have loads of pics with multiple angles to prove it
I can even tell in that pic when I look closely that your bottom lip is in front of your upper, IDK why though if you don't have an underbite. Dude ask an ortho or something

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Jfl no I don't cope. I'm telling you how to rate.

me and this curry are on the same looks level . He has better chin height, nose and slightly better lips. I have much much better eyes, eyebrows, occiput, browridge, ramus and hairline. He will have better JB appeal, me with older women. This is just facially, he is a manlet too so there's that. In selfies he looks worse than these DSLR shots. He looks like a good looking version of you, that's why I brought him up.

View attachment 976332View attachment 976339

This is to inform you what a 7/10 looks like aesthetically, instead of throwing out these rates like a dumbass. This guy mogs James facially. James can ascend to 7 only if he fixes his failos . His nose, lip alignment, and weak eye area hold him back.

This is 8+/10 Curry. Straight up mogs all the ethnics on this forum other than Salludon. More JB appeal than Salludon probably too.
View attachment 976333

That last guy is good looking but his jaw is lacking angularity.

Get some self confidence, why do you feel the need to hide yourself in darkness? Or conceal your skull with shitty curly hair?

Lol, I would love to see all these fraudsters irl.

• +1
Get some self confidence, why do you feel the need to hide yourself in darkness? Or conceal your skull with shitty curly hair?
I do you fucking retard? I am in darkness because it costs me extra money to have the lights on when it shines off the fucking screen? "shitty curly hair" yes something I get tonnes of attention for you actual Neanderthal

Lol, I would love to see all these fraudsters irl.
You are a fucking midget I swear to god, would happily come to london if you bought me the ticket you fucking pussy

That's his best pic, haloed by sunlight etc. His 3/4 is better than his front and side. He looks good in that pic .

K.

So now that you have finished your methodology on what makes a 7 as a Curry. Would you cast your vote?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10185 and Deleted member 10709
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
Look guys ıf you bite your chin your chin goes forward

And if you are not an idiout you can easily understand this

yes I am totally sure you I fucking beg you, you angry little man shouting at a stupid fucking phone you poof

You believe you would be able to take me in a fight yeah?

Skinny little you with that is afraid of the dark?

Photo 2021 01 20 16 31 27

This is not prubery

Attachments

• 20210209_221334.jpg
    20210209_221334.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 20210209_221349.png
    20210209_221349.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 24
Both appeal to completely different demographics

JBs prefer prettier features and so would go for SendPics , older women would go for James because he's more dimorphic
Probably the fairest and more realistic assessment on here tbh

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I do you fucking retard? I am in darkness because it costs me extra money to have the lights on when it shines off the fucking screen? "shitty curly hair" yes something I get tonnes of attention for you actual Neanderthal
What? You can’t turn on the light for a pic because of money, I’m confused

Neanderthal is a compliment, atleast I’m masc and won’t peak in looks until I’m in my 30’s/40’s. I can also remove Neanderthal effect like in 3/4 pic with messy fringe. But in your case the NW reaper is coming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 6908
Prubery

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 19
  • images (2) (2).jpeg
    images (2) (2).jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
Just look his chin

Neanderthal is a compliment, atleast I’m masc and won’t peak in looks until I’m in my 30’s/40’s. I can also remove Neanderthal effect like in 3/4 pic with messy fringe. But in your case the NW reaper is coming
I have a full head of hair dumbass?

I swear god if SendmePicstorate is not frauding.. He is likely laughting his ass off in his room.

• JFL
Reactions: Haven

I would bonesmash this bland flavourless looking ginger into a Chad. We'd let him recover and then we'd do take 2.

• JFL

indian tier iq

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 7580
Henry cavill s chin dosent changed that much
my one changed though is it hard to believe features change?????????

He just gived weight

Get fucking real. He mogs by virtue of being white. His race. That's it.

The guy would be a 3/10 if he had Indian pheno with those features and bones.

Can you at least accept that I mog you? Are you still angry?

Ok but I’m not afraid of the dark
how am i afraid of the dark if i have my lights OFF. This indian is so used to shitting in the woods he doesn't know what lights do

I would bonesmash this bland flavourless looking ginger into a Chad. We'd let him recover and then we'd do take 2.
You are a literal pussy stfu

Evidence of fraud: Remember he's had no plastic surgery. This is why HE ALSO tilted the pic.

C29a16e9279a9594f0be155ac64f771a 1 1
0ad5610ae8b3cedde62a4f3434fd0b01 1 1

Meanwhile here's me as a kid. Cute then and cute now.

Photo 2020 07 14 12 54 40 1
Photo 2020 07 14 12 51 38 1

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Indian guy mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 3997 and Deleted member 6908
how am i afraid of the dark if i have my lights OFF. This indian is so used to shitting in the woods he doesn't know what lights do
Calling me low iq but you chose a room with no light switch? 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Well that was high IQ tbf to him, because he's well evaluated how fucking hideous he looks with it on LOL.

• JFL
Or maybe you don't understand I don't want to waste money when there is no need to fuck face. You know how electrical bills work????

Features are changing but not like that there are bone structures that dont changes that much literally your face shape changed retard

Or maybe you don't understand I don't want to waste money when there is no need to fuck face. You know how electrical bills work????
No I don’t know how they work, apparently electric bills sky rocket when you turn on the light for 5 seconds to take a picture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 10709