MEGA MOG BATTLE: JamesHowlett vs SendMeDicksToRate (Testing the racism of this forum)

Who is objectively better looking?

• Jameshowlett

• SendMeDicksToRate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Features are changing but not like that there are bone structures that dont changes that much literally your face shape changed retard
Because of puberty and BRUXISM. BRUXISM IS WHAT GIVES FEMALE MODELS THEIR JAWS. Literally google it dude

No I don’t know how they work, apparently electric bills sky rocket when you turn on the light for 5 seconds to take a picture.
No just you people aren't worth the 0.0000001p it would cost me

you mean ugly then and ugly now you honestly look like a rat. Just because you are so mad I actually ascended into someone people actually want unlike you the shitskin who sells himself to old men online.

I was a cam model 10 years ago aged 18, till about 19 and used the money I cashed in to pay for my University/College tuition and accommodation and shit LOL

Was sick bruv!

Just flex on camera and bam. Man's paying other man rates per minute and then if they want exclusive access it would be a VIP rate per minute. There'd be a button for them to press to tip for a "shirt-rip". That would be the button: "shirt-rip 100$". One guy loved it so I bought a mass of cheap and shitty shirts and just kept ripping for him and he kept on tipping. Profit. Business savvy from a young age bruv.

Keep wanking for me you barking dog

Photo 2020 05 29 13 34 15

I was a cam model 10 years ago aged 18, till about 19 and used the money I cashed in to pay for my University/College tuition and accommodation and shit LOL

Was sick bruv!

Just flex on camera and bam. Man's paying other man rates per minute and then if they want exclusive access it would be a VIP rate per minute. There'd be a button for them to press to tip for a "shirt-rip". That would be the button: "shirt-rip 100$". One guy loved it so I bought a mass of cheap and shitty shirts and just kept ripping for him and he kept on tipping. Profit. Business savvy from a young age bruv.

Keep wanking for me you barking dog

View attachment 976380
"""""""""masculine values"""""""""

Or maybe you’re coping because you’re scared of revealing your Subhumanity 🤷‍♂️

The cost of turning on the light for 5 seconds is less than your daily food intake or the money it costs to charge your phone/laptop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

The cost of turning on the light for 5 seconds is less than your daily food intake or the money it costs to charge your phone/laptop.

Starting to believe he could be even below average irl bro. I'm not even joking.

LOL look at this:

A6b1c32d9ed26f789e712df1380cabc9

Surely you have pics in normal lighting tho?

Dude

He's not good looking.

He's probably barely even average without the fraud.

He won't deliver.

I'd risk my manlihood on it. He is VERY PREDICTBALE.

Get some self confidence, why do you feel the need to hide yourself in darkness? Or conceal your skull with shitty curly hair?
@MakinItHappen you hide your skull shape too with long hair jfl. get a fade and show us how your skull shape and occiput is . take a pic at this angle. if im beardfrauding while you are hairfrauding? i doubt you have a razor sharp occiput everyone is so scared of just posting legit side and front photos , its hilarious jfl

warrior skull guy side profile

and that jameshowlett photo in the sunlight? he has light hair there so he hasnt photoshopped it or filtered it? you are just biased towards your own people jesus christ

That last guy is good looking but his jaw is lacking angularity.
cope. he is a fucking gigamogger, there is a looks level people can't even achieve with surgeries. He is of that level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3997 and SendMePicsToRate
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6908
The second guy would hit you off if we thought he was cheating
jfl you all are seriously coping thinking I am frauding fuck me

Ginger cheek sucking tosser got his batty handed to him on silver platter.

No your place bruv.

12fb8e9fa370f032cfba0a6324abe80a

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Dude

He's not good looking.

He's probably barely even average without the fraud.

He won't deliver.

I'd risk my manlihood on it. He is VERY PREDICTBALE.
Not passing judgement on his looks, etc. But everyone has pics in normal lighting that they post on socials lol.

@MakinItHappen you hide your skull shape too with long hair jfl. get a fade and show us how your skull shape and occiput is . take a pic at this angle. if im beardfrauding while you are hairfrauding? i doubt you have a razor sharp occiput everyone is so scared of just posting legit side and front photos , its hilarious jfl

View attachment 976385

and that jameshowlett photo in the sunlight? he has light hair there so he hasnt photoshopped it or filtered it? you are just biased towards your own people jesus christ

cope. he is a fucking gigamogger, there is a looks level people can't even achieve with surgeries. He is of that level.

quickly becoming one of my favourite posters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997 and Deleted member 756
Evidence of fraud: Remember he's had no plastic surgery. This is why HE ALSO tilted the pic.

View attachment 976365View attachment 976366

Meanwhile here's me as a kid. Cute then and cute now.

View attachment 976370View attachment 976371

Have you ever heard about Ugly ducklings?

View attachment 976385

Im not denying that but his jawline is not ideal..

@zaynbrah That 3/4 pic isn’t edited at all, it’s just good lighting from sun

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Not passing judgement on his looks, etc. But everyone has pics in normal lighting that they post on socials lol.

Wise people know he's a fraud.

I had a feeling he was and then tilted the photo and was like yo! Massive fraud. Then when I tilted the second photo, it was solidified. Average looking bland every white boy in the crowd. Not cute, handsome, sexy, nothing. Just no personality in his face whatsoever at all.

@zaynbrah That 3/4 pic isn’t edited at all, it’s just good lighting from sun
I know it's not edited. I'm just telling Makin why he's retarded.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
The second guy would hit you off if we thought he was cheating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997, Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 10185
W

Attachments

• images (7).jpeg
    images (7).jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 48
jfl you all are seriously coping thinking I am frauding fuck me
Post one clear, well-lit, frontal pic while looking into the camera. Everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
@Beetleking88

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3997 and Deleted member 10709
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3997 and zaynbrah
Your lips are not brukizm lips
Do you think I have bruxism lips? I have larger than normal masseters and my lips are narrow in relation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
H

Attachments

• 0ad5610ae8b3cedde62a4f3434fd0b01 (1).png
    0ad5610ae8b3cedde62a4f3434fd0b01 (1).png
    481.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210209_193556.jpg
    20210209_193556.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 38
Post one clear, well-lit, frontal pic while looking into the camera. Everything else is cope.
Will do when I am here tomorrow you fucking weirdos

• Love it
Reactions: JamesHowlett
bruh hes giga prettyboy . salludon can compete with him without beard but he keeps a beard anyway. salludon is more dimorphic but this guy is more pretty looking despite being 8 years older than sallu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 3997 and Deleted member 3043