MEGA MOG BATTLE: JamesHowlett vs SendMeDicksToRate (Testing the racism of this forum)

Who is objectively better looking?

• Jameshowlett

• SendMeDicksToRate

Results are only viewable after voting.
bruh hes giga prettyboy . salludon can compete with him without beard but he keeps a beard anyway. salludon is more dimorphic but this guy is more pretty looking despite being 8 years older than sallu

View attachment 976410View attachment 976412
w/o beards salludon showed results close to gigachad that had insane jb appeal, like nessman, delon, etc, and even beat guys like eriksen. i don't see this curry on that level. eventho v gl.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
bruh hes giga prettyboy . salludon can compete with him without beard but he keeps a beard anyway. salludon is more dimorphic but this guy is more pretty looking despite being 8 years older than sallu

View attachment 976410View attachment 976412

I would take the guy on the right's looks over Zayn's.

More dimorphic and he's taller.

Zayn is an inch shorter than me at 5'7.

w/o beards salludon showed results close to gigachad that had insane jb appeal, like nessman, delon, etc, and even beat guys like eriksen. i don't see this curry on that level. eventho v gl.
yeah without beard he is MM level in terms of appeal

see thats what i mean when i say whores and normies cant rate for shit. we people would see this and recognise he is very good looking here. but normies might call him creepy uncle and shit

but without beard he suddenly becomes o pry paki version

Attachments

• 1612903869778.png
    1612903869778.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yeah without beard he is MM level in terms of appeal

see thats what i mean when i say whores and normies cant rate for shit. we people would see this and recognise he is very good looking here. but normies might call him creepy uncle and shit
View attachment 976418

but without beard he suddenly becomes o pry paki version
View attachment 976420
beard don't work on ethnics that look already very ethnic like salludon, unless you want to appeal to roasties thats the truth.
And salludon beard is not a stubble or anything it's a big ass beard.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and zaynbrah

I would take this guy's looks over Zayn's. Better skull and better bone-structure. Zayn has him on the eye-area.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10408 and Deleted member 10709
cope he is much better looking version of me bro

Nah you eye area looks much more natural. Salludon looks like robot because he has literally done eye surgery operation. His hairline is very bad.. like half of his forehead is visible. You both have strong zygos..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908, Deleted member 1862 and zaynbrah
Do you think I have bruxism lips? I have larger than normal masseters and my lips are narrow in relation
I'm not certain about bruxism. but what I can say if your philtrum is very flat. Combined with the fact that your bottom lip is larger, what probably happened is the chewing you did wore down the height of your incisors, causing the mandible to have to rotate upward to meet with the upper incisors due to the wear and decreased height of the teeth.

The wear on the upper incisors = flat philtrum.
The wear on the lower incisors = squarer mandibular angle and larger bottom lip.

This is what happened to our ancestors who chewed well too.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Wallenberg and JamesHowlett
I'm not certain about bruxism. but what I can say if your philtrum is very flat. Combined with the fact that your bottom lip is larger, what probably happened is the chewing you did wore down the height of your incisors, causing the mandible to have to rotate upward to meet with the upper incisors due to the wear and decreased height of the teeth.

The wear on the upper incisors = flat philtrum.
The wear on the lower incisors = squarer mandibular angle and larger bottom lip.

This is what happened to our ancestors who chewed well too.
Makes a lot of sense tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Nah you eye area looks much more natural. Salludon looks like robot because he has literally done eye surgery operation. His hairline is very bad.. like half of his forehead is visible. You both have strong zygos..
he has better nose, and much better chin. thats where he had the surgeries and those are the two im planning to have unironically jfl.

bruh he legit matches with famous people on his tinder experiment in LA with basement selfies

you dont realise it man

put some good clothes on him and take a good pic in a good location and he will legit give gandy vibes. see this is him vs gandy

salludon is much better looking than me man lol hes like 8.5-9 range honestly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10408 and Deleted member 756
he just squints too hard maybe might make him look uncanny in some pics idk

he has better nose, and much better chin. thats where he had the surgeries and those are the two im planning to have unironically jfl.

bruh he legit matches with famous people on his tinder experiment in LA with basement selfies

you dont realise it man

put some good clothes on him and take a good pic in a good location and he will legit give gandy vibes. see this is him vs gandy
View attachment 976425View attachment 976428

Okay.. I dont know how your chin looks.. and I agree with your nose.. Maybe then you will look better than him.. but I think you eye are mogs.

"Version" of you LMAO

He is no "version" of you LOL

I am slowly but surely discovering how you being a virgin at 32 going on 33, makes more and more sense with every post I read of yours, bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
he just squints too hard maybe might make him look uncanny in some pics idk

This is his real eyes.. 1. He is frauding.. 2. Or he has done eye surgery operation.

you dont realise it man

View attachment 976425View attachment 976428

I get more Jon Hamm vibes from salludon and that’s not a bad thing at all
6272C9B8 2D9D 497F 843F 7F833B09C1E6

• +1
I am slowly but surely discovering how you being a virgin at 32 going on 33, makes more and more sense with every post I read of yours, bro.
im 35 years old.

Okay.. I dont know how your chin looks.. and I agree with your nose.. Maybe then you will look better than him.. but I think you eye are mogs.
he has much more chin height than me and even projection , his chin is comically projected because he had a genioplasty. also you can see his nose shape changed.

you notice how his bottom lip is behind his upper lip but his chin is so projected? thats cos he had genio lol . if he had naturally a good chin his lips would be aligned properly and chin would still be mogger and projected like david gandy. look at gandys lips compared to salludon.

my issue isnt with projection , my projection is fine, my chin is just not ideal height thats why i want genio n till then i keep facial hair for enhancement.

• +1
he has much more chin height than me and even projection , his chin is comically projected because he had a genioplasty. also you can see his nose shape changed.

View attachment 976434

you notice how his bottom lip is behind his upper lip but his chin is so projected? thats cos he had genio lol . if he had naturally a good chin his lips would be aligned properly and chin would still be mogger and projected like david gandy. look at gandys lips compared to salludon.
View attachment 976439

my issue isnt with projection , my projection is fine, my chin is just not ideal height thats why i want genio n till then i keep facial hair for enhancement.

Yes its very obvious... This guy tricked other people that you can achieve all this with mewing lol.

these were the kind of low iq hot takes that made me bully you at the start ngl
remember when you said women preferred LTRs with uglier dudes? <3

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah, oatmeal and Deleted member 6908
Both appeal to completely different demographics

JBs prefer prettier features and so would go for SendPics , older women would go for James because he's more dimorphic
He’s not that pretty bc of low Ipd / Es ratio + slightly long midface . He’s more mascthetic

• Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Yes its very obvious... This guy tricked other people that you can achieve all this with mewing lol.

here this makes it more obvious. look at gandys lips and chin alignment then look at sallu's . gandy has projected chin and aligned lips but sallu doesnt have natural projected chin and his lip alignment is off a bit. he probably got a genioplasty or chin implant but he should have got sliding genio like i will

anyway normies wont notice this much, its just people like me prolly that look this much in detail

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 10185

I worked out why he thinks he is better looking than he is.

IQ below 105.

He’s not that pretty bc of low Ipd / Es ratio + slightly long midface . He’s more mascthetic
But then again this in comparison to a Neanderthal of an Indian

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and Introvertednarc
keep coping , james is more robust and dimorphic, this guy has a prettier look . white, clean shaven with curly hair and innocent look . older women would go w/ james, but like on yubo and stuff jbs would pick him

anyway asking women is stupid , normies and women just rate the photo and not the face

View attachment 976450View attachment 976452

here this makes it more obvious. look at gandys lips and chin alignment then look at sallu's . gandy has projected chin and aligned lips but sallu doesnt have natural projected chin and his lip alignment is off a bit. he probably got a genioplasty or chin implant but he should have got sliding genio like i will

anyway normies wont notice this much, its just people like me prolly that look this much in detail

You are giving a scientific explanation to a spastic that has not played a board game more complex than snakes and ladders in his life.

Why must I ask are you trying??????

You clearly worship Salludon. I did not claim that.. Maybe I explained wrong or You misunderstood it.. The study say that relationship will last longer with uglier dudes... The good looking dudes relationship are likely ending in divorce.

• JFL
Reactions: zaynbrah and Deleted member 6908
keep coping , james is more robust and dimorphic, this guy has a prettier look . white, clean shaven with curly hair and innocent look . older women would go w/ james, but like on yubo and stuff jbs would pick him
sadly you might be right, but the white dude legit looks like a white @ArabIncel with that ES ratio. Looks terrible. Forget about SMV, you should delete your account if you call the white dude anything more than a PSL4.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, oatmeal, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
You clearly worship Salludon. I did not claim that.. Maybe I explained wrong or You misunderstood it.. The study say that relationship will last longer with uglier dudes... The good looking dudes relationship are likely ending in divorce.
he seems like a nice enough guy but i could care less about him, I'm just reminiscing about the good times me & you had

sadly you might be right, but the white dude legit looks like a white @ArabIncel with that ES ratio. Looks terrible. Forget about SMV, you should delete your account if you call the white dude anything more than a PSL4.
Jfl

You are like that annoying little cousin at Christmas everyone in the family wishes would get severe diarrhea somehow and fucks off to be occupied with the toilet seat till the evening was over...

he seems like a nice enough guy but i could care less about him, I'm just reminiscing about the good times me & you had

Thats fine.. I can sometimes have problem to explain things properly .

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
You are like that annoying little cousin at Christmas everyone in the family wishes would get severe diarrhea somehow and fucks off to be occupied with the toilet seat till the evening was over...

YOu are hurting my feelings :feelswah:

• +1
listen man, its nothing against you. With a better ES ratio you'd look infinitely better.
I know that mate which is why I have my hair over the side of my face, never heard it mentioned afterwards and only been getting attention in the gallons since it is funny how oblivious people are to tricks like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
This is his real eyes.. 1. He is frauding.. 2. Or he has done eye surgery operation.

View attachment 976433
i think he had orbital decompression or some brow bone implant, his hooding is insane now. his UEE completely disappeared

but he posts few pics and videos, idk why. everyone just keeps spamming the same photos of him

• +1
im 35 years old autist.. Give me break man.

At least it's coming out now.

PM @Introvertednarc for a virtual therapy session. Take your lay on the couch.

i think he had orbital decompression or some brow bone implant, his hooding is insane now. his UEE completely disappeared

but he posts few pics and videos, idk why. everyone just keeps spamming the same photos of him

Yeah.. I have no idea why this guy became so popular...

• Hmm...
At least it's coming out now.

PM @Introvertednarc for a virtual therapy session. Take your lay on the couch.

Will it be free? Im broke As shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
View attachment 976450View attachment 976452

Is that a slight overbite?

• +1