MEGA MOG BATTLE: JamesHowlett vs SendMeDicksToRate (Testing the racism of this forum)

Who is objectively better looking?

• Jameshowlett

• SendMeDicksToRate

Results are only viewable after voting.
How I can be less irritating for you. I dont care about mogg battles. let settle all this.
Stop reposting my pictures, stop referring to me in your posts, that's it.

what a shit fest thread lol

btw @SendMePicsToRate mogs tbh

my gf said you mog my guy

i guess its the curry tax

psl wise curry mogs, IRL sendme pics mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3997 and SendMePicsToRate
what a shit fest thread lol

btw @SendMePicsToRate mogs tbh

my gf said you mog my guy

i guess its the curry tax

psl wise curry mogs, IRL sendme pics mogs
He used a garbage still that fucks my eye area is with a dildo which is what pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
He used a garbage still that fucks my eye area is with a dildo which is what pisses me off
she said it was pretty close though

but you still mog at the end of the day

pheno halos you

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
she said it was pretty close though

but you still mog at the end of the day

pheno halos you
The thing is the comparison will never be something that is possible on an objective level. I am going for a prettier appearance he is going for masc, genuinly if mog battles are to be done it needs to control for variables like this otherwise it is pointless. (Ignore my aspie brain and obsession with proper testing I haven’t stepped foot in a lab for weeks and it is doing my head in).

• +1
The thing is the comparison will never be something that is possible on an objective level. I am going for a prettier appearance he is going for masc, genuinly if mog battles are to be done it needs to control for variables like this otherwise it is pointless. (Ignore my aspie brain and obsession with proper testing I haven’t stepped foot in a lab for weeks and it is doing my head in).

Honestly you both look good but you have probably more appeal because of pheno racism.

Honestly you both look good but you have probably more appeal because of pheno racism.
True I don’t deny the other guy looks good too at all but literal constant shit talking and inherent bias of the thread made it impossible.

That is just how humans work I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
True I don’t deny the other guy looks good too at all but literal constant shit talking and inherent bias of the thread made it impossible.

That is just how humans work I guess.

Yes I agree.. Its like self defensive mode opens in you brain.. but those are reason why people enjoy mogg battles.. Its like Tv Drama show..

Yes I agree.. Its like self defensive mode opens in you brain.. but those are reason why people enjoy mogg battles.. Its like Tv Drama show..
It is like the moment I opened it mr retard indian (makingithappen) used pics as requested by the other guy.

But took a shitty still from my gif fucking my eye area, which set me off giving everyone some good dramaclmao.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
shared halls lmao
Imagine not choosing an ensuite room for University, aren't your exams all online anyway like everyone else's? What's the point in staying at Uni?

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Imagine not choosing an ensuite room for University, aren't your exams all online anyway like everyone else's? What's the point in staying at Uni?
I study chemistry so in person labs.

Plan to do patent law afterwards before anyone chats shit about “dead degree”.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah and Introvertednarc
Nah bro it is totally impossible for the white guy to have coloured eyes (jkkkkk)
he's actually mentally impaired. last summer he was insisting the reason he was getting low rates was due to lens distortion and was convinced on buying a £2600 camera to get rated accurately.

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, zaynbrah, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
he's actually mentally impaired. last summer he was insisting the reason he was getting low rates was due to lens distortion and was convinced on buying a £2600 camera to get rated accurately.
He spent 400 pounds on a “true mirror” too

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, zaynbrah, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
No fucking way... he flipped his shit so royally when I beat him in the mog battle earlier (using actually decent pics chosen by both of us). He decided to try flattering people into rating for native and james by pming people who viewed this thread. He honestly cannot take a low rate can he? He wants to bring everyone down to his level.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753

I mean there is some truth in lens distortion but his main problem is that he has done nothing to improve his looks. Like he could easily win some mogg battles if he.. Shaved his face or grew a beard... getting more leaner.. better haircut.... wearing better outfit.. Taking picture with Professional camera... Taking pictures from outside.. instead of posting rants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
No fucking way... he flipped his shit so royally when I beat him in the mog battle earlier (using actually decent pics chosen by both of us). He decided to try flattering people into rating for native and james by pming people who viewed this thread. He honestly cannot take a low rate can he? He wants to bring everyone down to his level.
yeah he's also admitted to regularly browsing gay cam sites and trading pics for easy money if im not mistaken. all the threads exposing him deleted and swept under the rug. @Sergeant probably got a really good bj to violate one of the forum rules for a random pajeet claiming to be british.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, zaynbrah and Deleted member 9090
yeah he's also admitted to regularly browsing gay cam sites and trading pics for easy money if im not mistaken. all the threads exposing him deleted and swept under the rug. @Sergeant probably got a really good bj to violate one of the forum rules for a random pajeet claiming to be british.
He openly bragged about that earlier about how smart he was for doing it, it is fucking pathetic of him the homosexual. Lmao he must have done kek, wait can you not claim a different ethnicity phahahah he is such a coper I love this. Honestly this is making it all worth it.

Makeithappen almost won the first mogg battle and he won the second one... Its just gave me revelations that I probably look like shit front of a lot of people... I mean he won and lose barely against me in almost his shittiest state... I have literally lookmaxed for year.. I really need lookmax more deeply.

Makeithappen almost won the first mogg battle and he won the second one... Its just gave me revelations that I probably look like shit front of a lot of people... I mean he won and lose barely against me in almost his shittiest state... I have literally lookmaxed for year.. I really need lookmax more deeply.
What looks level does he claim?

And this is still going on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408 and tyronelite
  • +1
Low iq if you can’t understand what he means
I understand what he’s trying to say but it’s wrong. Pic is not the same as real life. You could say that I have better PSL in a pic and you have better appeal in a pic. Assumptions of real life can’t really be made.

• Hmm...
I understand what he’s trying to say but it’s wrong. Pic is not the same as real life. You could say that I have better PSL in a pic and you have better appeal in a pic. Assumptions of real life can’t really be made.
No it is completely clear what he means you are now just trying to mental gymnastics your way out of sounding stupid.

• +1
No it is completely clear what he means you are now just trying to mental gymnastics your way out of sounding stupid.
I literally said that I understand what he meant, I’m just pointing out that it’s wrong.

It’s like if someone said “gravity comes from the sun”; I understand what he means, but it’s still wrong.

Appeal in a pic is not the same as appeal IRL.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, zaynbrah and SendMePicsToRate
I literally said that I understand what he meant, I’m just pointing out that it’s wrong.

It’s like if someone said “gravity comes from the sun”; I understand what he means, but it’s still wrong.

Appeal in a pic is not the same as appeal IRL.
the sun does have gravity though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 9090 and SendMePicsToRate
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
the sun does have gravity though
Objects with mass have gravity yes,
but our gravity doesn’t come from the sun.

It’s just an example to show that you can understand what people mean to say but they can still be wrong.

yo why are 30 year olds fighting some teen boy ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Babyblackcarrot, Haven and 6 others
yo why are 30 year olds fighting some teen boy ?
Because they need to somehow make up for whoring themselves out to old men or the fact women wouldn’t touch them until 30 lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
@SendMePicsToRate gives school shooter vibes with his hair and eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brainded and tyronelite
7.. :dafuckfeels:

season 8 mermaid man begins GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Ugh..
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
JFL @Sikkunt23 voting for the flavourless white boy.

• Ugh..
Just take a selfies in a dark room with flash to accentuate your bones theory.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and Deleted member 6908
Lol

MOGGER bone-structure

This is what you said has me beat with a rhinoplasty btw @aut0phobic. Lighter skin still enough of a halo?