Melanotan 2 update

P

Prettyboy

Banned
My 1.5 month update while using Melanotan 2 nasal spray. I'll plan to update this thread a month away from now, then once again at the end of the summer

About me:
  • Ethnicity: Central European (white)
  • Skin type:
    • Phototype: Fitzpatrick II
    • Natural skin color: ~ 13 on the Von Luschan scale (light skinned European)
    • Moles: barely any, and even those are small, not bigger than 1 mm in diameter
  • Hair color: brunette
This how my skin looked half a year ago in winter. I was on tretinoin back then, got absolutely minimal sun exposure:

Protocol:
  • Drug: Melanotan 2 nasal spray
  • Daily dosage: 1 spray into my nostril, which means ~ 0.2mg of melanotan peptides
I get sun exposure no later than 20-30 minutes after spraying. I don't use tanning beds, only natural light outside. I also take 30mg of beta carotene along with 20mg of lycopene on a daily basis and I sometimes use carrot oil on myself before tanning, as a form of tanning oil.

I chosed to go with the nasal spray out of convenience, but had I ordered the vial version, I would have followed MPMD Derek's protocol:
https://moreplatesmoredates.com/melanotan-ii/

Precautions:
  • As step zero, I stopped using tretinoin cream and halted my IPL hair removal process, due to both of them being incompatible with tanning
  • I continued to follow my regular skincare routine, but I moisturize a lot more: before tanning and after tanning (along with showering after it) and before bed
  • I abstain from staying outside when the sunlight is the strongest around noon. I only tan at morning or late afternoon
  • I always use sun protection (SPF 50)
  • I always make sure to allow sun exposure on as big skin surface as possible; to avoid unwanted darkening of e.g. moles
Goals:
  • Around 19 on the Von Luschan scale (dark-skinned European)
  • Build up melanin for sun protection in the future and to add more visual definition to my muscles
  • I plan to keep my conservative daily dose during summer, then maintain with a higher dose on a weekly basis as the weather will get colder later this year (I will continue with tretinoin and IPL where I left)
  • I tan the absolute minimal amount. Only just enough to make the drug work, not a single minute more.
Current state:
Don't mind the discolorations, I was lying on grass just before taking the pic.

Side effects:
I did encounter some side effects, all of them are ones that are well known on MT2 and none of them caused me any discomfort whatsoever.
  • Existing moles got a litle darker. No new ones appeared as of now
  • Hair and eyebrows got slightly darker, despite the inevitable sunbleaching effect of sun exposure. They are still brown but a bit darker. My dick and ballsacks got noticably darker.
  • "Feelings" in the stomach. Some people report nausea while on the drug and although I never experienced anything close to that, I sometimes get a strange feeling after spraying. The closest I could describe it is when you are excited about something. It doesn't cause me discomfort, but noticeable.
  • Hornyness. Although I kinda have my own theory, I think the fact that you must get sun exposure while using it may as well cause horniness because of the vitamin D synthesis
Cannot comment on increased insulin sensitivity and fat burning as I was already lean and had excellent insulin sensitivity beforehand.

Once again, I'll drop an update later this summer.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: dsheppa, MadTwatter, Schönling and 21 others
why does every white dude that uses this shit just look like hes wearing fake tan. looks shit

i got way better tans naturally and i was paler to begin with

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, mfk, Slayercel and 8 others
niga u can literally get a healthy tan in like two weeks wtf is all this autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, mfk, Deleted member 17872 and 6 others
niga u can literally get a healthy tan in like two weeks wtf is all this autism
The end goal of MT2 is to avoid having to tan in the first place on the long run

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: callisto, SubhumanCurrycel, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
Bruh gigachad you are making me feel bad. Why your muscle insertions have to be so good.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: tia0505, poopoohead, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Have you researched the Aging affects of this drug.

I haven't btw. im just wondering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Prettyboy, Xangsane and 1 other person
why did you go for the nasal spray over injecting when injecting has way higher efficacy ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and thecaste
  • +1
Reactions: dsheppa, Deleted member 23554, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
why does every white dude that uses this shit just look like hes wearing fake tan. looks shit

i got way better tans naturally and i was paler to begin with
The point of melanotan is not to beat tanning but to increase your melanin. I could just tan like a maniac and destroy my skin along with it but that’s pointless. Melanotan with sun exposure icreases your baseline melanin level, making you darker on the long run even if you cease to get sun exposure

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deprived, AscendingHero and 3 others
I can't grasp it how someone born goodlooking and tall can get so autistic about minor stuff like that.. but all you really need are natural tanning oils and moderate sun exposure to get a perfect summer tan

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi and Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I can't grasp it how someone born goodlooking and tall can get so autistic about minor stuff like that.. but all you really need are natural tanning oils and moderate sun exposure to get a perfect summer tan
Your summer tan = my natural skin colour.
You can wash it off for convenience and let it fade when it suits you, I cannot and I'm stuck with this colour forever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 22126
Wdym, injecting is high effort.
It's absolutely not. It takes 10 seconds and grants so much more efficacy. Paying so much more money on a nasal spray that works like shit makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
U still look pale tbh

Selftanners are better

I made a post about this drug advising people against it.
Your post is water tho. No real science behind it and no new interesting stuff we don't already know.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deprived, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Your post is water tho. No real science behind it and no new interesting stuff we don't already know.
White people are just gonna look so leathery and crinkly by the time they reach 30.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
He has a clear cut agenda against white guys darkening their skin. Which is fine, but it doesn’t affects the drug’s efficacy in any form (which he never tried).

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
you post this shit only in order to get a validation, you obv know you are top tier chad. Fuck off

Melanotan 2 is goated. If you’re not using it and you’re pale you’re not trying

U still look pale tbh

Selftanners are better
Yes I still am, that’s why I plan using it continously through this summer.

Self tanners only last like 1 week or so and they are high maintenance, and hard to get them look good (your skin sheds unevenly and will leave you with uncanny spots)

Melanin from melanotan is in your body, not just on the surface, it’s there to stay

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Daniel Plainview, Wallenberg and 3 others
Yes I still am, that’s why I plan using it continously through this summer.

Self tanners only last like 1 week or so and they are high maintenance, and hard to get them look good (your skin sheds unevenly and will leave you with uncanny spots)

Melanin from melanotan is in your body, not just on the surface, it’s there to stay
Sun ages you bro, and you will shed the tan (it will flake off)

Selftanners dont age you and you can adjust how dark it will look. It looks natural as long as u do it correctly tbh

also mt2 gives moles…

He has a clear cut agenda against white guys darkening their skin. Which is fine, but it doesn’t affects the drug’s efficacy in any form (which he never tried).
Yeah true, I noticed that. He kinda idolizes white skin. But boyo, when you buy your next vial, inject it. When taking with nasal sprays, MT has a shit bioavailabilty. I inject it too and there are no downsides and it's also cheaper.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TrestIsBest and Xangsane
Your summer tan = my natural skin colour.
You can wash it off for convenience and let it fade when it suits you, I cannot and I'm stuck with this colour forever.
And how is that bad? Golden Tan is ideal. The only guys I know who are pale are typical computer freaks that rarely leave their room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Daniel Plainview, Prettyboy and 2 others
And how is that bad? Golden Tan is ideal. The only guys I know who are pale are typical computer freaks that rarely leave their room
Why do you want to have our skin colour?
Embrace what God gave you and just enjoy life. Don't try to be someone you're not.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Need2Ascend and AscendingHero
Sun ages you bro, and you will shed the tan (it will flake off)
Yes. That’s why you want to minimize the amount of time spent under the sun and still get the most melanin with melanotan

also mt2 gives moles…
I didn’t get any new. MT will naturally affects those areas first that already contain lots of melanin (moles, hair, dick etc) , the key is avoid new moles is

1) Use a conservative dose. Don’t blast 0.5 mg first time
2) Let as much skin surface get sun exposure as possible. This way you can avoid melanin accumulation in moles

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Johanjohan and Lmao
Embrace what God gave you and just enjoy life. Don't try to be someone you're not.
Don't come me with those troll answers buddy. I don't want to have your skin color. I want to have the best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
Dude wtf, stop talking about this buepilled god-shit. Nobody wants to change their race with MT, it just provides a nice looking, long-term tan to people who have a hard time getting tanned naturally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giga Mogger, Johanjohan, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
Don't come me with those troll answers buddy. I don't want to have your skin color. I want to have the best
Yeah true, I noticed that. He kinda idolizes white skin. But boyo, when you buy your next vial, inject it. When taking with nasal sprays, MT has a shit bioavailabilty. I inject it too and there are no downsides and it's also cheaper.
This is my normal skin colour during the majority of the year. I don't bleach nor intentionally tan.
If tanning happens, it happens, but I happen to go pretty brown should I do.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
My 1.5 month update while using Melanotan 2 nasal spray. I'll plan to update this thread a month away from now, then once again at the end of the summer

About me:
  • Skin type:
This how my skin looked half a year ago in winter. I was on tretinoin back then, got absolutely minimal sun exposure:

Protocol:
  • Daily dosage: 1 spray into my nostril, which means ~ 0.2mg of melanotan peptides
I get sun exposure no later than 20-30 minutes after spraying. I don't use tanning beds, only natural light outside. I also take 30mg of beta carotene along with 20mg of lycopene on a daily basis and I sometimes use carrot oil on myself before tanning, as a form of tanning oil.

I chosed to go with the nasal spray out of convenience, but had I ordered the vial version, I would have followed MPMD Derek's protocol:

Precautions:
  • As step zero, I stopped using tretinoin cream and halted my IPL hair removal process, due to both of them being incompatible with tanning
  • I continued to follow my regular skincare routine, but I moisturize a lot more: before tanning and after tanning (along with showering after it) and before bed
  • I abstain from staying outside when the sunlight is the strongest around noon. I only tan at morning or late afternoon
  • I always make sure to allow sun exposure on as big skin surface as possible; to avoid unwanted darkening of e.g. moles
Goals:
  • Build up melanin for sun protection in the future and to add more visual definition to my muscles
  • I plan to keep my conservative daily dose during summer, then maintain with a higher dose on a weekly basis as the weather will get colder later this year (I will continue with tretinoin and IPL where I left)
  • I tan the absolute minimal amount. Only just enough to make the drug work, not a single minute more.
Current state:

Side effects:
I did encounter some side effects, all of them are ones that are well known on MT2 and none of them caused me any discomfort whatsoever.
  • Hair and eyebrows got slightly darker, despite the inevitable sunbleaching effect of sun exposure. They are still brown but a bit darker. My dick and ballsacks got noticably darker.
  • "Feelings" in the stomach. Some people report nausea while on the drug and although I never experienced anything close to that, I sometimes get a strange feeling after spraying. The closest I could describe it is when you are excited about something. It doesn't cause me discomfort, but noticeable.
  • Hornyness. Although I kinda have my own theory, I think the fact that you must get sun exposure while using it may as well cause horniness because of the vitamin D synthesis
Cannot comment on increased insulin sensitivity and fat burning as I was already lean and had excellent insulin sensitivity beforehand.

How did you get so buff

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
This is my normal skin colour during the majority of the year. I don't bleach nor intentionally tan.
If tanning happens, it happens, but I happen to go pretty brown should I do.
View attachment 1743193
Idk what your skin tone has to do with anything said in this thread.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, gamma and Xangsane
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Prince charming
melanotan makes u giganigger, just get 20 mins sun a day full body

From Where did u order mt2 in Europe? I ordered from TruTan and wonder if it’s legit cuz i don’t feel shit after injecting neither spraying 0 nausea 0 side Effects or positive either

Why not inject?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
From Where did u order mt2 in Europe? I ordered from TruTan and wonder if it’s legit cuz i don’t feel shit after injecting neither spraying 0 nausea 0 side Effects or positive either
sent pm

Last edited:
Dose?

Good topic.

Some shops offer self-tanners as a service, I.e., they do the work. Maybe that will lead to a better result than using self-tanners on your own.

Do you have to use MT2 to keep effects?

Last edited:
Not much of a difference. However, I’ve read that the nasal spray doesn’t come remotely close to injecting in terms of results.

did it increase ur libido

Good topic.

Some shops offer self-tanners as a service, I.e., they do the work. Maybe that will lead to a better result than using self-tanners on your own.
Simplified, self tanners work by darkening the outermost layer of your skin, which you are shedding every second - that’s why they don’t last much more than a week. I view them as a last minute option but not as a serious long time solution

did it increase ur libido
It surely did increase it but I’m not entirely sold on the drug itself causing it. Think about it, if you are on MT2, you have to get sun exposure, which will inevitably lead to lot of vitamin D synthesis and it’s known how important that is for good androgen levels.

wow im lucky to be half algerian my base looks like your after photo , i want to try this and become von luschan 23 it will mog

• +1
wow im lucky to be half algerian my base looks darker than your after photo , i want to try this and become von luschan 23 it will mog
Just get Dravidian looks theory

wow im lucky to be half algerian my base looks like your after photo , i want to try this and become von luschan 23 it will mog
Ideal for men is something like 19-24 imo
70AE5F1E 124C 4C3E 8CA6 D8E39B771E58

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm
why did you switch from nasal pray to injection ? Once you get desired colour can you stop injections and use tret again ? Or do you have to maintain injections therefore giving up on tret altogether ?

I've tried MT2 several times and I just could never get the results I saw other people claim to get. In fact the best tan I ever got was without MT2, going on a very high vit A diet. MT2 made me a little darker but the sides ("dirty" looking skin, moles and nausea) weren't worth it and you can get the results without MT2 just by changing up diet.

I've tried MT2 several times and I just could never get the results I saw other people claim to get. In fact the best tan I ever got was without MT2, going on a very high vit A diet. MT2 made me a little darker but the sides ("dirty" looking skin, moles and nausea) weren't worth it and you can get the results without MT2 just by changing up diet.
How much MT2 did you inject before tanning sessions

Whats your height and weight my bro?

About me:
  • Skin type:

Protocol:

Precautions:
Goals:
Current state:

Side effects:

mirin your ab genetics and lean physique. high sexappeal for sure. Also mirin this feedback. any way to prevent my sack and D from darkening?

• +1