• Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Xangsane
@Beastimmung may be on the lower side but he has a goofy name

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and thenewhebbe
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
There's only 2 or 3 on this forum that I consider high iq and they're not on this list wow

• So Sad
looks like it should be the low iq list ngl
Yea vanillaicecreams atheist arguments were laughably bad. MVP genuinely seems sub-90 IQ with zero sentience. Thecel seems dull too especially for a chink. The dude literally thinks penis size statistics are made up

I'm high so read carefully:

What if you can easily appreciate the users with the best writing styles but your own writing style is meh. Where does it put you?
On the other hand, what if your writing style is agreed by the vast majority to be really good but you appreciate the writing style
of users who are not objectively good writers. Who's smarter?

Sure the guy with the better writing style is probably smarter and would probably spot other users more easily, but that can happen.
Lol this is female shallow mindset. Who gives a fuck about style what matters is what you actually say . Imagine that the gift matters more not the fucking wrapping 🙄

i feel like this is a massive normie misconception

iq is a fraudulent measurement but you can pretty accurately tell how intelligent someone is from their written communication. it's the fundamental human tool. use of language is a problem to solve and smarter people are far far better at it.

in general if someone cant write engagingly they are stupid
When you say something like iq is a fraudulent measurement tool what exactly do you mean?

When you say something like iq is a fraudulent measurement tool what exactly do you mean?
the theory behind it is complete bullshit - there is no motivation for the existence of g. it's just correlations that we say have meaning because we said they have meaning

in practice it has weak correlations with some measures of success because people with mental disabilities tend to be bad at everything. if you tested people on baking a cake instead of picking the correct shape in a sequence you would get the same result

I've previously made two threads ranking forum members based on certain traits. First, I ranked the worst members of the forum, and then I ranked the most pathetic members of the forum.
I've now decided to rank the members with the highest IQs.
Obviously, it's hard to estimate IQ without taking an actual IQ test. That said, I've done my best to provide estimated IQ ranges for some of our most intellectually engaging members.

1. @_MVP_ : Estimated IQ 140-165 (Midpoint: 152.5)

2. @thecel: Estimated IQ 120-145 (Midpoint: 132.5)

3. @Chintuck22: Estimated IQ 115-140 (Midpoint: 127.5)

4. @vanillaicecream: Estimated IQ 110-140 (Midpoint: 125)

5. @enchanted_elixir: Estimated IQ 110-140 (Midpoint: 125)

6. @TsarTsar444: Estimated IQ 100-140 (Midpoint: 120)

7. @Alexanderr: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

8. @SubhumanCurrycel: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

9. @Orc: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

10. @garoupilled_: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

11. @Kingkellz: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

12. @chaddyboi66: Estimated IQ 110-130 (Midpoint: 120)

13. @Reckless Turtle: Estimated IQ 105-130 (Midpoint: 117.5)

14. @Cope: Estimated IQ 110-120 (Midpoint: 115)

15. @Beastimmung: Estimated IQ 105-120 (Midpoint: 112.5)

Now, let's take a moment to celebrate the members with the highest IQs, whom I consider to be the best and brightest this forum has to offer.
They're gems that stand out in a sea of coal.
i rank you the #1 GAYEST member of the forum

• Hmm...