Men are the dumb gender tbh

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
I know some retarded women but most women I know at least have normal intelligence, while most men i know clearly have abnormally low intelligence. Yup, men are stupid, if you’re not, you’re an exception.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itorroella9, InnerVoid, fukmylyf and 6 others
muh man did all the job and invented everything. literally working for them while they enjoy chad

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, fukmylyf, Ryan and 3 others
I know some stupid women but most women I know so at least have a normal intelligence, while most men i know clearly have a abnormal low intelligence. Yup, men are stupid, if you’re not, you’re an exception.

The variance between men is insanely larger than the variance between women.

Women on average are more alike to each other than men are.

Bateman's principle goes deeper than just reproduction success.

You don't even need a a study to tell you that.

Just observation.
The richest people and poorest people you know are probably dudes.
The highest IQ people and lowest IQ people you know are dudes.
The most philosophical people and the most retarded and autistic people are mostly men.
List can go on and on.

Brutal standard deviation pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Clown Show, Sny and 7 others
Men created everything and anything, Men fought for everything and anything, Men created everything your using to communicate this to us. Women are side characters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedmark and Depresso
Men created everything and anything,
Some men who are chosen by nature create things, while the rest of the men are nothing but stupid sheeps, useless and replaceable. Same applies to most women of course.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Earth Dollar, The Antichrist and 3 others
Some men who are chosen by nature create things, while the rest of the men are nothing but stupid sheeps. Same applies to most women of course.
Muh most influencal women was Marilyn Monroe, what did she do, Fuck all

yes more estrogen in water pls

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 51465, Perfection and 1 other person
Women are brainless sluts

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Ryan, The Antichrist and 1 other person
Men created everything and anything, Men fought for everything and anything, Men created everything your using to communicate this to us. Women are side characters
Women never created all of that not because they can't but because its boring AF

Female IQ is similar to male IQ, yes, but it has far less variation; it's very mid, I suppose you could say. On the other hand, men are gifted/cursed with greater variation - meaning a greater proclivity to genius and/or madness. It's why men are so overrepresented relative to women in the achievements of high civilizations.

^Quote from article

This essentially means you are always in the safe zone as a female. In-terms of IQ and I would speculate the genetics that make up your looks too.

As a man you are either HIT or MISS. Winner or loser. Successor or failure.

If we look at the data for IQ there are actually more dumb men than there are dumb women, but there are also as you say more genius men than there are genius women. Outliers exist for men, on both the stupid and exceptional scale.

This is because over the course evolution, men have been the ones more willing to risk it for greatness.

I'm just making the point as to why there are more subhuman men than subhuman women and more Chad men than Stacey women. More genius men than genius women and so on and so fourth.

I see it in every day society. I rarely see impressive women, but I don't see that many outrageously stupid women. What I do see is outrageously impressive men though, and of course ridiculously stupid ones too.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
I know some retarded women but most women I know at least have normal intelligence, while most men i know clearly have abnormally low intelligence. Yup, men are stupid, if you’re not, you’re an exception.
Most men don't have emotional intelligence so they have to buy online courses to figure out the obvious

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
Female IQ is similar to male IQ, yes, but it has far less variation; it's very mid, I suppose you could say. On the other hand, men are gifted/cursed with greater variation - meaning a greater proclivity to genius and/or madness. It's why men are so overrepresented relative to women in the achievements of high civilizations.

^Quote from article

This essentially means you are always in the safe zone as a female. In-terms of IQ and I would speculate the genetics that make up your looks too.

If we look at the data for IQ there are actually more dumb men than there are dumb women, but there are also as you say more genius men than there are genius women. Outliers exist for men, on both the stupid and exceptional scale.

View attachment 2760262

This is because over the course evolution, men have been the ones more willing to risk it for greatness.

I'm just making the point as to why there are more subhuman men than subhuman women and more Chad men than Stacey women. More genius men than genius women and so on and so fourth.

I see it in every day society. I rarely see impressive women, but I don't see that many outrageously stupid women. What I do see is outrageously impressive men though, and of course ridiculously stupid ones too.

I think this also goes a long way to explaining the levels of autism being far larger for men.

Muh most influencal women was Marilyn Monroe, what did she do, Fuck all
She didn’t do shit for humanity and that’s exactly why she’s smart. Only idiots work their ass off to benefit humanity instead of enjoying their own life

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist, IAMNOTANINCEL, Psychophilly and 1 other person
She didn’t do shit for humanity and that’s exactly why she’s smart. Only idiots work their ass off to benefit humanity instead of enjoying their own life
Wouldnt expect you to understand a True Man's World

Men tend to have to work for their shit and are not as confident often because the confidence a women gets trough telling her she is the best and getting spoiled getting everything handed over to her constantly make them feel like people that can't do no wrong/can't be in the wrong

Also many men get nervous in front of women they like making them appear dumber cause when speaking to them

Women are not even intelligent enough to get that in most cases

Its also because of how the men are raised often and that women are simpler beings

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
men waste time trying to figure out the world unlike foids who just coast through it up until 30s. If they were smart they'd figure out how pointless jestering and pigeon dancing for foids are and just strip them of their autonomy and use them as cumdumpster baby factories but many are too preoccupied with basic survival to philosophize.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Clown Show, The Antichrist and 1 other person
My opinions after i drink a bit of soy milk

I've known far more unintelligent women than men. Even with a higher IQ than men women get handicapped by emotions.

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
agreed, most men are retarded. Also jfl at incels thinking other men are on their side, most men are backstabbing honourless rats, unironically i will trust a woman with my life over another man.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Clown Show, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others

^Quote from article

View attachment 2760262

Just observation.
The most philosophical people and the most retarded and autistic people are mostly men.
List can go on and on.

Disproven. Those studies were conducted on 12-14 year olds. That's the only age women have any advantage over men. At 16 men receive a significant boost that puts almost all men over the average woman. https://personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/PAID2011.pdf

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
agreed, most men are retarded. Also jfl at incels thinking other men are on their side, most men are backstabbing honourless rats, unironically i will trust a woman with my life over another man.
Cock head.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
She killed herself like many whores. That’s the end for demonic possessed beings they self sabotage until they kill themselve

Most men don't have emotional intelligence so they have to buy online courses to figure out the obvious
women find 80% of men ugly, many will have difficult times interacting with a women because they don't get any validation if they lacked looks. Only way a men can attract a women is to either be mogger/status maxxer (while also still having to jester) or betabux soy simp when she is desperate enough...foids of today are less compromising as social media has totally fucked their head up.

• +1
Reactions: Depresso

Just observation.
List can go on and on.

Also applies for variance of cognitive functions.
Skrmbild 232

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
All my closest male friends are legit 130+ iq not even joking a few have 1500+ sat and one is 140 tested iq, aspie as hell tho but I love em for it, my parents are also tested and both around 135iq. I spend so much Time around smart people when I talk to normal npcs it feels like talking to small children. I’m legit caging constantly inside at how retarded they are.

Just observation.
List can go on and on.

kind of disproves hypergamy

no reason for the poorest , lowest iq and most autistic males to exist with natural selection

That is bcs you only interacts with org rotters, that say tha chico and justin bieber are htns

• Hmm...
kind of disproves hypergamy
What?

No it doesn't.
no reason for the poorest , lowest iq and most autistic males to exist with natural selection
Ever consider that such males could exist due to the mother's bad genes, not the father's?

Nearly every fertile woman who wants to reproduce will be able to. Doesn't matter how "chaddy" of a sperm they get if they themselves are subpar human specimens.

the more guys i meet, the more i realize this lol.

That is bcs you only interacts with org rotters
Just because you only know me from here doesen’t mean I only exist here. You know, people have a life outside of their org accounts too, but if it makes you sleep better at night then keep telling yourself that

looks failo

teachers and students in high-school didn't realize how smart I was. Then when I was 18 yo and graduated top 1% in national testing, they couldn't believe it.

women look smarter, simply more female privilege.

this has been studied and confirmed also (women get higher grades, more appreciation, for the same work as men)

• JFL
low replacement of X chromosome because women barely died without reproducing comparatively with respect to men. The Y chromosome has experienced crazy recombinations due to men dying in masse without getting to pass on their genes. Men are much more varied in both physical and psychical features than women. More men are retards, but more men are intelligent. Women are homogeneous, they are all the same. Also, the average woman is retarded af