Men who sniff women’s seats

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
What’s it smell like? I’m pretty sure you can’t smell much of anything unless she’s homeless. What’s the smell like?

it's true, u can't smell anything

just meditate

I thought about sneaking in a quick sniff of this girls shoe when she took them off at the bowling alley when I was like 14, thankfully I didn’t bc I probably would have been caught

What’s it smell like? I’m pretty sure you can’t smell much of anything unless she’s homeless. What’s the smell like?
it's true, u can't smell anything
I thought about sneaking in a quick sniff of this girls shoe when she took them off at the bowling alley when I was like 14, thankfully I didn’t bc I probably would have been caught
Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE
Sniffing The Rock GIF

Sniffing The Rock GIF
Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

You should’ve done it

Yeah you are fat shitskin
As the sun, the eye of the whole world, is not defiled by external impurities seen by the eyes, thus the one inner Self of all living beings is not defiled by the misery of the world, being outside it.

You should’ve done it
Bro I never sniffed another persons foot in my life that’s a female, I want to one day it’s on my list of things to do before I die, get a good wiff of a white woman's foot.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Bro I never sniffed another persons foot in my life that’s a female, I want to one day it’s on my list of things to do before I die, get a good wiff of a white woman's foot.
I remember on the first date I ever had I told her to spread her legs and I rubbed between her legs and smelled my hand

@WeiWei I'm sure he knows