mentalcel forum

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
the bull is a solid htn and im a solid mtn(rn) full package we are both brahmins. many sudhras here trying to bring us down but indra is on our side..

Hey dont talk bad about the bull alright? He is my cheff, my spaghetti cook, my little bear cub.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Hey dont talk about the bull bad alright? He is my cheff, my spaghetti cook, my little bear cub.
fucking hell smashed that spider thinking it was real and broke my monitor typing thi s in phne

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
fucking hell smashed that spider thinking it was real and broke my monitor typing thi s in phne
If it was real and in my room It owns my balls and my house i am just a little cuck to the spider.

I shit and piss my pants like a toddler!

• JFL
the bull is ugly if we are being honest. his uee is atrocious

• Hmm...
UEE is not a death sentence full features come together well for him. hexum had nct it suited him lorenzo has sceral show it suits him ballou and ramirez had dark eyes it suits them delon had below avg pfl it suits him

I Just have a lil bit and my eyes are Deep set asf y'all acting like i have bug bulging eyes
You don't know what normie Is you looked at too many male models

• +1
Hey dont talk bad about the bull alright? He is my cheff, my spaghetti cook, my little bear cub.
The bull doesn't make shit! I made delicious carbonara today using spaghetti, bacon and blue cheese. Meanwhile the bull is too busy fucking your whore mother.

• Woah
The bull doesn't make shit! I made delicious carbonara today using spaghetti, bacon and blue cheese. Meanwhile the bull is too busy fucking your whore mother.
Blah blah blah what is this retarded fly saying? Anyways suck my fucking dick bitch!

• +1
Cope the bull spaghetti has a special sauce to it yours lacks

fast food chicken GIF by South Park

• Love it