Met a PSL 10 terastacy today

balls907

balls907

Iron
Her face was perfect and had spot on symmetry. Everything down to her phenotype was perfect. 6’2 Brunette tera Stacy with perfect bones, jaw, gonial angle, eyes, body, etc. I’m 6’0 and she mogged me into oblivion. She mogs 100% of this site you will never believe me but she looks like a face morph into a PSL 10. Couldn’t get a picture but I am telling you she mogs 99.9% of the world population. Anyone seen a true PSL 10 as well?

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: mfk
why didnt you use your instinct as a man and make her your wife

why didnt you use your instinct as a man and make her your wife
I’m 6’0 and she’s 6’2. Plus I’m telling you bro her face was carved by god himself she is out of the earth’s league tbh

did she fog madison beer?

I’m 6’0 and she’s 6’2. Plus I’m telling you bro her face was carved by god himself she is out of the earth’s league tbh
if theirs even a minut chance of pussy you go for it

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Ezgifcom gif maker 6

6’2 is way too tall for a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deprived, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Sounds like you met a tranny tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thatrussianguy, Deleted member 17676, Deprived and 10 others
did she fog madison beer?

you can see madisons more masculine side in this latest video here without her usual glam makeup (still caked on)
you can also hear the voice as well
but mirin pallate width
i dont really care if she has a secret shes still agigastacy and would fuck/10 disrespectfully and i dubt this girl this nigga is talking about is a terastacy she skull mogs her bf but thats ok bc she wont skull mog me when im fucking that tranny pussy

you can see madisons more masculine side in this latest video here without her usual glam makeup (still caked on)
but mirin pallate width
i dont really care if she has a secret shes still agigastacy and would fuck/10 disrespectfully and i dubt this girl this nigga is talking about is a terastacy she skull mogs her bf but thats ok bc she wont skull mog me when im fucking that tranny pussy

She's not trans lol

6'2" most likely a tranny, over for you if you couldn't detect this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, lepo2317 and Deleted member 16133
6’2? No thanks.

but mirin pallate width

does his camera have a filter or why does it look so weird

does his camera have a filter or why does it look so weird
its just a standard logitech camera it makes everyone looks wores but u can put this into perspective her masculine side now

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
6'2 aint tera Stacy height

you can't be a "tera Stacy" if you're 6'2".

Her face was perfect and had spot on symmetry. Everything down to her phenotype was perfect. 6’2 Brunette tera Stacy with perfect bones, jaw, gonial angle, eyes, body, etc. I’m 6’0 and she mogged me into oblivion. She mogs 100% of this site you will never believe me but she looks like a face morph into a PSL 10. Couldn’t get a picture but I am telling you she mogs 99.9% of the world population. Anyone seen a true PSL 10 as well?

Thoughts?
I'm texting infinite smv redhead rn, she considers me hotter than her so im basically her looksmatch, if that brunette considers you the same then you are as well, this is the rule.

Ignore PSL from straight men about straight men, they are biased.