Met the biggest truecel I've met so far

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
He was ethnic (turkish or smth, don't know)

His facial structure was extremly fucked, one of the smalles chins I have seen and recessed as fuck too. The theeth of him were extremly small too, the palate looked comically small when he smiled.

Okay, so far so good. That just means he has zero SMV. But on top of that he also had extreme acne, on his forehead it was extremly disgusting looking. You couldn't look at him without being disgusted, this goes beyond having zero chances with women, this means you are fucked for every kind off social situation.

Then his hair was also extremly thin, I suspect he had chemo therapy or smth so I feel quite bad for him (maybe thats where the acne came from). His hair quality was like @SubhumanCurrycel s hair

Then he was also kinda short (5'7) with an extremly shit frame.

WAs a brutal sight indeed

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Roquefort
@SubhumanCurrycel should change his avi back to the deep. Chace Crawford avi is a massive halo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
so when you look in the mirror

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Raskolnikovpilled, House Lannister, Dr. Bludy and 6 others
Mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
@SubhumanCurrycel should change his avi back to the deep. Chace Crawford avi is a massive halo
Nah he should change it to that model with the glorious hair again

Wheres pics bruh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 24593
I know a guy who is worse

turkish bvll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I spent 3 weeks with this kid in France.
He is 5'7, maybe 5'8 on a good day. He has incredibly pale skin. Dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes. Gigaframecel, probably the narrowest shoulders I've seen on a man, I'd estimate 16.5 MAYBE 17 inch bidelt. His arms are like noodles, probably half the girth of a Pringles can.
Severe NCT. Recessed chin, both in height and projection. Long narrow horse face with high gonial.
Also he's literally a mouth breather; his mouth is always hanging open exposing his teeth and gums, and sometimes his lips have saliva on them for some reason.
He has a really high voice, I'm not exaggerating when I say he sounds like Mickey Mouse, except he is from the West of Ireland so has the thickest country accent on top of that. He also has a really weird and gay-sounding last name.
He also has a rare skin condition that means he can't go out in the sun or in the water for too long.
On top of all this he dresses like a 10 year-old. He wears generic shorts and t-shirts with designs of surfers, palm trees, and random numbers, as well as normie phrases like "Eat, Sleep, Surf, Repeat." on them. He also used to wear a pair of wraparound Terminator sunglasses.

I should also mention that he is incredibly annoying and awkward. He is the type of guy that follows everyone else around and wants to be with them but doesn't contribute anything at all. He would REFUSE to leave our side and we had to put up with him because his parents requested that he wasn't alone and the instructors asked us to look after him.

EVERY fucking time that I felt a little bit of sympathy and would try to include him he would just do or say something so awkward, ridiculous or disgusting and I would be overcome with the urge to knock him out. Like for example he has to take medication for his condition and it means that he can't drink alcohol. Yet he insisted on coming out with us at night; so he would just stand around awkwardly while we got drunk or high and rizzed up les filles. And he would also make jokes at our expense (that no-one laughed at). I'm getting angry writing this.

I think the only traits of his that aren't negative are his dark bushy eyebrows and the fact that he's not Indian

I spent 3 weeks with him and myself and almost every other guy there got a slay or a gf but all the girls were scared of him and didn't like being around him.

Here are the only photos I have, they are very blurry and don't do his subhumanity justice.

Screenshot 20220708 133851
Screenshot 20230306 190354 475

There is a lot of other stuff about him I would like to mention but I'm not bothered this is getting long.

@HarrierDuBois @thecel thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and HarrierDuBois
He is 5'7, maybe 5'8 on a good day. He has incredibly pale skin. Dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes. Gigaframecel, probably the narrowest shoulders I've seen on a man, I'd estimate 16.5 MAYBE 17 inch bidelt. His arms are like noodles, probably half the girth of a Pringles can.
Severe NCT. Recessed chin, both in height and projection. Long narrow horse face with high gonial.
Also he's literally a mouth breather; his mouth is always hanging open exposing his teeth and gums, and sometimes his lips have saliva on them for some reason.
He has a really high voice, I'm not exaggerating when I say he sounds like Mickey Mouse, except he is from the West of Ireland so has the thickest country accent on top of that. He also has a really weird and gay-sounding last name.
He also has a rare skin condition that means he can't go out in the sun or in the water for too long.
On top of all this he dresses like a 10 year-old. He wears generic shorts and t-shirts with designs of surfers, palm trees, and random numbers, as well as normie phrases like "Eat, Sleep, Surf, Repeat." on them. He also used to wear a pair of wraparound Terminator sunglasses.

I should also mention that he is incredibly annoying and awkward. He is the type of guy that follows everyone else around and wants to be with them but doesn't contribute anything at all. He would REFUSE to leave our side and we had to put up with him because his parents requested that he wasn't alone and the instructors asked us to look after him.

EVERY fucking time that I felt a little bit of sympathy and would try to include him he would just do or say something so awkward, ridiculous or disgusting and I would be overcome with the urge to knock him out. Like for example he has to take medication for his condition and it means that he can't drink alcohol. Yet he insisted on coming out with us at night; so he would just stand around awkwardly while we got drunk or high and rizzed up les filles. And he would also make jokes at our expense (that no-one laughed at). I'm getting angry writing this.

I think the only traits of his that aren't negative are his dark bushy eyebrows and the fact that he's not Indian

I spent 3 weeks with him and myself and almost every other guy there got a slay or a gf but all the girls were scared of him and didn't like being around him.

Here are the only photos I have, they are very blurry and don't do his subhumanity justice.

View attachment 2101491View attachment 2101495

There is a lot of other stuff about him I would like to mention but I'm not bothered this is getting long.

Had a guy in my old class who was some MENA ethnic guy but the worst part was that his spine and torso were disfigured so it looked like he had been crushed with a hydraulic press and went from I would estimate a natural height of 175-180cm to 150 maximum. Due to this his voice was also gigatruecel tier. Shit looked like this:
Section 9, Chapter 8: Osteotomies for Rigid Spinal Deformity: Evaluation,  Indications and Techniques : Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 22099
Had a guy in my old class who was some MENA ethnic guy but the worst part was that his spine and torso were disfigured so it looked like he had been crushed with a hydraulic press and went from I would estimate a natural height of 175-180cm to 150 maximum. Due to this his voice was also gigatruecel tier. Shit looked like this:
Section 9, Chapter 8: Osteotomies for Rigid Spinal Deformity: Evaluation,  Indications and Techniques : Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics' Textbook of Orthopaedics
That's proper sad but at the same time...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and HarrierDuBois
That's proper sad but at the same time...

Worst part is he was one of the few guys who treated me decently at my old school but I still frowned upon him in disgust.

Worst part is he was one of the few guys who treated me decently at my old school but I still frowned upon him in disgust.
And we complain about being tall white normies

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

The guy I've seen was worse off, extremly balding and extreme acne.

He legit was disgusting to look at.

This guy is ugly as fuck, sure, but I don't feel disgust seeing him

The guy I've seen was worse off, extremly balding and extreme acne.

He legit was disgusting to look at.

This guy is ugly as fuck, sure, but I don't feel disgust seeing him
Maybe your guy physically incel-mogged my guy, but my guy is a truecel not just because of being 3 PSL but because of his physical inferiority to the average man as well as his incel personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
In Germany uploading pics of someone is an serious offense if I did that and anyone would report me I would be fucked
Well that's what you get for living in Germany

I want to hug this NPC