Methylene Blue - recommended dosage?

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
My Methylene Blue arrived today and I intend to administer it orally.
What would be a good routine in terms of dosage? Additionally, can/should I take it daily?

The dropper bottle contains 0.5mg per drop and from what I've read online, most people seem to take 1-2mg of MB so should I take 2-4 drops in one sitting or spread it out more evenly throughout the day? Also, should I take it in its pure form or mix it with some sort of beverage like coffee? @BrahminBoss @irrumator praetor

My Methylene Blue arrived today and I intend to administer it orally.
What would be a good routine in terms of dosage? Additionally, can/should I take it daily?

The dropper bottle contains 0.5mg per drop and from what I've read online, most people seem to take 1-2mg of MB so should I take 2-4 drops in one sitting or spread it out more evenly throughout the day? Also, should I take it in its pure form or mix it with some sort of beverage like coffee? @BrahminBoss @irrumator praetor
Thumbs Ok GIF by David Shrigley

One sitting 2-4 mg should be fine. After 10 there are MAO I effects from it. You can also apply it in the skin topically for reducing hypoxia in a particular tissue.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: irrumator praetor, BongMog, Gargantuan and 1 other person
One sitting 2-4 mg should be fine. After 10 there are MAO I effects from it. You can also apply it in the skin topically for reducing hypoxia in a particular tissue.
Would you recommend daily usage?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
what concentration are you using? 5%?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Can I topically apply it to my dick

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
Don't use with coffee cuz coffee gae

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan