Mewing Ascension (The End of Cope)

Before
Screenshot 20210809 2138322

After
Screenshot 20210809 2138472

He says he was 17 when he started mewing, and that he's 19 now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13511 and 10 others
I don't care but that looks like leanmax + finishing puberty + getting rid of selfie distortion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, Fgsfds and 9 others
2 photos with different angles and lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
eh
need more than that

It's literally just puberty plus the twink put 10 pounds of makeup on in the after pic, should count himself lucky he can titkokmaxx now

Meh this was more softmaxxing than anything but there are some changes in his jaw

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 3828, Ryan and 1 other person
There's someone behind all that airbrushing

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
leaned out
cleared his skin

muh mewing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Zoomer haircut + FaceApp Hollywood filter

Good overall progress, but most changes from mewing at 17 and for such a short period of time are going to be from improved soft tissue/facial muscle tone (larger and more tonic masseters, improved hyoid position, etc.), which is the case here.

I wouldn't say he had dramatic mewing-induced soft tissue changes either though, and the before/after is carried very hard by softmaxes like leaning out, fixing his acne, haircut, and lighting.

Have been mewing for ~12 years (since first learning about mew on OG PSL forum, like age 14?) and it absolutely is in some ways cope and in other ways, not:

As a teenager/adult - Skeletal changes to position of the maxilla or forward growth? Total cope, and if you are actually recessed get jaw surgery and/or MSE, depending on your issue.

Mild thickening of your facial bones over years? Possible and likely (Wolff's law).

Improved soft tissue profile of the lower third? Not cope and likely dramatic improvements if you're a lifelong mouthbreather.

Everyone should be passively mewing for the soft tissue improvements alone - it costs you nothing and you are guaranteed to look better.

Just avoid 1) over-hypertrophying masseters since it looks like shit, especially if you are recessed and 2) hard mewing since the exertion can strain your facial muscles and you end up with unintentional activation/hypertrophy in random, shitty muscle groups you don't want to train to be habitually active.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and SOS-Sonic
As a teenager/adult - Skeletal changes to position of the maxilla or forward growth? Total cope, and if you are actually recessed get jaw surgery and/or MSE, depending on your issue.
Well in the short term, yes it is cope. But the maxilla likely can move forward or at least upswing if one mews for years due to remodeling. Many people get more recessed as they get older due to not mewing, so it can probably work the other way around.
Just avoid 1) over-hypertrophying masseters since it looks like shit, especially if you are recessed and 2) hard mewing since the exertion can strain your facial muscles and you end up with unintentional activation/hypertrophy in random, shitty muscle groups you don't want to train to be habitually active.
I totally agree, I looked way worse when I chewed falim. Simply because most people don't lack jaw width in the first place and a bigger jaw will overpower the zygos. I personally looked worse when hard-mewing since you unavoidably activate your masseters 24/7 when you hard mew. This gave me a very bloated look and it did not speed up progress. I look way better now after soft mewing with teeth apart. My masseters have atrophied in a good way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, varbrah and Ryan
Imagine being on this site and believing mewing works past 14

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and thecel
Meh this was more softmaxxing than anything but there are some changes in his jaw
my bro why u dont post ur results by blurring eyes...ur results are the best i have ever seen close to salludon transformation tbh..giga lifefuel for mewingcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and SOS-Sonic
Well in the short term, yes it is cope. But the maxilla likely can move forward or at least upswing if one mews for years due to remodeling. Many people get more recessed as they get older due to not mewing, so it can probably work the other way around.
After your maxillary sutures mature, you can really only expect to get some forward remodeling of the inferior, dentoalveolar portion of the maxilla. That's not a really a bad thing, but it amounts to moving teeth forward a few mm at best, and it's basically useless for correcting even moderate recession.

True 'natural' forward growth of the maxilla as a unit requires growth at multiple facial sutures, resorption at others, as well as non-sutural growth/remodeling. As an adult, all you can currently do is imperfectly approximate this process by disarticulating the sutures with some form of bone-anchored expansion. MSE is currently king, but still isn't strong/rigid enough to disarticulate the more remote sutures on the upper maxilla, which is why most adult protraction cases cap out at 3mm or so.

I totally agree, I looked way worse when I chewed falim. Simply because most people don't lack jaw width in the first place and a bigger jaw will overpower the zygos. I personally looked worse when hard-mewing since you unavoidably activate your masseters 24/7 when you hard mew. This gave me a very bloated look and it did not speed up progress. I look way better now after soft mewing with teeth apart. My masseters have atrophied in a good way.
Yep, absolutely and same. Mine wouldn't atrophy so I ended up getting em botox'd, lols.

And not only does it overpower zygos, but also pushes out any existing facial fat/soft tissue which most recessedcels already have a relative abundance of due to lack of bone support in the mandible. Just end up looking fat tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and SOS-Sonic
my bro why u dont post ur results by blurring eyes...ur results are the best i have ever seen close to salludon transformation tbh..giga lifefuel for mewingcels
How old is he and how long did it take?

Did he actually get forward movement and/or upswing of the maxilla? Or was the change mostly at the mandible and chin?

I dont think there is a real bone change.He has just lost body fat and fixed acne, that's it

If I blur the eyes the transformation will not be as good because my eye area has transformed like the most. Also I didn't just mew, ive thumb pulled (as you know) but also I now do alot of belt pulling on and off the past few months when I do it its for hours a day, and lemme tell you my results now make that transformation i sent you look like a complete joke jfl. People on here will say there is no fkin way and that ive had multiple surgical procedures, probably accuse of lefort because belt pulling brings rediculous results if done correctly. Especially with the fact that im not even 2 years in, amost looks like ive had a face transplant JFL. Its brought my maxilla from the dead. I used to have to jut my jaw

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
why the ni:):)a won't post side pics

OP you accidentally logged in your alt when posting the pics

If I blur the eyes the transformation will not be as good because my eye area has transformed like the most. Also I didn't just mew, ive thumb pulled (as you know) but also I now do alot of belt pulling on and off the past few months when I do it its for hours a day, and lemme tell you my results now make that transformation i sent you look like a complete joke jfl. People on here will say there is no fkin way and that ive had multiple surgical procedures, probably accuse of lefort because belt pulling brings rediculous results if done correctly. Especially with the fact that im not even 2 years in, amost looks like ive had a face transplant JFL. Its brought my maxilla from the dead. I used to have to jut my jaw
i cant find your results where can i see it?

so belt pulling megathread? this was big on lookism but people had minimal results but curious about your experiences. I assume you've seen the gook on lookism? tag me

so belt pulling megathread? this was big on lookism but people had minimal results but curious about your experiences. I assume you've seen the gook on lookism? tag me
I did recently but I was belt pulling before that

Nd yah a megathread would be cool. Belt pulling is cheat code

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Nd yah a megathread would be cool. Belt pulling is cheat code
which kind of beltpulling u do, the one where you hang the belt or the one where you pull with your hands?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
which kind of beltpulling u do, the one where you hang the belt or the one where you pull with your hands?
I stuff in it in a cabinet then sit there for hours

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
It's literally just puberty plus the twink put 10 pounds of makeup on in the after pic, should count himself lucky he can titkokmaxx now
@ecstazy I'm Gonna Throat-Fuck You.
Open Wide!
fe64f21d464dacc5241baeaf1edb43570234c0d9283b2c956862b77199f016dd.jpg