MEWING DISPROVED

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Look
View attachment 2832216
Hyoid skin is loose which means his tongue is on the bottom palate and not upper (it means hes not mewing)
Yet he has that jaw
Suifuel for mewcels

Attachments

• 1711980911523.png
    1711980911523.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32 and dopaminebeyondfried
Damn his collegan is shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Sushifart, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Jewing works just not how you think it works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and asdvek
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, Sushifart and Tyrant
What the fuck is jewing and how does it work
Jewing is the working alternative to muh push your tongue hard on the palate. Just jam up your sutures theory. Salludon didn't even "hard mew" he was prolly jewing esp the fact he had said on a seperate forum if the underside of your chin forms a bulge or smt similar you're doing it wrong which is forms indefinetly when you push your tongue on the palate. So he was jewing:forcedsmile:

Jewing is the working alternative to muh push your tongue hard on the palate. Just jam up your sutures theory. Salludon didn't even "hard mew" he was prolly jew'd esp the fact he had said on a seperate forum if the underside of your chin forms a bulge or smt similar you're doing it wrong which is forms indefinetly when you push your tongue on the palate. So he was jewing:forcedsmile:
salludon didnt hard mew fuck that lying nigga he did it to give hope to normies, that faggot got implants
and hes like "Copers still think i got implants jfl i hard mewed" while he fucking got implants, it annoys me

salludon didnt hard mew fuck that lying nigga he did it to give hope to normies, that faggot got implants
and hes like "Copers still think i got implants jfl i hard mewed" while he fucking got implants, it annoys me
Nah but in all seriousness he didn't get implants. Implants in bumfuck no where of pakistan? You're telling me pakistan a MUSLIM country where surgeries are frowned upon somehow also have the best surgeons in the world which produced his results without looking uncanny? If you think he got surgeries can you tell me what surgeries he got

• +1
Reactions: pslSpider
Nah but in all seriousness he didn't get implants. Implants in bumfuck no where of pakistan? You're telling me pakistan a MUSLIM country where surgeries are frowned upon somehow also have the best surgeons in the world which produced his results without looking uncanny? If you think he got surgeries can you tell me what surgeries he got
Are u one of these retards
You do realise he can travel outside pakistan to get implants right
He got cheekbone + jaw implants

• +1
How old are you btw srsly ?
I heard you saying you are 13 ?
No..
You fell for the larp btw
the thread was "should i fuck prostitute im 13 years old"

Are u one of these retards
You do realise he can travel outside pakistan to get implants right
He got cheekbone + jaw implants
And afford all those surgeries in a short span of time while also being a med student which is obv expensive?

And afford all those surgeries in a short span of time while also being a med student which is obv expensive?
yes..probably inheritance money or something.

yes..probably inheritance money or something.
My nigga he lives in the village the only thing he's inheriting is a few shekels. Mfs in this forum just be parroting shit they never have their own opinions on shit

My nigga he lives in the village the only thing he's inheriting is a few shekels. Mfs in this forum just be parroting shit they never have their own opinions on shit
yeah bro hard mewing definitely gave him chico, ramirez or barrett type bones right yeah some fucking retard in pakistan can get that from leanmaxxing
u fucking retard wake up to reality
he got implants, about the money, his family could be rich, could be inheritance money. how do u know he lives in a village btw? do u think a pakistani piece of shit from some village would know what a PSL forum is, or even fucking know what google chrome is, do u think they have internet there, let alone internet good enough to let him browse the internet for so much then he randomly finds a psl forum and registers
i doubt hes living in a village, definitely got implants

• +1
yeah bro hard mewing definitely gave him chico, ramirez or barrett type bones right yeah some fucking retard in pakistan can get that from leanmaxxing
u fucking retard wake up to reality
he got implants, about the money, his family could be rich, could be inheritance money. how do u know he lives in a village btw? do u think a pakistani piece of shit from some village would know what a PSL forum is, or even fucking know what google chrome is, do u think they have internet there, let alone internet good enough to let him browse the internet for so much then he randomly finds a psl forum and registers
i doubt hes living in a village, definitely got implants
Keep coping with surgeries they will never reproduce the neurocranium growth he got

Keep coping with surgeries they will never reproduce the neurocranium growth he got
the normie coping is too strong
you believe that he hard mewed probably
keep hard mewing and end up with an assymettrical bone and do the looksmaxxes he did and end up with bones nowhere near his implants
keep coping he spent his inheritance money to go to another country and buy implants or some shit like that its not natural if his bones were that big it would be noticeable even before his transformation becaues he wasnt that fat in the first place

keep hard mewing and end up with an assymettrical bone and do the looksmaxxes he did and end up with bones nowhere near his implants
keep coping he spent his inheritance money to go to another country and buy implants or some shit like that its not natural if his bones were that big it would be noticeable even before his transformation becaues he wasnt that fat in the first place
Bra i alr said he didnt hard mew thats bullshit PSL cope jfl, if you actually understood how the bones work and were blackpilled on the neurocranium and everything else you'd see he didnt get surgery

Cooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bra i alr said he didnt hard mew thats bullshit PSL cope jfl, if you actually understood how the bones work and were blackpilled on the neurocranium and everything else you'd see he didnt get surgery
"its not natural if his bones were that big it would be noticeable even before his transformation becaues he wasnt that fat in the first place"

Cooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fuck off "dream" keep watching his minecraft shit
its not natural if his bones were that big it would be noticeable even before his transformation becaues he wasnt that fat in the first place
keep coping with mewing, you'll definitely get bones like him bro keep doing chintucks hard mewing it works bro trust me
kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Tyrant
fuck off "dream" keep watching his minecraft shit
its not natural if his bones were that big it would be noticeable even before his transformation becaues he wasnt that fat in the first place
keep coping with mewing, you'll definitely get bones like him bro keep doing chintucks hard mewing it works bro trust me
kill yourself
jfl you think my username comes off of a minecraft player

"its not natural if his bones were that big it would be noticeable even before his transformation becaues he wasnt that fat in the first place"
"if you actually understood how the bones work and were blackpilled on the neurocranium and everything else you'd see he didnt get surgery"

"if you actually understood how the bones work and were blackpilled on the neurocranium and everything else you'd see he didnt get surgery"
explain how they work then faggot

Find out yourself nigger im not your dad JFL
yeah fuck off faggot
keep denying that salludon got implants
your bones dont magically go from 0 to 100 in a few months from muh neurocranial GTFO
the normie cope is too strong

• +1
yeah fuck off faggot
keep denying that salludon got implants
your bones dont magically go from 0 to 100 in a few months from muh neurocranial GTFO
the normie cope is too strong
Muh normie cope ive been here longer than you have faggot. If you actually bothered to look into shit you wouldnt spew the autistic shit you're spewing rn. Also its over for you nigga that number of posts yet you've literally just got here

Muh normie cope ive been here longer than you have faggot. If you actually bothered to look into shit you wouldnt spew the autistic shit you're spewing rn. Also its over for you nigga that number of posts yet you've literally just got here
ur post to rep explains everything
u being here for a long time not a flex btw

ur post to rep explains everything
u being here for a long time not a flex btw
OvER if you care about post to rep in a INCEL FORUM. Mf thinks because his ratio in a hindu dindu dalit caste system is better its a flex. Also you've been here for a few months and you have that number of posts you're a PEAK rotter

OvER if you care about post to rep in a INCEL FORUM. Mf thinks because his ratio in a hindu dindu dalit caste system is better its a flex. Also you've been here for a few months and you have that number of posts you're a PEAK rotter
i dont rot
i barely use this forum
but when i do, i post a lot because i can type fast n shit
so yeah thats it

i dont rot
i barely use this forum
but when i do, i post a lot because i can type fast n shit
so yeah thats it
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE FINISHED. Nigga its been ONE MONTH and you have 3k posts?????? My ass crack you dont rot bro you might be one of the biggest rotters with that track record bro

Lmao, hard mewing did legit giving me asymmetrical bone I got X-rays done. Is it over for me or what

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
Have not noticed any physical asymmetry in my face whatsoever tho

Nothing that changed, maybe due to primarily chewing on the weaker side balanced out my muscle but now my bone is fucked

• +1
Reactions: asdvek