Mewing + k2 + d3 is gonna turn me into an ultimate lifeform

FrenchChad

FrenchChad

Ascend or Rope
I litterraly can see my jaw change weeks after weeks, people keeps telling me "Hey since june your face have changed a lot"
K2+D3 make the results litterraly ten time faster, i'm bonesmashing too and my UEE is reducing fast (i have straight eyebrows) and my cheekbones are growing well too.
I'm 15 so obviously i have a great bone elasticity which is the most important factor if we want mewing to be efficient.

I will be a chadlite in 6 months and a ultimate lifeform in 3 years.
I'm already racially superior because i'm celtic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, bigchunguslover, GigaAscender and 9 others

Last edited:
cope thread in 3 months you will find out surgerymaxx stylemaxx and frauding is the only way to ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, mfk, fibonacci and 7 others
cope thread in 3 months you will find out surgerymaxx stylemaxx and frauding is the only way to ascend
cringe emo anime pfp to imply good looks outside of the internet when you're really just a faggot incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Dystopian, JizzFarmer and 4 others
cringe emo anime pfp to imply good looks outside of the internet when you're really just a faggot incel
I mog you keep projecting that I spilled some truth on your delusion

I mog you keep projecting that I spilled some truth on your delusion
instant reply = fat sub3 incel constantly browsing this forum 24/7 on his stinky computer chair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate, Mediterranean, Tallooksmaxxer and 7 others
instant reply = fat sub3 incel constantly browsing this forum 24/7 on his stinky computer chair
You think you will become "the ultimate lifeform" = over

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
just realized you aren't even OP @Wiqfi then why are you acting like such fag

From what I've seen here, mew is cope

overdosing k2 doesnt do anything. You probably just shit it all out. Who came up with this lie? I talked to my doctor and he literally said it doesn't do anything for bones.

overdosing k2 doesnt do anything. You probably just shit it all out. Who came up with this lie? I talked to my doctor and he literally said it doesn't do anything for bones.
He was most likely a jewish doctor then

What i see is that my maxilla is doing a upswing rotation and my cheekbones ans my browridges are growing, k2 mk4 is the ultimate pubertymaxx cheatcode with hgh.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, ChristianChad, poopoohead and 3 others
it isn't if you are still undergoing puberty
Indeed.
If you are over 20 then yes mewing isn't gonna change your face a lot unless if you blast hgh.
However if you are in puberty it works extremely well.

No shit OP you're 15

Indeed.
If you are over 20 then yes mewing isn't gonna change your face a lot unless if you blast hgh.
However if you are in puberty it works extremely well.
It still does work after 21 just slower and harder gains

I litterraly can see my jaw change weeks after weeks, people keeps telling me "Hey since june your face have changed a lot"
K2+D3 make the results litterraly ten time faster, i'm bonesmashing too and my UEE is reducing fast (i have straight eyebrows) and my cheekbones are growing well too.
I'm 15 so obviously i have a great bone elasticity which is the most important factor if we want mewing to be efficient.

could you DM me progress pics? its still not completely clear but from a logical perspective k2 should make mewing gains smaller. they will make you look better, with stronger jaw line due to larger bonemass, but it should not increase bone remodeling (shape and placement of facial bones)

could you DM me progress pics? its still not completely clear but from a logical perspective k2 should make mewing gains smaller. they will make you look better, with stronger jaw line due to larger bonemass, but it should not increase bone remodeling (shape and placement of facial bones)
No sorry i don't post my face here, i'm not enough crazy.
I tried mewing with k2 and without k2 and it's day and night; i don't see how could k2 make the results faster without affecting the bone remodeling process.

What are your doses?

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
K2 increases bone plasticity.

• Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1
Well my friend i made more research and you are right, k2 increase osteoblats and inhibits osteoclats but... d3 increase osteoclasts, k2 alone won't make bone remodeling faster, but k2 AND d3 are definitely gonna do it my friend, this is probably why mewing results are so fast.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
K2 increases bone plasticity.
how do you figure this factors into mewing?
8k IU d3 and 200mcg mk7 a day.
you think one of those mixed vitmains is adequate or should I take them separately
Well my friend i made more research and you are right, k2 increase osteoblats and inhibits osteoclats but... d3 increase osteoclasts, k2 alone won't make bone remodeling faster, but k2 AND d3 are definitely gonna do it my friend, this is probably why mewing results are so fast.
thanks for sharing this, ill check it out. If its true then d3+k2+hgh would be the optimal mewing stack.

how do you figure this factors into mewing?

you think one of those mixed vitmains is adequate or should I take them separately

thanks for sharing this, ill check it out. If its true then d3+k2+hgh would be the optimal mewing stack.
Whatever, it doesn't really matter.
Yes absolutely, i'm scared to take mk677 because i don't want big ears but hgh + k2 + d3 + mewing + bonesmashing would turn most pubertycels into absolute moggers.

• +1
dropping all supplements and relying on the HGH from 20+ hour fasts give me 3times more results
and i took hundred dollar k2 and d3 supplements btw

• +1
dropping all supplements and relying on the HGH from 20+ hour fasts give me 3times more results
and i took hundred dollar k2 and d3 supplements btw
What's your experience ? Where did u buy hgh ? Age ?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Would doing both give even greater effects?
proably but i'm tired of the supplement bullshit
and i need to save u0p money for something that im plannig
that's also why im fasting i spend like 5 dollars a week now

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and FrenchChad
There is nothing more stupid than playing with your own projected image. Get yourself a life, dumbass.

Really?
I took that shit for 5-6 months at 16-17 and it didn't do shit jfl

Greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Greycel moment
What do you think about this thread? Having agreed on another Mewing perspective yesterday, it's a prevention not a solution.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
What do you think about this thread? Having agreed on another Mewing perspective yesterday, it's a prevention not a solution.
i gave up on mewing almost a year ago
and had to come up with my own methods
OP is going to wake up to some real disappointments

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
i gave up on mewing almost a year ago
and had to come up with my own methods
OP is going to wake up to some real disappointments
I will give it a chance but I will do it Intensely, if I don't get results in a year I will leave it and continue coping with it.

I will give it a chance but I will do it Intensely, if I don't get results in a year I will leave it and continue coping with it.
i just gave up on it being able to dramatically change anything
but never leave it. especially with all i know about aging
bone resorption is 70% about bone loss (bone resorption)
which is extremely exacerbated by lack of tongue support

• +1
I was referring to leaving Mewing, but not the proper posture of the tongue (Oral Posture) since they are supposed to be different things since Mewing exerts force while the natural posture does not, for a reason it is natural.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
wow dude imagine if you added red light on your balls you would mutate into jordan barett

• JFL
I mew since May 2022 and it already made huge improvements on my face, my maxilla did upswing.
Bonesmashing is even more efficient with my browridges and my supraorbitals.

Really?
I took that shit for 5-6 months at 16-17 and it didn't do shit jfl
You have to do something aside, k2+d3 alone won't dramatically change your face however k2+d3 AND mewing or bonrsmashing will make the results extremely faster.

Stopped reading at mewing

Reminder Mike mew never said bonesmashing works

Uhh celts are basically western slavs. Other than that good work.

Uhh celts are basically western slavs. Other than that good work.
The celts conquered England and took over all of Europe, and they are racially purer than the anglo-saxons/latin.
And Ireland is celt too, the chadest british island is celt isn't that a fair proof ?
There is FAR more gl peoples in France than in UK.
Thank you though.

Reminder Mike mew never said bonesmashing works
I don't rely on mike mew i do rely on Wolff's law, bonesmashing is extremely legit, my cheekbones grew a lot in the past months because of this.