Mewing + k2 + d3 is gonna turn me into an ultimate lifeform

You have to do something aside, k2+d3 alone won't dramatically change your face however k2+d3 AND mewing or bonrsmashing will make the results extremely faster.
I was also bonesmashing my browridge and zygos with steel and it only changed the soft tissue, no bone changes

I'm wondering if it's bone changes or do does fat soluble Vitamins reduce facial water weight and Estrogen

I'm wondering if it's bone changes or do does fat soluble Vitamins reduce facial water weight and Estrogen
It's bone changes, i'm sure at 100% there is no hesitation possible : my bone structure is changing, i was boneless before and now i'm not.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
It's bone changes, i'm sure at 100% there is no hesitation possible : my bone structure is changing, i was boneless before and now i'm not.
Pics?

I don't show my face here but you can trust me, anyway k2 increase osteoblasts and osteoblasts are the cells which makes new bones, so obviously...

I don't show my face here but you can trust me, anyway k2 increase osteoblasts and osteoblasts are the cells which makes new bones, so obviously...
im trustworthy

Whatever, it doesn't really matter.
Yes absolutely, i'm scared to take mk677 because i don't want big ears but hgh + k2 + d3 + mewing + bonesmashing would turn most pubertycels into absolute moggers.
Ran mk multiple times in past 3 years, no growth of ears

i just gave up on it being able to dramatically change anything
but never leave it. especially with all i know about aging
bone resorption is 70% about bone loss (bone resorption)
which is extremely exacerbated by lack of tongue support
Arent u supossed to be on tradingview

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Ran mk multiple times in past 3 years, no growth of ears
It is a risk that i can't take, i can't afford surgeries and bigger ears would prevent me from becoming the chad i deserve to be.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and sasha777
i just gave up on it being able to dramatically change anything
but never leave it. especially with all i know about aging
bone resorption is 70% about bone loss (bone resorption)
which is extremely exacerbated by lack of tongue support
it's over 💀 datboijj gave up 💀

it's over 💀 datboijj gave up 💀

Ben Feldman GIF by Superstore

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I used mk7 and i didn't noticed any hair loss.
And anyway, you can't escape the norwood reaper.
Can you tell me the difference between mk4 and mk7? Are either of them more effective or does it not matter?

Thanks

Can you tell me the difference between mk4 and mk7? Are either of them more effective or does it not matter?

Thanks
Mk7 turns into mk4 into the blood anyway, mk4 is supposed to be a bit more effective.

• +1
Reactions: latino_
I litterraly can see my jaw change weeks after weeks, people keeps telling me "Hey since june your face have changed a lot"
K2+D3 make the results litterraly ten time faster, i'm bonesmashing too and my UEE is reducing fast (i have straight eyebrows) and my cheekbones are growing well too.
I'm 15 so obviously i have a great bone elasticity which is the most important factor if we want mewing to be efficient.

I will be a chadlite in 6 months and a ultimate lifeform in 3 years.
I'm already racially superior because i'm celtic.
yeah i do this i noticed the change also do fish oil for brain clarity and sleep 8 hours a day and caffeine maxx and nictine maxx for mental tasks

This guy will probably say his dick fell off after taking 1 pill of fin holy placebo

• JFL
Reactions: wsada