Microbiotamaxx 20 day conclusion [High IQcels GTFIH]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Disclaimer: I began this microbiota study of mine with little hope of it working. I anticipated placebo effects, I anticipated the study to be inconclusive. I also wanted the study to prove I was right so there is some bias in this study which I will declare.

WARNING LONG POST

Within a week there were slight effects but I believe this was down to placebo. After 10 days my inhibition was substantially lower. Normally I would have to utilize alcohol or other drugs to socialize. I was able to use a smaller amount of alcohol to achieve the same level of socialization.

I felt it would be a waste to not utilize all avenues of NTmaxxing so I began to conduct exposure theory knowing it would reduce the legitimacy of my study. I have trialed exposure theory before and it didn't lower my inhib however using both has lowered my inhib. Reducing the amount of autism bacteria doesn't make you directly NT as you will still conduct yourself in a similar fashion but you have the opportunity to attempt to rewire the brain and force it to recalibrate.

After 15 days I have suffered mood swings (not something that occurs to me frequently) as my personality began to mature into something that resembles an adult persona. My logical process and ability to understand others have improved. It has allowed me to better navigate the social chess board.
As it currently stands,at circa 20 days I feel very differently to how I felt 20 days prior. The side effects inckude reduced abdominal bloating, more facial bloating (my thoughts are that abdominal bloat decreases facial bloat if blood volume remains constant) but this may be due to lifestyle choices.

If I were to quantify the improvement I would say:
+30-50% less inhib.
+15-25% less sperglike tendencies

The sperglike tendencies improvement may not seem significant but it helps improve your ability to socialize with the opposite sex 1 out of 5 times which is enough to ascend (those who know me better can confirm I have had opportunities to ascend but I am not a degenerate).
The lower inhib was a pleasant surpise. I didn't expect it to plummet. While it isn't consistently lowered, it is lowered 60-70% of the time. Some things are too hard wired into the brain to be changed so quickly.

I will be investing more financial resources into this study. Tomorrow I will repeat this cycle.

If the 2nd cycle works. I'll continue it for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and tallcel
Good heavens if this works it would be big news.

The sperglike tendencies improvement may not seem significant but it helps improve your ability to socialize with the opposite sex 1 out of 5 times
This is true, no woman will put up more than 0 sperglike moment if she has 98594589894839 NT men drooling for her

Disclaimer: I began this microbiota study of mine with little hope of it working. I anticipated placebo effects, I anticipated the study to be inconclusive. I also wanted the study to prove I was right so there is some bias in this study which I will declare.

WARNING LONG POST

Within a week there were slight effects but I believe this was down to placebo. After 10 days my inhibition was substantially lower. Normally I would have to utilize alcohol or other drugs to socialize. I was able to use a smaller amount of alcohol to achieve the same level of socialization.

I felt it would be a waste to not utilize all avenues of NTmaxxing so I began to conduct exposure theory knowing it would reduce the legitimacy of my study. I have trialed exposure theory before and it didn't lower my inhib however using both has lowered my inhib. Reducing the amount of autism bacteria doesn't make you directly NT as you will still conduct yourself in a similar fashion but you have the opportunity to attempt to rewire the brain and force it to recalibrate.

After 15 days I have suffered mood swings (not something that occurs to me frequently) as my personality began to mature into something that resembles an adult persona. My logical process and ability to understand others have improved. It has allowed me to better navigate the social chess board.
As it currently stands,at circa 20 days I feel very differently to how I felt 20 days prior. The side effects inckude reduced abdominal bloating, more facial bloating (my thoughts are that abdominal bloat decreases facial bloat if blood volume remains constant) but this may be due to lifestyle choices.

If I were to quantify the improvement I would say:
+30-50% less inhib.
+15-25% less sperglike tendencies

The sperglike tendencies improvement may not seem significant but it helps improve your ability to socialize with the opposite sex 1 out of 5 times which is enough to ascend (those who know me better can confirm I have had opportunities to ascend but I am not a degenerate).
The lower inhib was a pleasant surpise. I didn't expect it to plummet. While it isn't consistently lowered, it is lowered 60-70% of the time. Some things are too hard wired into the brain to be changed so quickly.

I will be investing more financial resources into this study. Tomorrow I will repeat this cycle.

If the 2nd cycle works. I'll continue it for the rest of my life.

This is all anecdotal lol... Doesnt have any scientific value at all TBH NGL.

Not tryna be rude, its just facts lol

This is so funny.

Very high IQ. Do you think the results will remain off-cycle? I'm interested to know where to get microbiota myself.

where are you getting this bacteria from
you just swallowing some NT friend's spit every day?

where are you getting this bacteria from
you just swallowing some NT friend's spit every day?

Just have people spit in your mouth theory

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
How do you do this???

Good heavens if this works it would be big news.

This is true, no woman will put up more than 0 sperglike moment if she has 98594589894839 NT men drooling for her
Try brocolli sprouts srs.

So what did you buy/use? Sounds like placebo.

:feelswow: Too high IQ for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back