Minors on looksmax.org

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
U niggas cant even peak in highschool, or live a full childhood. U let scrawny kids ur age and whatever else take away ur NTness and brain development . Cant take nobody under 18 here seriously, only after 18/graduating life gets serious. Before that everything is so extremely simple and easy, i cant imagine finding this site as a child, nobody expects u to figure out the shit on here before youre 18 💀🤣

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lirevk, Staceymaxxing, reek and 19 others
Girls under 18 dont give a fuck about looks, ggs if ur already looksmaxxing as a minor u must have something horrendus about you

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, AspiringMogger, Lyxguxx and 5 others
Stop bullying me I'm turning 16 tomorrow 😡

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, justropemaxbro, halloweed and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, skkrrrtcantdo, datboijj and 4 others
Okay congrats to you for being over 18

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, datboijj, halloweed and 3 others
bro im 12 should I leave

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and try2beme
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, datboijj, PsychoH and 5 others
Point and laugh people, point and laugh
random little girls interact with my insta more than anything. They shamelessly throw themselves at anyone because theyre too young to understand pride/ controlling their image. I deadass be removing these recessed goblinas who throw themselves at every man who is remotely their type on insta

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Girls under 18 dont give a fuck about looks, ggs if ur already looksmaxxing as a minor u must have something horrendus about you
I’m 15 I’ve failed 5 talking stages already

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and try2beme
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie and reek

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
random little girls interact with my insta more than anything. They shamelessly throw themselves at anyone because theyre too young to understand pride/ controlling their image. I deadass be removing these recessed goblinas who throw themselves at every man who is remotely their type on insta
Then try fucking one of them

• JFL
How to have an nt insta? What to post and how to set it up

I am 17, is that chill?

U niggas cant even peak in highschool, or live a full childhood. U let scrawny kids ur age and whatever else take away ur NTness and brain development . Cant take nobody under 18 here seriously, only after 18/graduating life gets serious. Before that everything is so extremely simple and easy, i cant imagine finding this site as a child, nobody expects u to figure out the shit on here before youre 18 💀🤣
newsflash faggot, i'm in my 20s but a lot of shit here is crucial to stumble upon as soon as possible

have fun heightmaxxing at 45

How to have an nt insta? What to post and how to set it up
Literally just selfies and random cool stuff and your hobbies physique pets friend(s)

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
newsflash faggot, i'm in my 20s but a lot of shit here is crucial to stumble upon as soon as possible

have fun heightmaxxing at 45
🤡 you dont need a forum u need good parents and education

• +1
Literally just selfies and random cool stuff and your hobbies physique pets friend(s)
But how does the insta etiquette work like liking posts and viewing stories and shit

And following ppl ect how to seem nt?

And what to post on insta stories

🤡 you dont need a forum u need good parents and education
let's see what good parents and education will do for you when you're getting absolutely clowned on for being 5'8'' at the club

But how does the insta etiquette work like liking posts and viewing stories and shit

And following ppl ect how to seem nt?

And what to post on insta stories
No need to overthink half ppl on insta or more are goofballs doing some bullshit. Dont follow way too many people compared to ur followers. Dont follow bots. Dont follow indians. Follow attractive people, similar interests, same race, same area, same school/uni, same fashion and unfollow if they take too long to follow make. Mutuals of mutuals is law they will almost always follow you

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and n9wiff
let's see what good parents and education will do for you when you're getting absolutely clowned on for being 5'8'' at the club
Sounds like a you problem height is the easiest thing to be educated on as a youngin

• +1
people come here to solve their ''them'' problems dumbass holy shit
Fuck off, i didnt come here to debate a specific point thats bothering your manlet rage

Fuck off, i didnt come here to debate a specific point thats bothering your manlet rage
are you a female lmfao

all you do is complain

don't begin on manlet rage when you constantly sound like you're on your period

are you a female lmfao

all you do is complain

don't begin on manlet rage when you constantly sound like you're on your period
Periodtt short king 💅

Stop bullying me I'm turning 16 tomorrow 😡

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wsada and try2beme
did you turn 18 yesterday?
also yeah almost everyone is here because they had a shit life jfl, not just minors

No need to overthink half ppl on insta or more are goofballs doing some bullshit. Dont follow way too many people compared to ur followers. Dont follow bots. Dont follow indians. Follow attractive people, similar interests, same race, same area, same school/uni, same fashion and unfollow if they take too long to follow make. Mutuals of mutuals is law they will almost always follow you
How do stories work and shit? Like would i seem weird if i liked a girls story or smth

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and iblamejews
Periodtt short king 💅
and then you ask their height and they claim 5'10-6foot which means 5'8''to5'10''

been here long enough to know this game

• JFL
and then you ask their height and they claim 5'10-6foot which means 5'8''to5'10''

been here long enough to know this game
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looksmaxxing now is an investment for the future.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back