Misconception about Asian girls preferences in men [a lecture about east Asian beauty standards]

Wow, you magically went from "i'm subhuman" to "nigga i'm tall, blonde and with light eyes, i mog" wasn't you short and complaining about your height? Wtf
Btw i saw his face and no, i'm sorry but videos on imgur can't be photoshopped and he looks 100% white. Cope.
if his only cope is that he's white. when he's not. then its over.

and no im 6'2

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, It'snotover and Deleted member 18840

and no im 6'2
Larp more you are 5ft8 and made threads about it. The only one faceapping and send 1/3 of his face is you. Cringe. @ropemax look at this racist retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ropemax

and no im 6'2
That guy is 6psl jfl and you said many times that you are 5'8 and you even talked about LL, send a pic of your body to prove that you are 188 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
That guy is 6psl jfl and you said many times that you are 5'8 and you even talked about LL, send a pic of your body to prove that you are 188 jfl
race > height > face

6psl wont save his race and height.

hence why he's still on this forum at supposedly 6PSL

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
race > height > face

6psl wont save his race and height.

hence why he's still on this forum at supposedly 6PSL
Height> face? You didn't learn nothing from this website. Nothing. And this guy is also 183, aka 6ft and 6psl with a white pheno. Your words Doesn't makes sense

Height> face? You didn't learn nothing from this website. Nothing. And this guy is also 183, aka 6ft and 6psl with a white pheno. Your words Doesn't makes sense
yes i did learn a lot from this site

and hes not, hes admitted he was a manlet before. and hes not white lol hes indian/arab and a manlet. stop coping

Arvid posted this video where korean foids get wet by a pale blonde model

then we get this in the comments of the thread

lmao these guys who are ethnic, dark skin, dark hair. think they mog this pale white blonde guy for appeal to korean girls

The bar for men in asia is very low. are you white? are you blonde? do you have blue eyes? are you really pale? are you model tier good looking? are you tall?

That's less than 0.01% of this forum, so sure the bar is very low:feelswhat:

You guys dont realize. they are racist as fuck to ethnics. nigga thinks some arab indian manlet streegereturn mogs a pale blonde model white guy in korea:ROFLMAO: that model guy is literally exactly their ideal. streegereturn being ethnic and dark and bearded is the exact opposite of what they want.

is it really that much easier? are you a pale blonde blue eyes tall white model?

What they portray in anime:
View attachment 1821523

The type of guys asian/korean girls simp over:
View attachment 1821525
View attachment 1821526

notice a pattern here?

They common thing in these countries is they value youthful features. the entire of asian beauty standards is focused on youth. and theres nothing that fits their beauty standards more than being pale and being blonde

It's hard to understand or get used to because in the west we're used to dimorphic things being the most attractive. dark hair, tan, beards etc..

over there its the opposite. they like light hair, light skin, no beard. it generally follows the appearance of youth that is appreciated

even it took me like 8 months to finally drill this through my skull after my western beauty standard conditioning.

ive sent pics of guys i wanna look like to asian girls in the past

i sent a guy with blue eyes, dark hair, tan. and theyd say shit like ew no. or basically say thats not their type.

then theyd send me some nerdy pale white guy with dirty blonde hair who looks like hes dying hes so pale and some faggot haircut and no beard.
most people in UK would laugh at that guy but to them its ideal

also this isnt to say white guys with darker hair couldnt succeed there because they definitely will. this is just the ideal. and u should learn about their beauty standards before u go there

Here's the history and reasoning behind these skin colour beauty standards

he can have those dirty chinks. i wont lose any sleep.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
yes i did learn a lot from this site

and hes not, hes admitted he was a manlet before. and hes not white lol hes indian/arab and a manlet. stop coping
Explain me why many lanklets rot here. I'm interested. On average men between 175 and 180cm have better faces and proportions, you can't deny this. With your logic somerhalder is a manlet too, he is just 176cm:forcedsmile: Poor guy, he must be a vergin permarotter. Indeed streege is arab but he looks 100% white and is 6psl with a prince pheno, you are coping too hard. He said to me that he is 6ft btw.

Explain me why many lanklets rot here. I'm interested. On average men between 175 and 180cm have better faces and proportions, you can't deny this. With your logic somerhalder is a manlet too, he is just 176cm:forcedsmile: Poor guy, he must be a vergin permarotter. Indeed streege is arab but he looks 100% white and is 6psl with a prince pheno, you are coping too hard. He said to me that he is 6ft btw.
he doesnt look 100% white because he isnt white

he will never be a white man no matter how much he wants to be muh prince cope:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
1. white - 385-30=355
2. mixed race - 256-11=245
3. latino - 155-90=65
4. asian - 180-148=32
5. black - 129-141=-12
6. middle eastern - 84-167=-83
7. indian - 61-270=-209

@StreegeReturn thats why ur still on this forum

he doesnt look 100% white because he isnt white

he will never be a white man no matter how much he wants to be muh prince cope:ROFLMAO:
Do you really think that women won't fuck a 6psl chadlite with chad potential just because he isn't genetically white while this guy looks LIKE but much better a white man? He had an ltr with a stacy, keep coping

Post someone who is peak appeal in Asia. Just be white with porcelain white skin like this?
Images   2022 08 14T003245915
Images   2022 08 14T003724445
Images   2022 08 14T003747323

• +1
they like dark hair too if you're pale enough

Well good luck, just hope he doesn't turn out to be a future r/hapas moderator like @Jamesothy's son will be
My son will easily cuck someone like you? The type of dude who will have your cortisol through the roof. B*tch boy.

• +1
Good luck bro. Altho, the guy in the video does look a bit like a cuck.

its ideal for asian women. But tbh, I wouldn't recommend looking like that in any other countries.

• +1
so they like more pretty faces, makeup, long hair... skinny or muscle? am i missing anything?
Just prettyboy features in general. You rarely ever see an asian girl with a RTT guy. They will usually go for unthreatening nerdy prettyboys aka @Xangsane

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17829

Arvid posted this video where korean foids get wet by a pale blonde model

then we get this in the comments of the thread

lmao these guys who are ethnic, dark skin, dark hair. think they mog this pale white blonde guy for appeal to korean girls

The bar for men in asia is very low. are you white? are you blonde? do you have blue eyes? are you really pale? are you model tier good looking? are you tall?

That's less than 0.01% of this forum, so sure the bar is very low:feelswhat:

You guys dont realize. they are racist as fuck to ethnics. nigga thinks some arab indian manlet streegereturn mogs a pale blonde model white guy in korea:ROFLMAO: that model guy is literally exactly their ideal. streegereturn being ethnic and dark and bearded is the exact opposite of what they want.

is it really that much easier? are you a pale blonde blue eyes tall white model?

What they portray in anime:
View attachment 1821523

The type of guys asian/korean girls simp over:
View attachment 1821525
View attachment 1821526

notice a pattern here?

They common thing in these countries is they value youthful features. the entire of asian beauty standards is focused on youth. and theres nothing that fits their beauty standards more than being pale and being blonde

It's hard to understand or get used to because in the west we're used to dimorphic things being the most attractive. dark hair, tan, beards etc..

over there its the opposite. they like light hair, light skin, no beard. it generally follows the appearance of youth that is appreciated

even it took me like 8 months to finally drill this through my skull after my western beauty standard conditioning.

ive sent pics of guys i wanna look like to asian girls in the past

i sent a guy with blue eyes, dark hair, tan. and theyd say shit like ew no. or basically say thats not their type.

then theyd send me some nerdy pale white guy with dirty blonde hair who looks like hes dying hes so pale and some faggot haircut and no beard.
most people in UK would laugh at that guy but to them its ideal

also this isnt to say white guys with darker hair couldnt succeed there because they definitely will. this is just the ideal. and u should learn about their beauty standards before u go there

Here's the history and reasoning behind these skin colour beauty standards

when did u go so low bro

@bwrauycnee why this ugly racist of op keeps tagging me, while we don’t even live in the same plane of existence just looks wise, let alone the rest. Man i hate racists and they are usually the biggest losers. Rejected by his own women and
Had to flew to some wasteland
Koreans in awe of an ethnic’s beauty. Being Chad or Stacy throws racism out the door.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
Just prettyboy features in general. You rarely ever see an asian girl with a RTT guy. They will usually go for unthreatening nerdy prettyboys aka @Xangsane
Many Westernized ones do. Women are conformist and impressionable by nature. They’ll just do what the environment leads them to

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 17829
Many Westernized ones do. Women are conformist and impressionable by nature. They’ll just do what the environment leads them to
hmmmm... i agree with that guy that their preference is unthreatening prettyboys. opposite of RTT. you think their preference changes slightly if they move to the west?

also ive heard some asian girls tell me their friends like kpop. but they themselves prefer more manly men

but i still agree they probably mean manly by being white facial features, tall. but still prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Some do, but it is less common

• +1
Some do, but it is less common
why do you think they prefer that prettyboy untimindating type look compared to white women who prefer a dark triad dark lookz manly man?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

Asian women seem to prefer prettyboys well into their 30s and 40s.

I'm okay with noodle Asian women if she's northeast or Central Asian. @Chadeep

• Woah
Asian women seem to prefer prettyboys well into their 30s and 40s.

I'm okay with noodle Asian women if she's northeast or Central Asian. @Chadeep
I saw a look alike of you today

• JFL
that white dude would be incel in the west

Where? How did he look like, what was his height? Did he mog me?
German restaurant. 5ft10, tan skin, blue eyes, brown hair with glasses. Prettyboy features. Only difference is his midface is a bit shorter

• +1
German restaurant. 5ft10, tan skin, blue eyes, brown hair with glasses. Prettyboy features. Only difference is his midface is a bit shorter
Do you live in Germany?
Did he look more European than me? Was he with anyone?
He definitely sounds like he mogs me because you said he has a shorter midface than me. I would like to know if he framemogged me (I'm a mesomorph with wide shoulders).

How hard we’re you eyeing him up to analyze his midface jfl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Xangsane
Do you live in Germany?
Did he look more European than me? Was he with anyone?
He definitely sounds like he mogs me because you said he has a shorter midface than me. I would like to know if he framemogged me (I'm a mesomorph with wide shoulders).
you look equally white tbh. his frame was alright. Very average.

• +1
How hard we’re you eyeing him up to analyze his midface jfl?
It only took me a second.

And he was walking around my area serving food, so I saw him many times.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
you look equally white tbh. his frame was alright. Very average.
Were you in Germany or Dubai? If this was in Dubai, I wonder if he's related to me (he could be Syrian).

Were you in Germany or Dubai? If this was in Dubai, I wonder if he's related to me (he could be Syrian).
No, I'm in germany rn.

Altho, tbh his coloring was a bit different, he had more orange undertones.

• So Sad
No, I'm in germany rn.

Altho, tbh his coloring was a bit different, he had more orange undertones.
There's still a slight possibility he could be Syrian, because there are so many in Germany.
What are my undertones?

yeah, early 20s guy with good collagen
If you ever meet him again, tell him that his half Arab twin who lives in England feels FWHRmogged by him.
What do you rate him?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and johncruz12345
There's still a slight possibility he could be Syrian, because there are so many in Germany.
What are my undertones?
Honestly idk what your undertones are, your just tanned.

• +1
If you ever meet him again, tell him that his half Arab twin who lives in England feels FWHRmogged by him.
What do you rate him?
Maybe, I will. I'm going to go to that restaurant soon.

• JFL
Honestly idk what your undertones are, your just tanned.
His undertones are like thom strjd.

It was an outdoor restaurant near a lake, so he had tanner undertones.

• +1
His undertones are like thom strjd.

It was an outdoor restaurant near a lake, so he had tanner undertones.
My undertones are nowhere near that level. Mine are just olive.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345