Misconception about Asian girls preferences in men [a lecture about east Asian beauty standards]

My undertones are nowhere near that level. Mine are just olive.
yes your undertones are olive, that was the word I was looking for.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Cage at you acting like @fucclife wouldn’t have the entire country on a leash, you must have not seen him.
na bro, im a manlet ethnic with dark skin and black hair bro

:lul:

lmao these guys who are ethnic, dark skin, dark hair. think they mog this pale white blonde guy for appeal to korean girls
CheerfulAdolescentEasternglasslizard size restricted 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
My son will easily cuck someone like you? The type of dude who will have your cortisol through the roof. B*tch boy.
Yes your framelet hapa manlet ER son will definitely mog my 6'2 eurasian ass. Keep crying for me nigga

Arvid posted this video where korean foids get wet by a pale blonde model

then we get this in the comments of the thread

lmao these guys who are ethnic, dark skin, dark hair. think they mog this pale white blonde guy for appeal to korean girls

The bar for men in asia is very low. are you white? are you blonde? do you have blue eyes? are you really pale? are you model tier good looking? are you tall?

That's less than 0.01% of this forum, so sure the bar is very low:feelswhat:

You guys dont realize. they are racist as fuck to ethnics. nigga thinks some arab indian manlet streegereturn mogs a pale blonde model white guy in korea:ROFLMAO: that model guy is literally exactly their ideal. streegereturn being ethnic and dark and bearded is the exact opposite of what they want.

is it really that much easier? are you a pale blonde blue eyes tall white model?

What they portray in anime:
View attachment 1821523

The type of guys asian/korean girls simp over:
View attachment 1821525
View attachment 1821526

notice a pattern here?

They common thing in these countries is they value youthful features. the entire of asian beauty standards is focused on youth. and theres nothing that fits their beauty standards more than being pale and being blonde

It's hard to understand or get used to because in the west we're used to dimorphic things being the most attractive. dark hair, tan, beards etc..

over there its the opposite. they like light hair, light skin, no beard. it generally follows the appearance of youth that is appreciated

even it took me like 8 months to finally drill this through my skull after my western beauty standard conditioning.

ive sent pics of guys i wanna look like to asian girls in the past

i sent a guy with blue eyes, dark hair, tan. and theyd say shit like ew no. or basically say thats not their type.

then theyd send me some nerdy pale white guy with dirty blonde hair who looks like hes dying hes so pale and some faggot haircut and no beard.
most people in UK would laugh at that guy but to them its ideal

also this isnt to say white guys with darker hair couldnt succeed there because they definitely will. this is just the ideal. and u should learn about their beauty standards before u go there

Here's the history and reasoning behind these skin colour beauty standards

agree in terms of mainstream dimorphism is not peak popularity in Asia, but I've heard of high class Asian foids liking ethnic and Turkish guys with fuckboy vibe too.

that's why it's hard to solve arw noodles all just racist, or is it the MORE popular look is non dimorphic? why I am less sure that theyr not just pure racist (thanks to their self hate and their mums self hate) is that Asian men USED to be somewhat dimorphic, obv not like an ethnic, but like white guys, the whole super estrogenic Asian Male is only last 20 years, so in their dna, some must like dimorphism, meaning if that's true they would like ethnics (and yeah I dont mean noggas like @Curry Suicide or @FailedNormieManlet , I mean GL, caucasian looking dimorphic ethnics)

@danielwu

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
Yes your framelet hapa manlet ER son will definitely mog my 6'2 eurasian ass. Keep crying for me nigga
Framelet manlet? What do you know about the boys genes?

Anyways, he'll be more masculine than you with the way he acts. Women will find him more attractive no matter what. You're a timid sissy.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Framelet manlet? What do you know about the boys genes?

Anyways, he'll be more masculine than you with the way he acts. Women will find him more attractive no matter what. You're a timid sissy.
I know because he'll be just like his father.

JFL, yeah a seamaxxing LTN white guy and a jungle gook are going to produce an attractive son.

I know because he'll be just like his father.

JFL, yeah a seamaxxing LTN white guy and a jungle gook are going to produce an attractive son.
Just like his father? I've always been attractive to women. All kinds of women. Never was unable get a woman whom I was acquainted with that I wanted. And my frame is big enough. The boy's mother is Northern Chinese, not SEA. What kind of gook are you?

How much you think you can understand about a person just from being on an internet forurum? Autistic little dweeb.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
agree in terms of mainstream dimorphism is not peak popularity in Asia, but I've heard of high class Asian foids liking ethnic and Turkish guys with fuckboy vibe too.

that's why it's hard to solve arw noodles all just racist, or is it the MORE popular look is non dimorphic? why I am less sure that theyr not just pure racist (thanks to their self hate and their mums self hate) is that Asian men USED to be somewhat dimorphic, obv not like an ethnic, but like white guys, the whole super estrogenic Asian Male is only last 20 years, so in their dna, some must like dimorphism, meaning if that's true they would like ethnics (and yeah I dont mean noggas like @Curry Suicide or @FailedNormieManlet , I mean GL, caucasian looking dimorphic ethnics)

@danielwu
they dont like turkish or arabs lol.

Just like his father? I've always been attractive to women.
Yeah that's why you had to marry a gook :lul:
Better homeschool the kid and include blackpillology in his curriculum before he goes ER

asian girls are 1 lower than white girls

asian men are like 4 lower than white men.

durastic smv boost going there as a white man
JFLLLLL will you look at this :lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i made a post about u cumskin. Hope you like it. Keep crying. Your face is already wrinkly and saggy enough, maybe crying can cause ur face to bloat a little to help uout :feelswhy::ogre::ROFLMAO:

Yeah that's why you had to marry a gook :lul:
Better homeschool the kid and include blackpillology in his curriculum before he goes ER
I married one because that's what I've always liked the most. They're hotter than white girls physically/aesthetically.

• +1
I married one because that's what I've always liked the most. They're hotter than white girls physically/aesthetically.
Yeah having a maxilla flatter than their body is very 'hot'.

I don't understand how one can be blackpilled and not only breed with a gook but also get married, jfl.

Yeah having a maxilla flatter than their body is very 'hot'.

I don't understand how one can be blackpilled and not only breed with a gook but also get married, jfl.
I'm not blackpilled. And I don't care about maxillas or whatever. All I care about is hot or not. Proportion and attractiveness. People with excellent features can be ugly as sh*t but retards here will still fawn over them.

@danielwu
Not about racist at all when it comes to what asian girls think of attractiveness in men. They just like the fem boys looking, if you actually dig inside their entertainment business, all popular celebs born after the 90s in china and korea, they are mostly facially feminine looking and with skinny muscly body type (like tall and skinny with 6 packs).
Not at all related to racist when it comes to dating. Just not exactly the same as western which is normal. Understand it will be harder for westerner to comprehend this.

• +1

Arvid posted this video where korean foids get wet by a pale blonde model

then we get this in the comments of the thread

The bar for men in asia is very low. are you white? are you blonde? do you have blue eyes? are you really pale? are you model tier good looking? are you tall?

That's less than 0.01% of this forum, so sure the bar is very low:feelswhat:

You guys dont realize. they are racist as fuck to ethnics. nigga thinks some arab indian manlet streegereturn mogs a pale blonde model white guy in korea:ROFLMAO: that model guy is literally exactly their ideal. streegereturn being ethnic and dark and bearded is the exact opposite of what they want.

is it really that much easier? are you a pale blonde blue eyes tall white model?

What they portray in anime:
View attachment 1821523

The type of guys asian/korean girls simp over:
View attachment 1821525
View attachment 1821526

notice a pattern here?

They common thing in these countries is they value youthful features. the entire of asian beauty standards is focused on youth. and theres nothing that fits their beauty standards more than being pale and being blonde

It's hard to understand or get used to because in the west we're used to dimorphic things being the most attractive. dark hair, tan, beards etc..

over there its the opposite. they like light hair, light skin, no beard. it generally follows the appearance of youth that is appreciated

even it took me like 8 months to finally drill this through my skull after my western beauty standard conditioning.

ive sent pics of guys i wanna look like to asian girls in the past

i sent a guy with blue eyes, dark hair, tan. and theyd say shit like ew no. or basically say thats not their type.

then theyd send me some nerdy pale white guy with dirty blonde hair who looks like hes dying hes so pale and some faggot haircut and no beard.
most people in UK would laugh at that guy but to them its ideal

also this isnt to say white guys with darker hair couldnt succeed there because they definitely will. this is just the ideal. and u should learn about their beauty standards before u go there

Here's the history and reasoning behind these skin colour beauty standards

not a single word but here is my video reaction to arvids link to imitate the guys move in the video :oops:

• JFL
The problem with this thread is that you assume dark = more dimorphic.

Dsrk features are feminine, female-dimorphic, etc. Blond is more mssculine snd becoming of a man.

Asian women like these men because they are ultra-masc, while men prefer Asian because they are ultra femme.

It has nothing to do with culture. You'll see the same pattern in Latin America. Women there go for blond men, men go for the most "indigenous" (and therefore Asian) looking women.

In the West blond men mog darker men and are sought after for their sperm. They outcompete all other phenoz at the sperm bank.

tBWIkzA.gif

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world." When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.