Misconception about Asian girls preferences in men [a lecture about east Asian beauty standards]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Arvid posted this video where korean foids get wet by a pale blonde model

then we get this in the comments of the thread

hes a model looks like a cuck mogvictim
lmao these guys who are ethnic, dark skin, dark hair. think they mog this pale white blonde guy for appeal to korean girls

cage. the bar for men in asia is very low innit
The bar for men in asia is very low. are you white? are you blonde? do you have blue eyes? are you really pale? are you model tier good looking? are you tall?

That's less than 0.01% of this forum, so sure the bar is very low:feelswhat:

@StreegeReturn move to Korea and your perception of yourself might finally match the societies opinion of you.
You guys dont realize. they are racist as fuck to ethnics. nigga thinks some arab indian manlet streegereturn mogs a pale blonde model white guy in korea:ROFLMAO: that model guy is literally exactly their ideal. streegereturn being ethnic and dark and bearded is the exact opposite of what they want.
Christ its so much easier in korea . I would move there if money & language barrier wasn't a issue tbh.
Asians are so much hotter than whites as well tbh.
is it really that much easier? are you a pale blonde blue eyes tall white model?

What they portray in anime:

The type of guys asian/korean girls simp over:

notice a pattern here?

They common thing in these countries is they value youthful features. the entire of asian beauty standards is focused on youth. and theres nothing that fits their beauty standards more than being pale and being blonde

It's hard to understand or get used to because in the west we're used to dimorphic things being the most attractive. dark hair, tan, beards etc..

over there its the opposite. they like light hair, light skin, no beard. it generally follows the appearance of youth that is appreciated

even it took me like 8 months to finally drill this through my skull after my western beauty standard conditioning.

ive sent pics of guys i wanna look like to asian girls in the past

i sent a guy with blue eyes, dark hair, tan. and theyd say shit like ew no. or basically say thats not their type.

then theyd send me some nerdy pale white guy with dirty blonde hair who looks like hes dying hes so pale and some faggot haircut and no beard.
most people in UK would laugh at that guy but to them its ideal

also this isnt to say white guys with darker hair couldnt succeed there because they definitely will. this is just the ideal. and u should learn about their beauty standards before u go there

Here's the history and reasoning behind these skin colour beauty standards

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard, datboijj and 12 others
Why would you want to attract chinks? They look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, SubhumanCurrycel, lordgandy2000 and 11 others
hair colour doesn't matter to them you just need to look youthful

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
And SEA/ northeast asians will take any white guy irl. jfl at you falling for the I showed them pics of men :soy: cope.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and LooksOrDeath
Would u ever follow through and move

And SEA/ northeast asians will take any white guy irl. jfl at you falling for the I showed them pics of men :soy: cope.
well yeah. but im just being specific about their exact preferences

well yeah. but im just being specific about their exact preferences
Any guy who meets their exact preferences does not need to move to SEA to get laid.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Asian girls are as high smv as white girls, maybe higher in degen primitve UK

asian girls are 1 lower than white girls

asian men are like 4 lower than white men.

durastic smv boost going there as a white man

Any guy who meets their exact preferences does not need to move to SEA to get laid.
what are u talking about?

this phenotype/colouring isnt ideal in the west so a guy with this pheno should move to SEA/east asia to get laid/easier dating life

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
what are u talking about?

this phenotype/colouring isnt ideal in the west so a guy with this pheno should move to SEA/east asia to get laid/easier dating life
genuinely delusional user

a blonde pale cutecel is near peak jb appeal

You're telling me that above desc guy would be incel in the west? 🤡

• +1
Reactions: Legendarywristcel
genuinely delusional user

a blonde pale cutecel is near peak jb appeal

You're telling me that above desc guy would be incel in the west? 🤡
if he wasnt model tier facially, yes

no for the avg woman a pale blonde guy is not what they want. many studies proves western women prefer white men with a tan and darker hair

• JFL
ethnics. nigga thinks some arab indian manlet streegeretu
Stop tagging me you racist sfcel piece of shit i height, frame, face, life and everything mog you. Stay in your lane, unable to even get consensual sex from 60 yo grannies.
Fucking disgusting piece of racist suprematist @Pendejo @the BULL @fruitgunpop @SunniMogger @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SunniMogger, datboijj, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others

asian girls are 1 lower than white girls
white girls are more attractive at the high end but on average asians are more preferred for ltr due to neoteny and personalities.
The ideal,that men voted for, is a white girl who is modest and non prim, but they are much rarer than asians.

asian men are like 4 lower than white men.

durastic smv boost going there as a white man
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
See this is racist losers like op that im refering to @It'snotover

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
if he wasnt model tier facially, yes

no for the avg woman a pale blonde guy is not what they want. many studies proves western women prefer white men with a tan and darker hair
@the BULL say it louder he didn't hear you the first time

Stop tagging me you racist sfcel piece of shit i height, frame, face, life and everything mog you. Stay in your lane, unable to even get consensual sex from 60 yo grannies.
Fucking disgusting piece of racist suprematist @Pendejo @the BULL @fruitgunpop @SunniMogger @looksmaxxer234
Does this describe you
nigga thinks some arab indian manlet streegereturn
or is pd od'ing on bpd inducers again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 18840
@bwrauycnee why this ugly racist of op keeps tagging me, while we don’t even live in the same plane of existence just looks wise, let alone the rest. Man i hate racists and they are usually the biggest losers. Rejected by his own women and
Had to flew to some wasteland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and the BULL
Asian girls fog.

• +1
Reactions: Anoncel and Deleted member 18840
Does this describe you

or is pd od'ing on bpd inducers again
Im 6 psl give or take according to people who know how to rate. My height is decent and so is my coloring. Im nor arab nor indian, but ethnic and mog op in every single feature and aspect of life also can easy get even the asians he claims
He can get.
The only difference is i stay quiet unless racists like op keep defamating.

• +1
Im 6 psl give or take according to people who know how to rate. My height is decent and so is my coloring. Im nor arab nor indian, but ethnic and mog op in every single feature and aspect of life also can easy get even the asians he claims he can get.
So this is you

mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
because im low smv so i need to date down in the racial hierachy
And make your kids even lower smv? Retarded thought process tbh. Just fuck hookers and eventually rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, datboijj and Vain786
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, AlexanderTheGreat11 and the BULL
  • +1
You are homophobic tho.
Nah i don’t mind homo people i just jokes. Its true tho im hetero and don’t want to deal sexually with them. They do their things i do mine

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SunniMogger and Wallenberg
And make your kids even lower smv? Retarded thought process tbh. Just fuck hookers and eventually rope.
Half white half Asian short girl kid will be fine in a white worshipping country

I already figured this shit out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Ranking of Asian women:
1. Korean
2. Japanese
3. Chinese
4. Vietnamese
5.Thais, Filipinos
Korean women are ugly pan faced gook frauders that still look like shit compared to Japs and Chinese despite all their frauding.

Sorry to tell you but you've been tricked by the jews.

• +1
Reactions: Anoncel and Deleted member 17829
Korean women are ugly pan faced gook frauders that still look like shit compared to Japs and Chinese despite all their frauding.

Sorry to tell you but you've been tricked by jews.
Lol many Koreans resemble Chinese

yeah well still figuring that part out:ROFLMAO: or 6ft stacey nordic surrogate mother
Well good luck, just hope he doesn't turn out to be a future r/hapas moderator like @Jamesothy's son will be

• JFL

Sorry to tell you but you've been tricked by jews.
this man here gets it.

@Wallenberg you should read this thread^ the women correlate.

• +1
Well good luck, just hope he doesn't turn out to be a future r/hapas moderator like @Jamesothy's son will be
I JUST SAID I WONT HAVE A HAPA SON ONLY DAUGHTER:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
this man here gets it.

@Wallenberg you should read this thread^ the women correlate.
Nah Korean girls are foggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Every single asian chick worships tall white guys. Its honesty insane

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 17829
Cage at you acting like @fucclife wouldn’t have the entire country on a leash, you must have not seen him.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
See this is racist losers like op that im refering to @It'snotover
Man he is worshipping asians, indians and filipinos(!) he can't be serious. If he ever saw your face he is coping hard calling you ethnic, you SMV and PSL mogs him hard

• Love it
Man he is worshipping asians, indians and filipinos(!) he can't be serious. If he ever saw your face he is coping hard calling you ethnic, you SMV and PSL mogs him hard
hes ethnic manlet with black eyes and faceapped pics

im white, tall, with light blue eyes and blonde hair

I SMV mog him to the graveyard and back in the west and 10000x more in asia

hes ethnic manlet with black eyes and faceapped pics

im white, tall, with light blue eyes and blonde hair

I SMV mog him to the graveyard and back in the west and 10000x more in asia
Wow, you magically went from "i'm subhuman" to "nigga i'm tall, blonde and with light eyes, i mog" wasn't you short and complaining about your height? Wtf
Btw i saw his face and no, i'm sorry but videos on imgur can't be photoshopped and he looks 100% white. Cope.

• +1