Misconceptions about wide hips [+ Hips Thread Part 2]

Does jesse james west have wide hips though?

@Hipcel

Attachments

• 3059255_1662238582854.png
    3059255_1662238582854.png
    503.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I got wide hips too, t2 just like you, I think once you get past a certain height its hard to stop from being a framecel
I don’t think I’m a that much framecel I almost a 21inch bideltoid without gymmaxing that’s pretty good and I don’t have twink legs

But I still don’t know what a t2 hip is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
I don’t think I’m a that much framecel I almost a 21inch bideltoid without gymmaxing that’s pretty good and I don’t have twink legs

I'm more of a framcel than you, I only have like around a 19 bideltoid I think without gymmaxing

but t2 is just the lower hips that are wide, I think if you have wide upper and lower hips it looks masculine tbh, but since we both have only wide lower hips it makes a sorta hour glass shape

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I'm more of a framcel than you, I only have like around a 19 bideltoid I think without gymmaxing

but t2 is just the lower hips that are wide, I think if you have wide upper and lower hips it looks masculine tbh, but since we both have only wide lower hips it makes a sorta hour glass shape
@StrangerDanger is this what you said you have hourglass shit how do I fix

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

Got the exact same hips as you I think.

• +1
  • JFL
@Hipcel do you think a person without big hips should train obliques or will it ruin frame?

If you can’t even bench your body weight you can’t really say you’re a framecel. You don’t know how your muscle grows on your frame before that point. You could have godlike insertions and bottom tier fat distributions that completely redefine your whole frame depending on body composition.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
@Hipcel do you think a person without big hips should train obliques or will it ruin frame?
Train them, having a strong core is important plus you'll avoid muscle imbalances. Maybe don't train them as much as lats and shoulders though, for aesthetics
Does jesse james west have wide hips though?

@Hipcel
Can't tell because he's got a lot of muscle and some fat. Find a skinnier version

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
I am also a hipcel boyo. Worse than most of the users here.

There is no fix for this unfortunately besides getting very lean and gymcelling.
And 3 surgeries for the extreme cases.

@Racky why "🤔"?

Last edited:
i got 23inch bideltoid and yet my hips look retarded. i would probably look like gandy if i lose weight more. his pant hip size was 96cm, mine is 98 when i was starvemaxxing.

of course you should enhance scapula and shoulders BUT training oblique is the most beneficial thing to do.

Train them, having a strong core is important plus you'll avoid muscle imbalances. Maybe don't train them as much as lats and shoulders though, for aesthetics

Can't tell because he's got a lot of muscle and some fat. Find a skinnier version
I've heard one should train abs and obliques only with bodyweight to maintain a good frame and supposedly golden era bodybuilders did this.
And that weighted training on these parts with hypertrophy them to the point when you will end up with a strongman turtle abs which are absolutely disgusting

I've heard one should train abs and obliques only with bodyweight to maintain a good frame and supposedly golden era bodybuilders did this.
And that weighted training on these parts with hypertrophy them to the point when you will end up with a strongman turtle abs which are absolutely disgusting
Side abs and abs have way fewer androgen receptors than lats and shoulder, that they grow a lot.

Train them, but not insanely or anything. Strongmen also have different cores and very HGH levels.

Hafthor looked pretty good when he pulled 501kg

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Side abs and abs have way fewer androgen receptors than lats and shoulder, that they grow a lot.

Train them, but not insanely or anything. Strongmen also have different cores and very HGH levels.

Hafthor looked pretty good when he pulled 501kg
Currently I do them within a superset, 1 set of normal crunches, 1 set of side crunches then 1 side of normal crunches again. 20-30 reps till near failure, I think it's enough?

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Because they will make the physique look feminine as hell if there is a big curvy ass with wide hips. Hipcels already are screwed a lot of the time because they can't achieve that V taper. Look at hamza, he has an hourglass physique like a woman. Hipcels can't afford to have any more womanly features.
View attachment 1869106
From pakifemboy to gynochad

High iq thread

• +1
I never realized how fucked my hips were until reading these threads. Absolutely ogre bros

• +1
Reactions: Buci
I never realized how fucked my hips were until reading these threads. Absolutely ogre bros
This baldcel is a Type 2 hipcel. And he's a strong T2.

Notice how his pelvis rotates a bit when walking, exactly like Gandy because of the wide placed femoral heads.
model-david-gandy-walks-the-runway-at-the-dolce-gabbana-show-during-picture-id106445209

His palms appear large compared to his forearms, that I've noticed a lot of T2 hipcels have for some "unknown" reason, although I have a suspicion why.

Tagging potential T2s from this thread
@Übermogger @Tallooksmaxxer @DoctorLooksmax @Thyroidoverrope33 @fjor2096 @beachdude123 @BaldingBabyFace @dakchuh @Bezel @SoonToAscend

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, SoonToAscend, Deleted member 8608 and 3 others

Notice how his pelvis rotates a bit when walking, exactly like Gandy because of the wide placed femoral heads.
model-david-gandy-walks-the-runway-at-the-dolce-gabbana-show-during-picture-id106445209

His palms appear large compared to his forearms, that I've noticed a lot of T2 hipcels have for some "unknown" reason, although I have a suspicion why.

@Übermogger @Tallooksmaxxer @DoctorLooksmax @Thyroidoverrope33 @fjor2096 @beachdude123 @BaldingBabyFace @dakchuh @Bezel @SoonToAscend

My hips are honestly fine I used to get a bit self conscious about them because they looked bad when I was like 13 and a bit chubby but I got older and they're good. I don't have superman hips but they're not like gandys

looks like t1 to me.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Buci, Gengar and Tallooksmaxxer

Manlet Hammond having wider hips than 6'3 Clarkson. Brutal
ca929b7a610a97806569d62cb61744c3775e42dc478b786f8493ae419cf948a0._SX1080_.jpg

yes, my thighs are curved out toward the top exactly like this :feelsrope:

Thigh

look at his thighs when he stands with feet apart. they curve inward. if he puts his feet together, the thigh area around the femoral head would bulge out the most
Thigh2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY
Thoughts on hip liposuction for T2 types?

rate frank yang - one of the most aesthetics hipcels out there

him naked:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Gengar and Deleted member 3828
mine is like that too, strange

mine is like that too, strange
And my suspicion is.. Partly because High HGH exposure, plates closed, so hands, feet, head bones and the pelvis continued growing.
Here's a T2:
images

You can clearly see the bone head sticking out like Nazi camp survivor with muscle.

T2 could be called also femoral-headcels, a better question would be why the upper part remained narrow.

And although T1 and T3 are closer to women's bodies because they have significantly wider than waist upper pelvic bones...
af5b8f8c00af6991dd4cb90905b67bba.jpg
9881608-beautiful-woman-waist-and-hips.jpg

... It's harder to fix T2 with gymmaxing than T1.

@Lorsss any progress with side abs to mask hips?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gengar
hipcel, how u know so much about hips ?

I didn't even know I was a hipcel before 2022, I was just a forum guest lurker starting from early 2022 looking to improve my face with mewing, chewing, learn about surgeries, etc. But, there was a guy named OldVirigin who deleted his account a week before I joined (@Nameless_Sunflower @subhuman incel right?) who for some reason made a lot of posts about hips the first months of 2022. Lots of posts.

Then I realized that my lower hips are wider than my upper, that I've noticed initially after finishing puberty but never really paid attention to, aka having prominent femoral heads.

My upper hips are narrow. So I measured them and found out: upper hip width = waist = 26cm
Lower hip width = 32cm.

Then I joined this forum.

hipcel, how u know so much about hips ?
From the research and observations I've made the last ~6months.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 22230
Is there any way to judge frame if you are overweight with love handles? I believe my clavicles are around average width.

Rate my hips/frame

Older pics:
Screenshot 20220925 172600 Gallery
20220510 102310

Newer pics:
Screenshot 20220925 173155 Gallery
Screenshot 20220925 173038 Gallery

Looks normal. React to the post if you found it helpful.

Is there any way to judge frame if you are overweight with love handles? I believe my clavicles are around average width.
Risk of judging wrong. Just lose weight.

If you were fat during your childhood - adolescence, chances are higher that you have wide hips.

Last edited:
You think clavicle lengthening is less likely to fuck you up than roids? In addition to the higher cost, permanent Ls in physical ability that one must undertake? Wtf.

This thread is somewhat lengthy, I included pictures to make it more easily understandable.

So I’ve noticed some users mistakenly assume that wide hips = wide upper pelvic bones only

hywkDSS.jpg

That’s not true. You can have perfectly normal upper hip line width but bad hip joint / total p2p femoral head width. Take a look at this picture.

110728460-woman-and-girl-size-chart-human-front-side-silhouette-isolated-on-white-background-vector-illustrati.jpg

Notice the difference between high hip line and low hip line at different levels of the Z spatial axis.

Example of wide lower hips but normal upper hip line

5pA5vVw.jpg

I’ve proposed ways of trying to mitigate this problem at the linked “Thread 1” above, but that post’s main conceptual shortcoming was the failure to classify hipcel types according to the ways in which each can in principle be addressed.

There are 4 types of width irregularities that make up the hipceldom problem partially or entirely.

T1
Generally wide pelvis. So not necessarily bad upper hip to lower hip ratio, but bad waist + ribcage to hips ratio, and bad shoulders to hips ratio.
  • Wide Ilium bones, meaning wider high hip line because of Iliac crests’ point to point distance
Pelvis_diagram.png
Bones-girdle.jpg

• Wide lower hip distance, as a side effect of
a) wider Sacrum resulting in larger pelvic cavity
b) lower Ilium’s geometry and size
c) Pubic and Ischium’s bones width
d) see Type 4 below

Example:
1884810_looksmax.jpg

T2

Wide lower hips, but NOT upper hips below the waist
DTGj2HI.jpg

Result of
a) lower Ilium’s geometry and size
b) Pubic and Ischium’s bones width
c) see Type 4 below

Examples:
vUJN1gn.jpg

Ivanka-Trump---Jogging-candids-on-Miami-Beach-13.jpg

c3a04240aba6589c76a3230476adc63c.jpg

T3
Wide upper hips AND even wider lower hips

(T2 but grown in width. So average upper hip width → wide and higher already lower hip width → even wider.
Essentially the closest a male pelvis can come to a female’s, minus Ilium’s edge to Pubic/Hip joint distance aka height at the Z spatial axis. Women’s pelvis is significantly shorter than men’s
mfpelvis-social.png

but that’s irrelevant here)

Examples:
7vIT0am.png
2730877_1644261332962.png

T4
This won’t alone make someone a hipcel but it’ll contribute. Femoral heads’ issue, but rare. Either

a) very small upper and lower pelvic body in width and long femurs with big femoral head bodies each

tallest_1528181849.jpg

OR

b) a condition - deformity called Coxa Vara whereby the angle between the head and the shaft of the femur is reduced to less than 120 degrees.

450px-FemurAngles.jpg

This is important because the angle (and size) of the femoral head can determine whether you’ll have protruding lower hips or not if your pelvis geometry isn’t ideal already.

So it makes sense that, deformities aside, a person with smaller angle will have higher lower hip width all else being equal

d2bdda4f-5077-4099-bdda-4f5077d0996b

Women won’t actively focus on your hips, but a dogshit frame like this guy’s:
jm2Ugpk.jpg

will unconsciously put them off.
A somewhat better frame, with ribcage narrower than hips is still unattractive

Check the 4 types. Keep in mind that both men and women have a wider lower hips distance after puberty as seen in this Wikipedia photo.

If you have shit frame, were fat during puberty (increased rate of T to Estradiol), got exposed to high growth hormone levels (that’s why tall guys are more likely to be hipcels), even after most plates fused (people with big hands and feet), exposed to very high T that aromatized, or have shit estrogen receptor density or K syndrome, your risk is higher.
Being an anxious person with elevated cortisol during puberty probably wouldn’t help either.

Gym isn’t guaranteed to work. Gandy roided and worked out and still has noticeably wide lower hips.

0_TGR_GLO_16122018DavidGandy_03.jpg

1. Stop doing heavy glute work, you probably will have added Y axis width (depth) so a 3/4 side front profile would make it look worse, and way worse if naked. Do isolated quad + and hamstring workout preferably
  2. Train side abs / obliques
8507d5a67b54fa9295e7fdbee7481a4d.jpg

1. Train shoulders heavily
  2. Consider clavicle lengthening*** (this is a good thread by @RealSurgerymax )

I don’t recommend steroids.
This guy did an impressive transformation
2623942_12331232-jpg.1647898

Surgery:
Coming back to what I wrote earlier: I’ve proposed ways of trying to mitigate this problem at the linked “Thread 1**” above, but that post’s not only hadn't classification for the corresponding solution, it was mainly to showcase that Eppley's surgery alone is useless.
**https://looksmax.org/threads/eppleys-solution-to-the-wide-hips-question-is-a-cope-surgery.490104/

1. There’s already cosmetic surgery being offered for wide hips (see Thread 1) by Eppley:
https://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/how-can-i-reduce-the-horizontal-width-of-my-hips-hip-reduction/

The problem is that surgery alone as posted is COPE. It’s supplemental only for cases with wide upper hips, aka T1, T3 not T2 or T4 - but again doing it alone as a T1 or T3, would then give you clear T2 hips, since your lower hip width = left unchanged.

1. If you read Thread 1 ’s comments, it turns out that you working out your upper body might not be enough for bad cases (see T3 pics)

1. Pelvic osteotomy would fix the problem instead of mask it, plus give you some bonus height. It'd probably require shaving of the inner pubic bones first:
7U3hBBx.jpg
Mz7CZ7X.png

But surely enough no one will agree to do it on syndromic clients.

1. Coxa Vara fixing surgery, Corrective Valgus osteotomy is essentially a surgery changing the femoral head angle (see T4). Orthopedic surgeons like Dror Paley (who does LL) who do this, not sure if they’ll do it to non deformed patients
DA7C57FF5.gif

Proof:
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...A-Coxa-magna-with-saddle-shaped_fig1_51479771

T4, T2 --> Workout side abs, obliques, shoulders, avoid glute training, forget Eppley also 4) consider 4, if it's really bad.
T1, T3 --> Workout side abs, obliques, shoulders, avoid glute training - focus on hamstrings and quads, Eppley's surgery would work for you only if you done something for your lower hip width FIRST

*** You can add up to 5cm shoulder width with Clavicle Lengthening.

That guy didn't do Clavicle Lengthening

As long as I remember the default answer to the wide hips question from the Looksmax community has been:

Well, there you go ☝☝.

@SubhumanCurrycel @6’1cel @Zer0/∞ @Danish_Retard @tyronelite @Bandana @OldVirgin @HOLYFUARK @6ft4 @jfcage @Tallooksmaxxer @Natural Hypertrophy @Lorsss @DoctorLooksmax @TeraCope54 @Gonthar @astatine @alienmaxxer @Phillybeard1996 @Jack Storm @Edgar @Sens @Constantin Denis @TrestIsBest @PubertyMaxxer @deepweb1298 @ChristianChad @Copemaxxing @EverythingMaxxer @Worthlesshapa777 @SHARK @wristcel @mulattomaxxer @amnestics @fjor2096 @tents @nitesik @Lygodactylus @Baldingman1998 @HQNPmaxxing @Übermogger @ALP @Looksmax Refugee @RabidRosaries @currylightskin @8PSLcel @5ft1 @Chadeep @beachdude123 @untouchable_coper @KingOfKyiv @Jamesothy @Nameless_Sunflower @subhuman incel @AscendingHero @Moggie @thecel @PapiMew @NegativeNorwood @Acromegaly_Chad @TsarTsar444 @germanlooks @PCT01 @bignosesmallchin @Gaia262 @LightSkinNoob @Gallowglass @VicMackey @tooLOW @GandyIsNormie @Toth's thot @Xangsane @Guerrilla @AcidMan @Thyroidoverrope33 @House Lannister @Hades @AlexBrown84

Edit: For the low IQ users like Danish Retard and @incel194012940 , you don't have to roid and fuck up your balls and natural test production and overall health. READ ffs: Clavicle lengthening can emulate this
Don't comment if you haven't read the post. It's not that hard.
T3 niggas gang :feelsautistic:

You think clavicle lengthening is less likely to fuck you up than roids? In addition to the higher cost, permanent Ls in physical ability that one must undertake? Wtf.
Premature aging, baldness, heart problems and fucked up natural test production for life, also lengthening an inch logically won't fuck your muscles up.

T3 niggas gang :feelsautistic:
4ffe52415915be644cc38cf8495a357f.jpg

Buah I imagine myself as a woman and the left is fucking disgusting and the right makes my pussy drip so much, now I understand what women feel when they see a muscular ripped body
Is this even real? Its definetly not the same person. Either that, or he took plenty of test during puberty.

did you think I wouldn't be able to tell that you're leaning forward and sloping the phone camera down?

you have a good body, but your frame is quite normal, not the 'proof that growing up fat doesn't affect pelvic breath' that you think it is.
ur frauding in ur pic too tbf

Am i a hipcel?

No such thing as a hipcel. It's all about shoulder-waist-hips ratio. You can have a female hourglass waist-hips shape and still be saved by wide shoulders & chest.

This subject is about overall dogshit subhuman framecels really.

Ig you forgot to mention the most basic waist size measurement mate. Modelling agencies accept no more than size 34in waist

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
Isn't this just genetics

Because they will make the physique look feminine as hell if there is a big curvy ass with wide hips. Hipcels already are screwed a lot of the time because they can't achieve that V taper. Look at hamza, he has an hourglass physique like a woman. Hipcels can't afford to have any more womanly features.
View attachment 1869106
shit genetics but physique still slays imo most normies probably find it attractive were just mentally ill autistic retards

hips are a common flaw and i feel like guys bitch and moan and cry too much about them, unless you look like an acoustic fucking guitar youre probably fine if you look like the first picture you might be fucked, but the majority of people who are 'MUHH WIDE HIPS WAAA' can easily build a good body chris heria is a great example

before i started lifting i wasnt even concerned about my hips i didnt even look at them or think wow my hips arent tiny, theyre average and its whatever but hipcels dont worry youll be fine dont be a blackpilled faggot and use it as an excuse to not put in the work

were all gonna make it you ugly autismcels lets go

didnt even realise i already commented on here fkn lol

to all the people coping about girls not noticing a man’s body proportions, read the comments to this tiktok