Mixed race baby gets brutally insulted

CL8

CL8

JEET4LIFE

"what is that " :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
As if he saw an alien .

Also jfl that white Becky has to explain him that he is mixed race

"That's cute" jfl adding salt to the injury

That's why negroes or dark ethnics shouldn't be allowed to race mix .

Brutal as fuck that's why Im against interracial dating .

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, 14vic, MA_ascender and 13 others
The real question is did a black woman get colonized or did a white woman get blacked

• +1
Reactions: klip11
That's why negroes or dark ethnics shouldn't be allowed to race mix.
jfl, u fucking fence sitter. Pick a side, either race mixing should be abllowed or not, u are probably a fucking soyboy hentai addict w/ asian fetish.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, exo, hopecel and 1 other person
jfl, u fucking fence sitter. Pick a side, either race mixing should be abllowed or not, u are probably a fucking soyboy hentai addict w/ asian fetish.
Tf you talking about incel:feelsez:
U heard me
Majority or blacks and ethnics are dark anyways so they shouldn't race mix :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Tf you talking about incel:feelsez:
U heard me
Majority or blacks and ethnics are dark anyways so they shouldn't race mix :feelshehe:
oh yes, forgetting about the >1.5 billion asians.

Thats a black baby. Mixed ones look white at birth

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, noobs and Andromeda.74
They dark too
ok, no point arguing with u. You are either retarted, blind or just haven't gone outside. THe main difference between the skin colour of asians (orientals) and whites are the yellow undertones. Also, about 50% of india is "ligher skinned" (relatively).

Furthermore, racemixing should be more about breeding within the same wider racial subgroup (negroid, caucosoid, mongoloid)

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
ok, no point arguing with u. You are either retarted, blind or just haven't gone outside. THe main difference between the skin colour of asians (orientals) and whites are the yellow undertones. Also, about 50% of india is "ligher skinned" (relatively).
What about skull shape

Not gonna lie, it would've taken me a minute to realize that shit was a human

Drop a 100lb rock on its face

will smith sunglasses GIF

in skyblivion

The fact that this baby's whole life will be a suffering 😢😢

• +1
Reactions: exo
thats the father of the baby btw

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Is that even a real baby, shit looks photoshopped

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
copium

View attachment 3228875

light skinned in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte @St.TikTokcel :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
what does " light skinned in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte" even mean.

Firstly, to say that japanese people are caucasian using the logic from the above article is to say that europeans are african. Additionally, even the most simpleton of fools would be able to tell that orientals do not display any caucosoid facial markers. Below is a cladogram of genetic distance between different ethnic subgroups.

Just making a prediction, are you an asian who wants to have a white gf but is against racemixxing (for some reason) or you are a " soyboy hentai addict w/ asian fetish" who is against racemixxing in the wider sense of the word but is trying to justify your desire to be with an asian women by reading cherry picked scientifically unsupported articles. I mean c'mon, race in it's most basic sense is divided into three larger groups: negroid, mongoloid, caucosoid. Go figure fuckhead.

• JFL
It's a joke and fake. Then she says to him that it's live FaceTime because he thinks it's just a photo

nah cuz wtf is that

what does " light skinned in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte" even mean.

Firstly, to say that japanese people are caucasian using the logic from the above article is to say that europeans are african. Additionally, even the most simpleton of fools would be able to tell that orientals do not display any caucosoid facial markers. Below is a cladogram of genetic distance between different ethnic subgroups.
View attachment 3229704
Just making a prediction, are you an asian who wants to have a white gf but is against racemixxing (for some reason) or you are a " soyboy hentai addict w/ asian fetish" who is against racemixxing in the wider sense of the word but is trying to justify your desire to be with an asian women by reading cherry picked scientifically unsupported articles. I mean c'mon, race in it's most basic sense is divided into three larger groups: negroid, mongoloid, caucosoid. Go figure fuckhead.
you're insanely dumb + your skin is dark + Asians mog/fog

"what is that " :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
As if he saw an alien .

Also jfl that white Becky has to explain him that he is mixed race

"That's cute" jfl adding salt to the injury

That's why negroes or dark ethnics shouldn't be allowed to race mix .

Brutal as fuck that's why Im against interracial dating .

Wenn die Dunkelheit begiiiinnt und die Nacht spricht mit dem Wind, Fantasien gehen an Hand in Hand 🎶🎶🎵

you're insanely dumb + your skin is dark + Asians mog/fog
ok buddy, I'm the dumb one. Unlike you I'm actually able to come up with a response supported w/ evidence rather than spewing utter shit in order to cope with being a boneless pan face asian.

Regarding your 3rd statement of asians mogging and fogging, I agree. So do attractive people from every race, however asians tend to have far lower dimorphism amongst their male population. Much of their SMV is dictated by the potrayal in K-drama and K-Pop etc...

Btw, I hope your pfp isn't you real face, because if it just Ldar or rope, this is the only cure.

• Ugh..
Jfl that baby looks like a monkey

I can be attracted to all races except black women they remind me too much of simians

ok buddy, I'm the dumb one. Unlike you I'm actually able to come up with a response supported w/ evidence rather than spewing utter shit in order to cope with being a boneless pan face asian.

Regarding your 3rd statement of asians mogging and fogging, I agree. So do attractive people from every race, however asians tend to have far lower dimorphism amongst their male population. Much of their SMV is dictated by the potrayal in K-drama and K-Pop etc...

Btw, I hope your pfp isn't you real face, because if it just Ldar or rope, this is the only cure.
you're one of the dumbest users I spoke to EVER

• JFL
Reactions: Andromeda.74