MK677 30 days update

halloweed

halloweed

After using 25 mg everyday from sarmful,(£70 or something) the benefits I’ve got are increased sleep time and quality and I feel a bit more rested the next day.
I think it’s grown my brow ridge a bit because I see the difference from 3/4 profile.

Negatives were that I was bloated like a fish was extremely tired some days, cloudy yellow piss.

Idk why I ran to this for bone growth, overall 4/10 PED I don’t recommend wasting your money,

tagging my gs

@20/04/2008 @ikadelix @elemanzelvadre @N1666 @Outerz14 @wastedspermcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: magazanis, flippasav, sb23 and 14 others
@sb23 @Fartmaxxing @6PSLcel @MA_ascender @YugoDutch @paper_Boron @20/04/2008

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sb23, paper_Boron, NorwoodAscender and 4 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, mathis, oily703 and 5 others
tbh once I finish this pack, im never buying it again, for some reason I thought the sleep gains were better than they actually are in reality, waste of money like you said.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Outerz14, castizo and 1 other person
tbh once I finish this pack, im never buying it again, for some reason I thought the sleep gains were better than they actually are in reality, waste of money like you said.
Yeah I’ve only got a little bit left and same I’m not buying it again.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Outerz14, castizo and 1 other person
what else do you take

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Outerz14, halloweed and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Outerz14 and halloweed
  • +1
It's not PED per say but growth hormone agonist

For me benefits were pretty good, plus better hair and skin

You could use it with CJC and benefits are 10 times stronger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Outerz14, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
roids/sarms i think supplements are cope
just mk then, not on test yet since i need to do a blood panel first, but im busy rn and cant find time to go in and get tested, idk maybe next week ill be able

• +1
roids/sarms i think supplements are cope
It depends which supplements tbh if you’re talking herbal they are 100% cope except ashwa imo

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, NorwoodAscender, wastedspermcel and 2 others
just mk then, not on test yet since i need to do a blood panel first, but im busy rn and cant find time to go in and get tested, idk maybe next week ill be able
Why do you want to do "blood panel" first? im getting my halotestin in a few days and i havent done any blood tests

• +1
It's not PED per say but growth hormone agonist

For me benefits were pretty good, plus better hair and skin

You could use it with CJC and benefits are 10 times stronger
Forgot to say my skin and hair did get a bit better

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, wastedspermcel, Outerz14 and 2 others
It depends which supplements tbh if you’re talking herbal they are 100% cope except ashwa imo
only thing i have tried that isnt cope is vitamin D with k2 since its rarely sun here so it helps with normal functions

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, BoredPrince, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Why do you want to do "blood panel" first? im getting my halotestin in a few days and i havent done any blood tests
So you wanna make sure your ldl and hdl is in check since if you’re already above reference range for LDL running any androgens will be fatal

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Outerz14 and castizo
just to be on the safer side

• +1
only thing i have tried that isnt cope is vitamin D with k2 since its rarely sun here so it helps with normal functions
Yeahh those aren’t cope

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, castizo and Outerz14
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, halloweed and Outerz14
Yep g it's trash asf

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and halloweed
So you wanna make sure your ldl and hdl is in check since if you’re already above reference range for LDL running any androgens will be fatal
Don't know what any of this means im just gonna roid and hope for the best

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, BoredPrince and halloweed
what exactly do you want to test? why not just hope for the best
i wanna see my full blood count, hematocrit, cholesterol, estrogen, all that stuff

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, castizo and halloweed
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and castizo
Vitamin D and fish oil are few of the supplements actually useful to the body

I tried a lot of them and spend a lot of money, but at least now I know which work and which don't

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, halloweed and castizo
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
idk what that even does
Most androgenic PED other than methyl test which you cant even use because you would die right away, search up jon zherka young then jon zherka at peak he got that from halo

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
How u gonna cycle halo bro? Won’t that turn you psycho? :lul:
Im going to take 10mg in the morning then 10mg in the evening for 3weeks and ascend hard

• +1
Most androgenic PED other than methyl test which you cant even use because you would die right away, search up jon zherka young then jon zherka at peak he got that from halo
im just gonna stick to test

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, castizo and halloweed
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
U gonna use test base?

• +1
Drink more water because of insulin sensitivity got higher also lower your carbs intake and increase you saturated fats also mandatory low intinsity cardio Everyday

• +1
Drink more water because of insulin sensitivity got higher also lower your carbs intake and increase you saturated fats also mandatory low intinsity cardio Everyday
I’m even stopping mk677 it’s so useless bro

• +1
I’m even stopping mk677 it’s so useless bro
Its kinda cope your right for it to have actual benefits you need to combine it with other peptides just don’t stop the anastrozole

• +1
Is it arriving soon?
It says 1-2 days but if it doesnt come tomorrow it wont come before monday since my country dont ship on weekends

• +1
  • +1
After using 25 mg everyday from sarmful,(£70 or something) the benefits I’ve got are increased sleep time and quality and I feel a bit more rested the next day.
I think it’s grown my brow ridge a bit because I see the difference from 3/4 profile.

Negatives were that I was bloated like a fish was extremely tired some days, cloudy yellow piss.

Idk why I ran to this for bone growth, overall 4/10 PED I don’t recommend wasting your money,

tagging my gs

The bridge growing is from bloat, do u workout, $70 is scam, find a better source

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and NorwoodAscender
The bridge growing is from bloat, do u workout, $70 is scam, find a better source
Yeah I workout and I'll never buy that shit again icl

tagging my gs

did u experience any acne?

tagging my gs

I personally had allot of brow ridge growth on mk-677 to. Very similar to my experience. Thanks for the tag bro.

• Love it
I personally had allot of brow ridge growth on mk-677 to. Very similar to my experience. Thanks for the tag bro.
Yeah imo I don’t rate mk that much, I feel like it’s just gonna give u some shitty insulin resistance instead of desired benefits.

• +1
Reactions: sb23

tagging my gs

Any facial bone growth results?

• +1

tagging my gs

You can buy mk677 from receptorchem for like £60

• +1
did u get diabetes

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and halloweed