MOCKED AT THE MALL: Two latina foids POINTED at me and LAUGHED at my SIDE PROFILE when I sauntered by! (BRUTAL) [LIFE AS A 2.5 PSL TEENAGER]

Deleted member 20735

Deleted member 20735

17//ForeverAlone//Subhuman//Truecel//Balding
I decided not to rot on a Saturday night, and instead go to the mall. I usually go to the mall at least once a month, mainly to go to the CD stores to see if they have any new CDs of some of my favorite artists (Bring Me The Horizon, Machine Gun Kelly, Fall Out Boy, The Used, etc), and if they have any radios that I could possibly buy, as I collect radios. When I go to the mall, I try to stay out of everyone's way, in tried and true dark triad fashion, just briskly sauntering (like the incel wojak) and listening to music. Occasionally, I will dance/sing, and I am serious about that. The dancing is more of an air guitar/air drum, but the singing is the biggest embarrassing thing that I do. However, I do it publicly so I can shake the fear of people hearing me sing, because I actually want to be a vocalist. I've recorded a bit, but not released much publicly, such as this:

Anyways, I was walking by a seating area, close to a play place for children. There was two brown couches, and I noticed out of the corner of my eye two latina foids, one probably younger than me (14-15) and another maybe a year or two older than me (18-19), sitting there. I was listening to "forget me too" by Machine Gun Kelly, featuring Halsey, simply enjoying the song and enjoying my own company as well. All of the sudden, I saw out of the corner of my eye the younger foid POINT at me with a SMILEY smirk on her face! She then leaned back a bit and started talking to the older girl, but I got the HECK out of there a little bit quicker after experiencing such a BRUTAL display of mockery by ANOTHER woman's eyes and expression! I half laughed at the situation, in sadness, but also a bit of happiness as well. I actually somewhat ENJOY when this happens, as it fuels my motivation to continue looksmaxxing, and voicemaxxing/musicmaxxing as well. It gives me lifefuel, and a reason to continue working and improving on myself. But, at the same time, it is so brutal.

I honestly don't blame them, though. My side profile is bruuuuuutal. I mean, BRUTAL! Just look at this image of it I took and uploaded a few days ago, as this is the closest picture I have of what my expression and head angle was at the time of the incident:

Why does life have to be so brutal for sub 3 PSL men? I just want to enjoy my MUSIC and HOBBIES in PEACE! Good thing I had a relatively good time tonight besides this incident, as I would have been sadder if it was any different. Before this, I ate at a nice restaurant, and finally got Dolby Atmos to work on my iPhone for Apple Music, which was lifefuel for me. I hope I will be able to get over this incident by improving my looks via softmaxxing and hardmaxxing, from mewing, to surgery. Maybe one day, instead of laughing at me, women will approach me and be nice to me, instead of bullying me, when I've done nothing to them. Maybe, just maybe.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
they were projecting at u bro, some people are not gonna give you the straight answer they will bullshit u and try to bring u down cuz their own life sucks asshole.

also sub psl? wtf is up with u man, that makes like 99 percent of the world sub 3 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Boxingfan, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
also i just read ur thread, they were probably not making fun of u. delusional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, mogging, aBetterMii and 2 others
they were projecting at u bro, some people are not gonna give you the straight answer they will bullshit u and try to bring u down cuz their own life sucks asshole.
I try to ignore it. The brutalness stems from it being an almost every day situation, where a girl mocks me with her eyes, expression, and rarely, words. Otherwise, I wouldn't care as much.

you dont look terrible at all.

they were most likely actually flirting/giggling in a attracted way.

You're the only one bringing urself down witht this schizo nonsense tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 19469
also i just read ur thread, they were probably not making fun of u. delusional
They were, no reason to point and laugh at someone walking by unless you were making fun of them (legitimately, making fun). The only reason I'd point and laugh at someone is because I was making fun of them/mocking them. But I don't do that, because I have no room to do so.

I'd think I was delusional if it wasn't a common thing. Like....every week. And I'm being very, very serious when I say that. It is blatant.

you dont look terrible at all.

they were most likely actually flirting/giggling in a attracted way.

You're the only one bringing urself down witht this schizo nonsense tbh
If they really liked me, they'd approach me. Even I, a legitimately diagnosed EXTREMELY socially anxious autistic teenager, have seen girls I've liked so much, that I have approached them. Even if they did, for some very, very weird reason, believe that someone that looks like me is worth their time, I still think it's brutal that I wouldn't be worthy of an approach. But, I just don't believe someone could possibly actually think I look like anything more than subhuman trash.

Or maybe I just cannot read the room. But I honestly just don't think that there was a chance that could've been the case.

If they really liked me, they'd approach me. Even I, a legitimately diagnosed EXTREMELY socially anxious autistic teenager, have seen girls I've liked so much, that I have approached them. Even if they did, for some very, very weird reason, believe that someone that looks like me is worth their time, I still think it's brutal that I wouldn't be worthy of an approach. But, I just don't believe someone could possibly actually think I look like anything more than subhuman trash.

Or maybe I just cannot read the room. But I honestly just don't think that there was a chance that could've been the case.
no offense but you obviously have autism/mental illness.

you're like mtn atleast, not subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 20735
Maybe they were laughing at your stupid ass emo haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
no offense but you obviously have autism/mental illness.

you're like mtn atleast, not subhuman
I got rated 2.5 PSL on here, and subhuman.

• Hmm...
Reactions: fruitgunpop
I got rated 2.5 PSL on here, and subhuman.

gaslighting incels rated you that kid. you're MTN atleast, 6'3 JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 20735
Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 20735
Shut up and get to the gym
B781E19A AB65 47CF 8AB9 551547AAE18F

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Enfant terrible
They wanted ur jbw cock

You faggot, the image doesn't exist anymore

• JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger
take autist classes my brother be having a ton of females saying hi to him (he doesn't really even talk)

your singing actually sounds good @folieadeux

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
Over if you not dark triad maxx asap. Weak pussy ass nigga