Mods ban Grimba

D

Deleted member 6380

Af jooga looma adeego
Dear mods, i'll keep the thread short and concise with proof so i wouldn't waste your time.

It all started when i was banned two days ago,

He requested an image of mine which shows my side profile, which i publicly shared.

However his intentions were that of a rule-breaking offense. Proof:
Screen Shot 2021 04 04 at 45408 PM

This breaks the 5th rule of the section called Content & Behavior:

• Do not harass, troll, or persecute other users.
Furthermore, when user @BIGDICCJIM told him to quit harrasing me:
Screen Shot 2021 04 04 at 45833 PM

He claimed that he was doing this, harrasment in retaliation. Due to me refusing to be his friend due to his nature of enjoying questionable acts.
Screen Shot 2021 04 04 at 45836 PM

Therein he admitted to his having been harrasing me, for no real reason.

Continuing, he then went on to make the self-proclaimed "funny" thread
Screen Shot 2021 04 04 at 45647 PM

Screen Shot 2021 04 04 at 45708 PM

Screen Shot 2021 04 04 at 45717 PM
Screen Shot 2021 04 04 at 45720 PM

I hope you can deal with this, mods.
@knajjd @Lorsss @Kingkellz @her @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Sergeant

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 8165 and 9 others
He's my cute prostate stimulating bro. Leave him alone buddy.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mentallyilloner, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 11604 and 10 others
He's my cute prostate stimulating bro. Leave him alone buddy.
Over my dead body. This is a filthy act, and the muslim brotherhood along with their allies shall retaliate.

Homosexuals should be banned.
@brbbrah @TRUE_CEL @SayHeyHey @Maesthetic @Zakkr01_ita @Spiral @Zakamg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Deleted member 10042, Deleted member 11370 and 2 others
Over my dead body. This is a filthy act, and the muslim brotherhood along with their allies shall retaliate.

Homosexuals should be banned.
@brbbrah @TRUE_CEL @SayHeyHey @Maesthetic @Zakkr01_ita @Spiral @Zakamg
Lmao, calm down, I was totally joking. I am against that filthy act too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Adriana Lima
Everyone in this thread, including me, is an abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Adriana Lima
Lmao, calm down, I was totally joking. I am against that filthy act too.
gay avi makes gay jokes and yet claims he's not gay??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 6380
Dear mods, i'll keep the thread short and concise with proof so i wouldn't waste your time.

It all started when i was banned two days ago,

He requested an image of mine which shows my side profile, which i publicly shared.

However his intentions were that of a rule-breaking offense. Proof:
View attachment 1073295

This breaks the 5th rule of the section called Content & Behavior:

• Do not harass, troll, or persecute other users.
Furthermore, when user @BIGDICCJIM told him to quit harrasing me:
View attachment 1073304

He claimed that he was doing this, harrasment in retaliation. Due to me refusing to be his friend due to his nature of enjoying questionable acts.
View attachment 1073305

Therein he admitted to his having been harrasing me, for no real reason.

Continuing, he then went on to make the self-proclaimed "funny" thread
View attachment 1073306

View attachment 1073307
View attachment 1073308View attachment 1073310

I hope you can deal with this, mods.
@knajjd @Lorsss @Kingkellz @her @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Sergeant

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and mogstar
ur gay tho
1. This is pointless because I will say I'm not and you won't believe me
2. Its not even a bannable offense to be gay so this is again pointless

Also the mods can't ban me over this because they would be setting a precedent that anyone who makes fun of someone else's appearance would be banned. And if that was the case 30%+ of active users would be gone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Chintuck22 and john2
1. This is pointless because I will say I'm not and you won't believe me
2. Its not even a bannable offense to be gay so this is again pointless

Also the mods can't ban me over this because they would be setting a precedent that anyone who makes fun of someone else's appearance would be banned. And if that was case 30%+ of active users would be gone.

I think it is?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
@Gargantuan i want to inform you that this is a serious thread, and i hope action will be taken.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
This would at most warrant a verbal warning. If I were to ban him for this, I’d have to ban most users on here since they’ve done much worse, including myself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Atem Rah and 10 others
This would at most warrant a verbal warning. If I were to ban him for this, I’d have to ban most users on here since they’ve done much worse, including myself.
It's all good bro i was just farming reacts

• JFL
Reactions: PetitusMeatus2, Deleted member 10913, Alexanderr and 2 others
Propogating gay shit and open homosexuals on this forum should be an offense again tbh. If you are gay there is always some filth that will get along with you so why even bother looksmaxxing? The challange is getting a female. There is also always the risk that they will perform sexual misconduct on users or the pictures that are shared. Lastly there opinion pollute the views regarding attraction.

All these reasons should be enough to ban them by no longer accepting their behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 6380
@StephIsCold why aren't you saying anything? Scared shitless?

• JFL
@StephIsCold why aren't you saying anything? Scared shitless?
@SayHeyHey i'll let you decide whether i should report the boy or have mercy on him

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread​

• Toodlydood
  • StephIsCold
  • Iris
  • Yuya Moggershima
  • ... and 10 more.

Propogating gay shit and open homosexuals on this forum should be an offense again tbh. If you are gay there is always some filth that will get along with you so why even bother looksmaxxing? The challange is getting a female. There is also always the risk that they will perform sexual misconduct on users or the pictures that are shared. Lastly there opinion pollute the views regarding attraction.

All these reasons should be enough to ban them by no longer accepting their behavior.
Nah gays are fine. They tend to be better looksmaxers than straight guys.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Lmao, Deleted member 10413 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
He’s a better user than you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10413, StephIsCold, Deleted member 6380 and 1 other person
Nah gays are fine
Great argument:feelskek:
They tend to be better looksmaxers than straight guys.
And what's point. There looksmaxxing is like that of females who can also be argued that they are better looksmaxxers then us. So it's meaningless. I gave every argument why they should be an offense again. Try to deconstruct that instead.

Great argument:feelskek:

And what's point. There looksmaxxing is like that of females who can also be argued that they are better looksmaxxers then us. So it's meaningless. I gave every argument why they should be an offense again. Try to deconstruct that instead.
I think you get insecure about your sexuality when you interact with gay men. Why is that happening?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 6380
I think you get insecure about your sexuality when you interact with gay men. Why is that happening?
Nice try

An ad hominem argument is a personal attack against the source of an argument, rather than against the argument itself. Essentially, this means that ad hominem arguments are used to attack opposing views indirectly, by attacking the individuals or groups that support these views.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
if they ban grimba they gotta ban 80% of this forum. go take a look at the ratings section and stop complaining. everybody gets shit on and fucking roasted and you were just another one the 600000 threads lol

tldr: being gay is so gay

• Ugh..
if they ban grimba they gotta ban 80% of this forum. go take a look at the ratings section and stop complaining. everybody gets shit on and fucking roasted and you were just another one the 600000 threads lol

tldr: being gay is so gay
I think your custom title says enough.

"

piece of shit

" Jfl

gay bluecels with men as their avi shouldn't talk shit

If you are gay there is always some filth that will get along with you so why even bother looksmaxxing?
Gay people are attracted to males that's it. Them being gay wouldn't remove them from wanting to looksmax. EVERYONE does better in society if they look better.

The challange is getting a female.
The challenge for you would be getting a female. The challenge for gay people is getting a male. This isn't even a point.

There is also always the risk that they will perform sexual misconduct on users
There's only 1000-1500 active users at any time and a lot of those users live on different continents. Its unbelievably unlikely you will ever meet a looksmaxxer much less a gay looksmaxxer irl. And even if you did you wouldn't know it.

or the pictures that are shared.
Who cares? This is irrelevant. I could go masturbate to someones picture 10 quadrillion times and it wouldn't effect them at all.

Lastly there opinion pollute the views regarding attraction.
By banning gay people your just going to make them lie about there sexual orientation meaning there "opinions on sexual attraction" will be disguised as a straight persons. Whereas if you allowed gay people you would know that there opinion is from a gay perspective and may be different then a females and thus they wouldn't "pollute" anything.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 6380 and 1 other person
Gay people are attracted to males that's it. Them being gay wouldn't remove them from wanting to looksmax. EVERYONE does better in society if they look better.

The challenge for you would be getting a female. The challenge for gay people is getting a male. This isn't even a point.

There's only 1000-1500 active users at any time and a lot of those users live on different continents. Its unbelievably unlikely you will ever meet a looksmaxxer much less a gay looksmaxxer irl. And even if you did you wouldn't know it.

Who cares? This is irrelevant. I could go masturbate to someones picture 10 quadrillion times and it wouldn't effect them at all.

By banning gay people your just going to make them lie about there sexual orientation meaning there "opinions on sexual attraction" will be disguised as a straight persons. Whereas if you allowed gay people you would know that there opinion is from a gay perspective and may be different then a females and they thus wouldn't "pollute" anythig.
Get off my thread homo

• JFL
Them being gay wouldn't remove them from wanting to looksmax
they don´t need to. That´s the point.
The challenge for gay people is getting a male

There is always a possibility. Harassment is something that can also be done online. They would do it if they had the chance and you know it.
If you share it, things will not be ´irrelevant´
Whereas if you allowed gay people you would know that there opinion is from a gay perspective and may be different then a females
That´s why you don´t need it JFL.

My last words are that all these gays do is push their lifestyle onto others. Be it harmfull or harmless, they do it and will continue to do this. To be gay you don´t need to express it and yet they do it. They act like females and it is disturbing.

I think your custom title says enough.

"

piece of shit

" Jfl

gay bluecels with men as their avi shouldn't talk shit
why are you so fucking defensive? yes im a piece of shit you recessed looking dogass go get your braces installed before talking shit online with that fuckity face :p fucking end it already

• Ugh..
they don´t need to. That´s the point.
Completely missed my point theory: "EVERYONE does better in society if they look better."

There is always a possibility.
Negligible possibility.

If you share it, things will not be ´irrelevant´
No one (without a severe mental illness) is genuinely scared of posting there pictures because they think a gay person will jerk off to it.

That´s why you don´t need it JFL.
Completely miss my point theory: The rule change you advocate for will just push gay people underground and there opinions will be disguised as straight which will further "pollute" the female views on attractiveness. Whereas if gay people were aloud in the open they could make it clear that they are gay and there opinions differ from females.
(I know that you only dodged this point because you don't have a response to it)

• JFL
Negligible possibility.
how do you know? you just assume it is negligible. Look, the moment you allow them they could form a certain authority here. They would cultivate on the mostly virgin user base and tell them to turn gay. The moment this happens our days our count.
he rule change you advocate for will just push gay people underground and there opinions will be disguised as straight which will further "pollute" the female views on attractiveness
(I know that you only dodged this point because you don't have a response to it)
No, The point is to steer them away from this forum. Who is going to join a place where he is not allowed? yea no one. That's the point, the moment you allow them they will come. If you don't allow them they won't.

• Ugh..
why are you so fucking defensive? yes im a piece of shit you recessed looking dogass go get your braces installed before talking shit online with that fuckity face fucking end it already
Did not read a single fucking word

Go outside to take some freh air and bbc you closeted homo