FB IMG 1572188531191

FB IMG 1572242690258

56656376 134007921019713 8183336748020289349 n

Vs
66818286 148631606227295 2248887515599146549 n

49787502 141538763526293 7548459996686139644 n

FB IMG 1571168877053

FB IMG 1571236293454

Both statusmaxed but first one a little bit more i think. Both similar heights around 5'10.5-to 5'11.5 max

I heightmogg both.Subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anon and Pietrosiek
There are so many guys looking like this on local bar here. Whites are all Chads

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enlil and fakemeta.
imagine finding your pictures on some obscure forum "mog battle"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Bennett, Deleted member 275 and 17 others
Simon coping machine, also jfl at your height mog. Unless you're 6'4 it won't make a differnce to foids
Yes it does .
I mog them regardless

it’s so fucking ironic how you always say u don’t wanna be a cuck yet you post threads like this

Show pics then. I heightmog both of them and trust me height mean shit

What makes this thread cucky?
If you would look as good as them you would mog them

Crazy what being NT and slightly above average looks will get ya

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
Whites are all Chads

no, they are not. I, for instance, am not

although: whites are better looking on average than asians, that is certain.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
no, they are not. I, for instance, am not

although: whites are better looking on average than asians, that is certain.
Show me how 6psl looks then

Show pics then. I heightmog both of them and trust me height mean shit

What makes this thread cucky?
you are putting these men on a pedestal, saying they fucked ur onetitis. u probably are a cuck tbh, that’s why u are so afraid of being label as one

They are, they have plenty of good features, remindee than model tier is 7 psl not 6
Model tier is 6.5
Chad is 6
7 is high tier model
They arent chad.
Not with that

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
you are putting these men on a pedestal, saying they fucked ur onetitis. u probably are a cuck tbh, that’s why u are so afraid of being label as one
I'm a cuck? Jfl i would like to kill foids.
Model tier is 6.5
Chad is 6
7 is high tier model
They arent chad.
Not with that
No fucking way they're not chads, they fucked at least 10 foids in their lifes at 17yo.

1st dude has good eye area, tall chin, wide jaw, wide mouth with good lips, great dark hair. Tell me failo that put him down to normie tier.

Dude on bottom have top tier chin, good profile, high cheekbones, decent eye area and hair too.

My scale is 7 is normal averge model, while 8 is supermodel like opry barret, gandy and nessman

Last edited:
I'm a cuck? Jfl i would like to kill foids.

No fucking way they're not chads, they fucked at least 10 foids in their lifes at 17yo.

1st dude has good eye area, tall chin, wide jaw, wide mouth with good lips, great dark hair. Tell me failo that put him down to normie tier.

Dude on bottom have top tier chin, good profile, high cheekbones, decent eye area and hair too.

My scale is 7 is normal averge model, while 8 is supermodel like opry barret, gandy and nessman
Imagine fucking 10 already in 17 and being white and going house party every week.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 1464 and turkproducer
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • Woah
chad lite with status so it’s expected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
Look like skinny white fags

Imo 6psl is something like top 1% while 7psl is legit model tier
Their 5.5 psl around each

their chadlites definitely not chads

but it doesn’t matter their in the looks requirement zone where looks kinda don’t matter anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pietrosiek
Fix your skin and collagen first then when you’re older get surgery
When i get older it Will be over. Surgery is cope, ascending by surgiy is pitiful, they already fucked all foids that i wanted as a boy, i already lost that when i need surgery.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, toolateforme and turkproducer
When i get older it Will be over. Surgery is cope, ascending by surgiy is pitiful, they already fucked all foids that i wanted as a boy, i already lost that when i need surgery.
late is better than never, anyways you can easily get a GF as a normie. You just need to fix skin and collagen and you’ll be normie or high tier normie with height 👍🏼

late is better than never, anyways you can easily get a GF as a normie. You just need to fix skin and collagen and you’ll be normie or high tier normie with height 👍🏼
I don't want gf

• Woah
Sougar

• JFL
I don't want gf
What do you want man?

to just complain?

your literally stopping every avenue in life it seems from your comments on here to be happy and have a decent life.

Jfl at the mental illness on this site

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, toolateforme, turkproducer and 1 other person
What do you want man?

to just complain?

your literally stopping every avenue in life it seems from your comments on here to be happy and have a decent life.

not everyone has the capacity to be happy, even with not so bad circumstances.

He’ll regret it in 10-15 years

first one mogs

• Hmm...
if you find one soon she
probably won’t be a whore
She would be whore like all woman are
What do you want man?

to just complain?

I want to mog and outslay this 2 dudes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and toolateforme
why is this the perfect example on why being a highly neurotypical popular mid-tier normie with a great social life mog's the absolute shit out of an autistic socially inept PSL 7-7.5.

BEING NEUROTYPICAL AND HAVING A STRONG HIGH QUALITY SOCIAL CIRLCE IS LITERALLY EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
why is this the perfect example on why being a highly neurotypical popular mid-tier normie with a great social life mog's the absolute shit out of an autistic socially inept PSL 7-7.5.

BEING NEUROTYPICAL AND HAVING A STRONG HIGH QUALITY SOCIAL CIRLCE IS LITERALLY EVERYTHING
He's chadlite top 1% if not 0.1% in my country
Not all women are whores
Woman are bad by defoult

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and toolateforme
Pietro this is real PSL6:

These kids are PSL5-5.5 maybe.

And not all women are whores srsly dude stop saying that, you overdose blackpills, you dont know every women in your surroundings. You dont even know how many these 2 fags has fucked, you are probably thinking that every
Girl they talk to is fucking them. Stop the delusions bro chill out and skinmaxx and gymmaxx to maximize HGH and bone mass.

Also next time you say "all women are whores" think about your mother because that means she is one too. For once chance your attitude and try being less delusional and negative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
Pietro this is real PSL6:

These kids are PSL5-5.5 maybe.

And not all women are whores srsly dude stop saying that, you overdose blackpills, you dont know every women in your surroundings. You dont even know how many these 2 fags has fucked, you are probably thinking that every
Girl they talk to is fucking them. Stop the delusions bro chill out and skinmaxx and gymmaxx to maximize HGH and bone mass.

Also next time you say "all women are whores" think about your mother because that means she is one too. For once chance your attitude and try being less delusional and negative.

He's 7psl. 6 psl. 5 is slightly above averge, 6psl is gl way above averge but now model tier. 7psl is normal model. 8 is supermodel
He’ll regret it in 10-15 years
I will be happy rich dude in 15 years, with copes that i love. I will not regret anything

Last edited:
  • Woah